• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.90] [Bryn]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Any updates on progress? Saw this hasn't appeared on my notifs so ima just ask first
Work has been kind of crazy but so far, tasks have been started but nothing completed. When I get through the next week I can focus more of my time into the game.
Caught 6x in the School district has CGs ready and the script made. All I need to do is add that scene.
Caught 6x in the Home district has the script made, need to do CGs.
Started building the phone app and making an interface for that, nothing too intensive. It will be accessible on the go at night by pressing a button. But that's been near complete with a basic layout. I will be improving it in V1.0+ to entirely remove the mission room.
Started to look at different CGs to add with the Train 3 mission, still unsure how to make the mission complete more rewarding than being caught.
I have thought about a mechanic to make the world more diverse with dialogue when things have happened, but that's going to be a massive change which I will be holding off until V1.0.

But that's all for V0.91 so far.
Getting there! :)

supernova3546

Mar 19, 2022
Work has been kind of crazy but so far, tasks have been started but nothing completed. When I get through the next week I can focus more of my time into the game.
Caught 6x in the School district has CGs ready and the script made. All I need to do is add that scene.
Caught 6x in the Home district has the script made, need to do CGs.
Started building the phone app and making an interface for that, nothing too intensive. It will be accessible on the go at night by pressing a button. But that's been near complete with a basic layout. I will be improving it in V1.0+ to entirely remove the mission room.
Started to look at different CGs to add with the Train 3 mission, still unsure how to make the mission complete more rewarding than being caught.
I have thought about a mechanic to make the world more diverse with dialogue when things have happened, but that's going to be a massive change which I will be holding off until V1.0.

But that's all for V0.91 so far.
Getting there! :)
Just curious if it would be possible to add cgs to when bryn is caught and being used by the bald man and a few different cgs like maybe being tied up and caned to try to break her in or anal?

Reactions: BigMoisty

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Just curious if it would be possible to add cgs to when bryn is caught and being used by the bald man and a few different cgs like maybe being tied up and caned to try to break her in or anal?
There is a CG where if she is caught by the Bald man at night, when it is raining. If you fail to escape his house it does have more CG for that. Nothing to do with anal or actively tied up. I possibly need to increase the chance it rains/Bald man appears though.
I did have plans for a later release with two other 'villains' if you like, a stalker-photo processing guy and a biker gang. But those won't be anytime soon.

1324qwery

Apr 17, 2022
You don't need to delete the recollection/mission room. It's enough to transfer the functionality of the computer to the phone

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
You don't need to delete the recollection/mission room. It's enough to transfer the functionality of the computer to the phone
Read your message, it made me do a brain thing. Researched it up and learnt how to transfer coordinates. So the Scene room now works through phone and computer, but also remembers location to return the player.
So that's good!
I was aiming to make the scene room more text based, but now that works. I don't need to to :)

supernova3546

Mar 19, 2022
There is a CG where if she is caught by the Bald man at night, when it is raining. If you fail to escape his house it does have more CG for that. Nothing to do with anal or actively tied up. I possibly need to increase the chance it rains/Bald man appears though.
I did have plans for a later release with two other 'villains' if you like, a stalker-photo processing guy and a biker gang. But those won't be anytime soon.
Ohhhh i love the idea of being kidnapped by a biker gang and punished with severe spankings and rape

CrazzzedCat

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone else getting a NW.js. profile error? Any thoughts on how to fix it? Also do you think this is why I cannot save the game?

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Anyone else getting a NW.js. profile error? Any thoughts on how to fix it? Also do you think this is why I cannot save the game?
Are you using a Mac? Developing on a Mac I had issues and had to replace the NW.js version with a different version to just run and test play.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Small peek (Well big in terms of QOL) update

Work is still hectic, but there are signs of it slowing down which is great! Another week or so! But I've been chipping away at the Phone Menu system you will see in the picture with this post. It's been built from the ground up, all the graphics and options have been worked on and it works!

I took a video of the new menu system I've been working on. Built from scratch!
It will look laggy in the GIF but that's because I had to optimise it so it could upload.

This will be accessed by pressing E or PageDown or what the player customises it too :D.

-B

*Edit, I've moved the Close map menu to the left and it matches the dark menu theme as the phone. I've also swapped the Body Develop menu to have Cancel at the top instead of Mouth. It made more sense.

ezgif-1-078d9ef415.gif

maquim01

Feb 23, 2024

Work is still hectic, but there are signs of it slowing down which is great! Another week or so! But I've been chipping away at the Phone Menu system you will see in the picture with this post. It's been built from the ground up, all the graphics and options have been worked on and it works!

It will look laggy in the GIF but that's because I had to optimise it so it could upload.

This will be accessed by pressing E or PageDown or what the player customises it too :D.

-B

*Edit, I've moved the Close map menu to the left and it matches the dark menu theme as the phone. I've also swapped the Body Develop menu to have Cancel at the top instead of Mouth. It made more sense.

View attachment 3619658
This is a good update for the game. Just being able to access all the features on your cell phone helps a lot.

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

supernova3546

Mar 19, 2022

-B

View attachment 3619658
If bryn gets spanked woukd the butt status on the menu sho it red and have spank marks? Id love that

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Right Now.

So, I’ve had to take a good look at the game so far and think where I want the first official public –free- release to look like. I have all these great ideas which are something that I have planned, or been influenced by you, the fanbase.

As of this moment for V0.91 I only have 2 more thing to add which is the final H capture scene for the walkers at night, (Butt stuff to word it without being censored on Patreon) and then the Train 3 rewrite. This will then allow me to release V0.91 where the patch notes will explain the changes for that version.

The phone menu works, it’s fantastic. I need to add the graphics into a CG pre-map loader, so it loads better than it currently does, this isn’t a problem this is the workaround I had to do for the caught scenes by the walkers to make the CGs play smoothly. I’ll just add in the graphics to that workaround.

The new stat menu works, whenever Bryn is caught or used in any of the 4 ways, there is also a 5th which is pregnancy –endgame outcome to be added-. There is more depth to that new stat menu. (More to explain in patch notes)

I'm looking to get through work this week and start working along the way and that'll be V0.91 out, aiming by the end of this month.

Future for V1.0 Release.

I’ve decided to tie up certain things and keep focused on what I want the V1.0 to look like. If you remember I see V1.0 complete, no bugs or issues for standard gameplay, with endings.

Going forwards after V0.91 the tasks remaining will be these below.

Endings - I have also mentioned that I want to tailor the endings to your experiences throughout the game, so there isn’t just a ‘route’ that you see in many older games like this. This is going ahead, there are still some things I will need to polish for the endings but there will be 8 variants/scenes/endings where some can be put together where some cannot. (Like the success and failure endings, you will never have both of those at the end of the game, it just doesn’t make sense.)

Day Counter mechanic - I am worried about players being caught by the Baldman and not escaping, which may mean they miss the different scenes planned such as the beach and adult store events. I’m feeling like I may have to build a workaround for this before it becomes a major problem, it’s one thing for the players to miss the beach scene, but the adult store is a big one not to be missed for core mission unlocks (Beyond V1.0 when Bryn needs the toy for other missions planned).

Flash 3 - I’ve decided am going to be adding another flash mission, script planned for this. This will be the last mission to be added to the free version of the game.

Forest event - There will be another scene like the beach, but for a forest. An outcome of this will affect the ending of the game.

Dialogue mechanic - World conversations overhaul – I’ve found a way to make conversations more dynamic to what the player has done, this will make conversations at important locations better. This will also be a core thing to add for adding more content beyond V1.0.

Tutorial checkup - Just before V1.0 I want to checkup on the tutorial/intro at the start, simply just the instructions of what things are. I’ll need to make sure it reflects the controls in the game (Most likely just to add using the phone option)

What’s happening when – in short

V0.92 Day counter mechanic, Dialogue mechanic, Flash 3.

V0.93 Forest, Endings, Tutorial Check up.

Then V1.0 public free release.

Patreon

I’ve had free members join and also supporting (paid) members join the patreon, its warming to see players/fans join the community. I have had a few messages which have been really nice, and even though it’s been a tough few weeks with work, it’s all been positive!

The support tiers are going to change, I want to match other creators who do offer a $1 option just to access the update feed. I want to add it for the obvious reason to support the creator in a smaller capacity, but also something in place as we are getting very close to beyond V1.0. I have always mentioned will be a Patreon only release after the free public release V1.0. So the smallest $1 support tier will have update feed, voting poll options and that’s it. Supporters of a higher tier will get download access to the Beyond V1.0 versions of the game, in line with the EULA which has been put in place as of V0.90. An EULA may seem silly for something like this, but it’s there in place to protect the later ‘supporter’ versions of the game.

As always,

Thank you.

supernova3546

Mar 19, 2022
Right Now.

So, I’ve had to take a good look at the game so far and think where I want the first official public –free- release to look like. I have all these great ideas which are something that I have planned, or been influenced by you, the fanbase.

As of this moment for V0.91 I only have 2 more thing to add which is the final H capture scene for the walkers at night, (Butt stuff to word it without being censored on Patreon) and then the Train 3 rewrite. This will then allow me to release V0.91 where the patch notes will explain the changes for that version.

The phone menu works, it’s fantastic. I need to add the graphics into a CG pre-map loader, so it loads better than it currently does, this isn’t a problem this is the workaround I had to do for the caught scenes by the walkers to make the CGs play smoothly. I’ll just add in the graphics to that workaround.

The new stat menu works, whenever Bryn is caught or used in any of the 4 ways, there is also a 5th which is pregnancy –endgame outcome to be added-. There is more depth to that new stat menu. (More to explain in patch notes)

I'm looking to get through work this week and start working along the way and that'll be V0.91 out, aiming by the end of this month.

Future for V1.0 Release.

I’ve decided to tie up certain things and keep focused on what I want the V1.0 to look like. If you remember I see V1.0 complete, no bugs or issues for standard gameplay, with endings.

Going forwards after V0.91 the tasks remaining will be these below.

Endings - I have also mentioned that I want to tailor the endings to your experiences throughout the game, so there isn’t just a ‘route’ that you see in many older games like this. This is going ahead, there are still some things I will need to polish for the endings but there will be 8 variants/scenes/endings where some can be put together where some cannot. (Like the success and failure endings, you will never have both of those at the end of the game, it just doesn’t make sense.)

Day Counter mechanic - I am worried about players being caught by the Baldman and not escaping, which may mean they miss the different scenes planned such as the beach and adult store events. I’m feeling like I may have to build a workaround for this before it becomes a major problem, it’s one thing for the players to miss the beach scene, but the adult store is a big one not to be missed for core mission unlocks (Beyond V1.0 when Bryn needs the toy for other missions planned).

Flash 3 - I’ve decided am going to be adding another flash mission, script planned for this. This will be the last mission to be added to the free version of the game.

Forest event - There will be another scene like the beach, but for a forest. An outcome of this will affect the ending of the game.

Dialogue mechanic - World conversations overhaul – I’ve found a way to make conversations more dynamic to what the player has done, this will make conversations at important locations better. This will also be a core thing to add for adding more content beyond V1.0.

Tutorial checkup - Just before V1.0 I want to checkup on the tutorial/intro at the start, simply just the instructions of what things are. I’ll need to make sure it reflects the controls in the game (Most likely just to add using the phone option)

What’s happening when – in short

V0.92 Day counter mechanic, Dialogue mechanic, Flash 3.

V0.93 Forest, Endings, Tutorial Check up.

Then V1.0 public free release.

Patreon

I’ve had free members join and also supporting (paid) members join the patreon, its warming to see players/fans join the community. I have had a few messages which have been really nice, and even though it’s been a tough few weeks with work, it’s all been positive!

The support tiers are going to change, I want to match other creators who do offer a $1 option just to access the update feed. I want to add it for the obvious reason to support the creator in a smaller capacity, but also something in place as we are getting very close to beyond V1.0. I have always mentioned will be a Patreon only release after the free public release V1.0. So the smallest $1 support tier will have update feed, voting poll options and that’s it. Supporters of a higher tier will get download access to the Beyond V1.0 versions of the game, in line with the EULA which has been put in place as of V0.90. An EULA may seem silly for something like this, but it’s there in place to protect the later ‘supporter’ versions of the game.

As always,

Thank you.
Im so excited and cant wait for this update

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes