fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Hello dear Patreons, we've reached our first PROMOTION!
This now means animated scenes will be permanently included in "Business of Loving". Expect an update real soon!
Thanks to everyone supporting my projects, it mean's more than you know. ♥
~ bonjour au revior, deadend

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
Gotta love these adult games with their own art styles. I mean those 3D huniemaker games are alright and all but games like these I just have a soft spot for.

This one seems to have lots of potential and the dev has a really refreshing attitude so I'm rooting for this one!

Reactions: deadend and fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Gotta love these adult games with their own art styles. I mean those 3D huniemaker games are alright and all but games like these I just have a soft spot for.

This one seems to have lots of potential and the dev has a really refreshing attitude so I'm rooting for this one!
Yep, the art style here is a long way from a lot of games that use the same Daz models as scores of other games. I'm a big fan.

Also, the art in your avatar is pretty great too! Where is it from, if you don't mind me asking?

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
OH HELL YEAH THE CREATOR IS A FAN OF INTERNET COMMENT ETTIQUETTE!!
Bounced on my boy to this comment for hours.

Thanks bb. <3 The responses and critiques I've gotten have all been wayy better than I anticipated so I'm really happy with that.

Reactions: obiwan

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
Also, the art in your avatar is pretty great too! Where is it from, if you don't mind me asking?
Tbh I'm not entirely sure myself. I had to search a bit to find the image myself again, I believe it's an edit of another image. The original was Samus but then someone edited Hex Maniac onto it.

is the source image where I got it from

Always liked Hex Maniac myself. Must be the big boobs and nail-polish like a proper big tittied goth gf :)

Thanks bb. <3 The responses and critiques I've gotten have all been wayy better than I anticipated so I'm really happy with that.

No probs! Just keep on keeping on and you'll be fine yo.

Reactions: deadend and fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Tbh I'm not entirely sure myself. I had to search a bit to find the image myself again, I believe it's an edit of another image. The original was Samus but then someone edited Hex Maniac onto it.

is the source image where I got it from

Always liked Hex Maniac myself. Must be the big boobs and nail-polish like a proper big tittied goth gf :)
Thanks! Very nice.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
And by later I guess I mean today lol.

incest edition download:
So I used the little cheat in your 3.5 download to see all the new scenes. Read your update notes. I haven't ever seen a "pool winner" scene that I can recall. and a few of the new scenes aren't in spank bank (ass stuff with lorraine)

Also, when you visit lorraine for sex and pick the bJ with 3.5 you get "image 'hscene_lor6_4' not found. peeking in on her masturbating "hscene_lor3_2-1/2-1" also give image not found, but the text still plays like normal.
As well as in Kim's spank bank, "sex for the first time" causes an exception as occured and needs to be rolled back for "kscene_deskbang" and "scene_buttjobrv' for assjob

Great job on the animated sex scene with lorraine. Hope a lot more scenes get animated, especially a blowjob/deepthroat. Because you did an awesome job animating.

Reactions: deadend

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
So I used the little cheat in your 3.5 download to see all the new scenes. Read your update notes. I haven't ever seen a "pool winner" scene that I can recall. and a few of the new scenes aren't in spank bank (ass stuff with lorraine)

Also, when you visit lorraine for sex and pick the bJ with 3.5 you get "image 'hscene_lor6_4' not found. peeking in on her masturbating "hscene_lor3_2-1/2-1" also give image not found, but the text still plays like normal.
As well as in Kim's spank bank, "sex for the first time" causes an exception as occured and needs to be rolled back for "kscene_deskbang" and "scene_buttjobrv' for assjob

Great job on the animated sex scene with lorraine. Hope a lot more scenes get animated, especially a blowjob/deepthroat. Because you did an awesome job animating.
Thanks for the notes, I always seem to miss stuff when I go through it. T -T That'll get fixed up asap.

Besides that I'm glad you enjoyed the animation! There's definitely going to be a lot more.

Reactions: fanboi

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Thanks for the notes, I always seem to miss stuff when I go through it. T -T That'll get fixed up asap.

Besides that I'm glad you enjoyed the animation! There's definitely going to be a lot more.
I figured you'd appreciate the notes on some of the errors, was no problem at all.

Is there any thought about fetishes you are going to include that you haven't mentioned yet? Any sneak peek at some potential later scenes? Any chance at a loli-esque character (or just small breasts)?

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I figured you'd appreciate the notes on some of the errors, was no problem at all.

Is there any thought about fetishes you are going to include that you haven't mentioned yet? Any sneak peek at some potential later scenes? Any chance at a loli-esque character (or just small breasts)?
Hmmm, so I've pretty much stated everything I have planned so far but there's plenty of stuff I'd be willing to throw in. I've already gotten a bunch of good ideas from comments on this thread.

And yes, I have one planned.~ Small boobs are definitely gonna get some love.

Reactions: shintopu

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Hmmm, so I've pretty much stated everything I have planned so far but there's plenty of stuff I'd be willing to throw in. I've already gotten a bunch of good ideas from comments on this thread.

And yes, I have one planned.~ Small boobs are definitely gonna get some love.
Sounds awesome, and you already sound like one of the best devs for these types of games that I've interacted with. Keep up being awesome bub and I look forward to future updates

Reactions: deadend
3.60 star(s) 27 Votes