• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
i cannot enter the mom room at night again for the riding scene
I look into it, thanks. x_x

edit: If you could, send me the stats/amount of RP and DP you have when you try to enter. click the little cash button on the top.

Reactions: Gabaw

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Awesome game and LOVING the aesthetic! I updated the game to 0.3.5i but when I load my save and click somewhere I get the error below :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Should I start over again? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: deadend

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Awesome game and LOVING the aesthetic! I updated the game to 0.3.5i but when I load my save and click somewhere I get the error below :cry:

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017

Hey! Yeah, if you're using an old save from a previous version, you're going to want to restart. I apologize, I'm working on a way to keep saves stable that should be functioning in the next update. Besides that I'm glad you like the game! There are some cheats you can use if you'd like in the game folder to make things go a little faster.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I played this game a little and I feel its misstagged. Seems like it should be male domination rather than female domination.

therehe87

Nov 17, 2018
Walkthrough

I got an error after finishing the vanilla route - I recived the info that I should have acces to Ramirez Mini-game, but every time I've check the police station during night i have instead info, that police station is closed. There is any way to got into that mini game? I've unlocked the mini-games for rest of the girls with no problem. I've add the save with this problem

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I got an error after finishing the vanilla route - I recived the info that I should have acces to Ramirez Mini-game, but every time I've check the police station during night i have instead info, that police station is closed. There is any way to got into that mini game? I've unlocked the mini-games for rest of the girls with no problem. I've add the save with this problem
Hey, thanks! Sorry about that, I playtested this build a lot less than I should have. I'll check it out and see what's up.

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes