• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.90] [Bryn]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Attempting train3. Often as not, I lose before I even try to move down the train. How come?

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
The Art is cute, but the game needs a ingame reminder for the quests what to do there ... and maybe a world map
There is a recall room accessed by the computer, you can interact with the circles on the floor to show where to pick up the mission, and then orange is where to start it and what you need to wear etc.
Attempting train3. Often as not, I lose before I even try to move down the train. How come?
I think I was trying to fix it, as you could cheat the climax counter by using the mouse to run which the game doesn't detect as movement, skipping the climax increase. So I think I was trying to fix it, and then decided I'm going to remake it in a later build and left it.
hm... looks good, at least from the previews; I ain't gonna judge yet, gonna wait till the game is finished for that.
I don't like playing the same game over and over again with small updates in between, I can wait.
That's fair and I agree. Hopefully not too long now for V1.0

Reactions: Mitch-Buo

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Just updated the Mega links only for the issues below.

Fixed Train 3, realised I copied the map as I tried to fix it and directed the player to the copied map.
Reverted the mission to take players to the original map where it now counts up correctly when a player is going downing the train.
Fixed the Baldman interaction, it was 1 line of code I need to remove.
There was an issue with the game loading, scene.ogg was not found. Not sure how that happened, but looking into it. It's because I changed Bryn's house music, so I copied the music track and renamed it scene.ogg and hopefully your OS picks that up or the original named music track in that map area.

But there we go ^.^ all good!

Reactions: gsuk

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Just updated the Mega links only for the issues below.

Fixed Train 3, realised I copied the map as I tried to fix it and directed the player to the copied map.
Reverted the mission to take players to the original map where it now counts up correctly when a player is going downing the train.
Fixed the Baldman interaction, it was 1 line of code I need to remove.
There was an issue with the game loading, scene.ogg was not found. Not sure how that happened, but looking into it. It's because I changed Bryn's house music, so I copied the music track and renamed it scene.ogg and hopefully your OS picks that up or the original named music track in that map area.

But there we go ^.^ all good!
That fixed it, thanks.

Guse1A

Jan 8, 2024
New AI arts much better, than previous!
...how rude would it be to ask to make the entire game-arts in this style?
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
don't know why my old save donn't work
Some are having trouble with old saves, I'm not entirely sure why as I have not changed anything that would affect it. Annoyingly some may have to start a new game. I suppose it's only old save game issues, but I am aiming to build this upon V1.0 where it should be a new save game only.

New AI arts much better, than previous!
...how rude would it be to ask to make the entire game-arts in this style?
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
In that style? Painful ^.^

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
Some are having trouble with old saves, I'm not entirely sure why as I have not changed anything that would affect it. Annoyingly some may have to start a new game. I suppose it's only old save game issues, but I am aiming to build this upon V1.0 where it should be a new save game only.

In that style? Painful ^.^
cool, but can now someone share a working save?

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I started a new game, and played through again because the third train mission was auto-failing for me. I enjoy the game, but here are my bugs:

1) The third train mission still auto-fails. When it's talking about how if you climax you'll fail, Bryn climaxes and fails. Not moving or moving slowly, neither option helps.The mission guide afterward says it hasn't been started.
2) HumpR - Completed this mission. I chose the living room poses, and I even checked back on the computer later and was able to see comments, but now the Mission Hints/Replay shows it was never started.
3) School mission 3 - had a run-in with the janitor, which sent Bryn home for the night afterward. The mission shows in progress. If I attempt to restart it, I can, but you get blocked in the change room by the sprite of one of the boys without ever changing.

I've attached the save right at the beginning of train mission 3.

lustylion

Jun 26, 2020
I started a new game, and played through again because the third train mission was auto-failing for me. I enjoy the game, but here are my bugs:

1) The third train mission still auto-fails. When it's talking about how if you climax you'll fail, Bryn climaxes and fails. Not moving or moving slowly, neither option helps.The mission guide afterward says it hasn't been started.
2) HumpR - Completed this mission. I chose the living room poses, and I even checked back on the computer later and was able to see comments, but now the Mission Hints/Replay shows it was never started.
3) School mission 3 - had a run-in with the janitor, which sent Bryn home for the night afterward. The mission shows in progress. If I attempt to restart it, I can, but you get blocked in the change room by the sprite of one of the boys without ever changing.

I've attached the save right at the beginning of train mission 3.
If you point Bryn to the top of the tain the climax meter goes down.

CrazzzedCat

Jul 23, 2017
Any clue why I cannot save? When I try at designated spots, I click on the file to save to and get a err-err noise and no indication that the game saved (because it didn't). I don't play RPGM games often, so maybe it has to do with the app? Any help appreciated!

cloroxwipes

Nov 1, 2023
Any clue why I cannot save? When I try at designated spots, I click on the file to save to and get a err-err noise and no indication that the game saved (because it didn't). I don't play RPGM games often, so maybe it has to do with the app? Any help appreciated!
Same was happening to me until I removed the app from its folder and put it in 'applications'

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazzzedCat
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes