yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
What a delightful game, very nice and good game concept :), your art is perfect too, looking forward to newer versions :)

LIhg

May 18, 2018
it would be funny having sophie asking lorraine and the mc why they were clapping so late in her room :giggle:

Reactions: deadend

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I seem to have bugged Lily's vanilla route. I've paid her the 500 bucks, and gotten as far as the blowjob. I guess from the changelog that the next scene involves a cucumber, but I can't seem to get it, not by working (just get money and rp), going in the greenhouse (can only dress her up) or talking to her (She just says she can't wait to get started on our business together). Any ideas on how to proceed? Relation 42/26, 9/15 scenes and 0/3 DG scenes.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Now is to sit and wait for a nice soul out there, who have the INC-ver of this game and will uploaded here......

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
And where can I find it my man with culture?
Now is to sit and wait for a nice soul out there, who have the INC-ver of this game and will uploaded here......
incest patch?
is there no incest v for .4 yet?
Okay so, .4 does not have any "incest-able" content, and won't be getting an incest update, next update will have one though.
If you want to play the incest stuff, v3.5i has it all.

I seem to have bugged Lily's vanilla route. I've paid her the 500 bucks, and gotten as far as the blowjob. I guess from the changelog that the next scene involves a cucumber, but I can't seem to get it, not by working (just get money and rp), going in the greenhouse (can only dress her up) or talking to her (She just says she can't wait to get started on our business together). Any ideas on how to proceed? Relation 42/26, 9/15 scenes and 0/3 DG scenes.
Shit, sorry about that. I'm gonna try to recreate the situation see if I can get it working or if I need to fix that up.

Reactions: moszter and obiwan
D

Deleted member 51206

Okay so, .4 does not have any "incest-able" content, and won't be getting an incest update, next update will have one though.
If you want to play the incest stuff, v3.5i has it all.

Shit, sorry about that. I'm gonna try to recreate the situation see if I can get it working or if I need to fix that up.

Means im gonna have to wait for next patch to have the 4.0 stuff :\ guess ill wait another update for trying this out.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Another little fix. Typo in the gang blowjob scene with Ramirez. "oh hell yeah... you buys gotta try her mouth" Obviously should say "guys"

Liking the Ramirez route. Would've loved to see an animation with her in the blowjob or something. But that was a ton of content either way, so awesome job lookin good. (Did all the way up to gang anal and dress up thnk I got it all)

Reactions: Raza198 and deadend

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
sorry to be a pain but how to you use cheats do you need console commands or is there a special screen to input the codes any help would be appreciated

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes