KobraQueen

Dec 22, 2017
Haven't played too much yet but from what i have seen it is good. Two problems though. The writing can be weak and bland at times, but the overall story seems fine so far. Second issue it the art is too static. There is not much emotion conveyed in the art i have seen so far.

Reactions: {0__0} and deadend

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Big titty milfs > loli
Hear me out on this. Oooooor they are both good because people have preferences and both can be incredibly enjoyable. I used to love strictly big titties, I now also love Lolis. Shoo with your one track mind

redbull1337

Feb 22, 2018
how do i unlock Lorraine assjob. Can't figure it out i was able to pound her pussy but not able to rub that fat ass

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Everything is just about done besides the Hscenes, which I'm blastin through. They're the most fun to draw.~
Also, getting ready for the next misc updates as well, make sure to vote on the polls if ya' haven't.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I liked it a lot, the art is very beautiful, Congratulations Dev. The night when the mother is sitting in front of the house, is it to have some interaction? Whenever I click on it, we are taken to the bedroom. And since we have arrived at Assjob, can we get a tasty little anal? It would be perfect.

Reactions: Gabaw

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I liked it a lot, the art is very beautiful, Congratulations Dev. The night when the mother is sitting in front of the house, is it to have some interaction? Whenever I click on it, we are taken to the bedroom. And since we have arrived at Assjob, can we get a tasty little anal? It would be perfect.
Hey, thanks! Hmm it supposed to be an interaction, maybe something glitched out, I'll make sure to check it out.

Also, anal is most definitely coming soon. ;D

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Unlocked

Hello all, I'm happy to announce the release date for Business of Loving Update v.4! I personally really love this update and I hope you like it too!
A quick overview on what's to come...
Choose your route!
Help fledgling Officer Ramirez catch her perp and make her career, or help her discover her slutty side as a call girl on the streets...~
Hscenes Galore
In total there are 18 Hscenes this update, including a brand new animation and a dress-up mini game.
Fetishes include...
Corruption
Prostitution
Group Sex
Creampies
...and plenty of vanilla goodness as well!

GET HYPED! :D

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes