RPGM - Bryn's Adventure [v0.91] [Bryn]

1. 4.00 star(s)

deflation

AI game done right. Nuff said.
    It has a few bugs here and there, but this is the dev's first game and he's honestly doing a great job.

If you like blackmail this is top notch

My only issue is the need to start a new game with updates as old saves often don't work. An issue that would be no problem if the dev released working save files together with the updates so we can play the new content without having to grind through the entire game again.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

comebillybilly

Decent Naked Adventure clone with well-done AI art. The dev is extremely responsive and actively works on the game, so expect even more out of this in the future. Especially hoping to see the art refined since it has the usual rough edges from the SOTA tools
  3. 4.00 star(s)

NickStenton

I apologize for the copy after the message))) Cool, I played this game at the beginning, thanks to it I learned about Naked Adventure, played it))) it’s interesting to see how and why projects are born. Naked Adventure is original with simple graphics and an interesting idea, this project took all the best and added a neural network and tried to improve what inspired the author. In general, respect for those who can realize their ideas is inspiration for something tangible.Cool, I played this game at the beginning, thanks to it I learned about Naked Adventure, I played it))) it’s interesting to see how and why projects are born. Naked Adventure is original with simple graphics and an interesting idea, this project took all the best and added a neural network and tried to improve what inspired the author. In general, respect for those who can realize their ideas is inspiration for something tangible.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Well, I had to download this game twice and I kinda regret it.
    Often I browse F95 in search for Good Games, this one was bad shot.

I play all kind of games played similar games done very well...
    This game is simply boring and does not offer much to do...

Gameplay: 1/5
    You just walk around and try to avoid people...
    if they see You they gonna come to You and Rape You...

Originality: 1/5
    Well after all It's just RPG Maker game with AI Art
    Using very commonly used AI Model that I already saw at least 4 times on F95

Sound: 1/5
    Is so Awful I had to mute Windows Sounds while having this game running
    Even MainMenu is impossible to lissen to... it's just fking 5 seconds loop
    of BIM BIM BIM BIM BIM BIM PIM PIM PIM PIM BIM BIM BIM
    <Check my Post under game to see example>

Renders: 1/5
    AI Generated Pictures are not cleaned from artefacts
    Girl often have problems with mouth or fingers

Playabilyt: 1/5
    It's simply boring...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BatmanAtNight

Best Enf Exhibitionism game out there!
    The game has everything you would want an exhibitionism game to be.

The game's dev is also one of the best I have ever seen in general as usually these are cash-grab projects which Naked Adventure has been doing for quite some time. He doesn't charge for the tech demo which usually all games charge for every single version.
    Also, this game gets "updated" quite regularly. The dev also engages in the community quite often while also giving us insights into future updates and the roadmaps he releases. The bugs are also fixed every update and the game is quite stable now.

Overall, it's a 10/10 game, but if you don't like RPGM or don't have time to actually "play" the game I upload the saves to play missions when an update is released. Hence, instead of complaining, I would rather suggest you just use the uploaded saves.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

dnkasbdkba

I like the idea and execution so far, it's amazing to see how the developer is open to criticism and new ideas. Despite not being finished yet, the story is progressing in a good way. The scenes and situations are very interesting and make you want to know what comes next.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

luvhentai

If you enjoyed naked order and naked adventure, you will enjoy this game too.
    Although a bit short but very fun. Dev can improve the running mechanics and also Need more corruption and heart for the heroine.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

magicspy

One of the better uses of AI-CG I've had the pleasure of playing; the artwork is well curated, consistent, and for the most part free of the more abrasive AI issues. The game itself is fairly bare-bones right now, (which is to be expected at this stage of development) but all the requisites are there for a great game when it's completed.

Getting into particulars, the scenes are well written and pair well with the CG's, though they err a bit on the short side. This gives it the usual issue of intermittent lewdity and very little in that regard the rest of the time. The developer had promised a more fleshed out map in the future, with more non-mission lewds, so hopefully this will address my issue with it. As mentioned above, the art is high-to-top tier for AICG. The sprite-work is average, (it's difficult to tell enemy types apart) & the map is both interesting and fairly detailed, but oversized for the current content/gameplay.

Reading this back, I realise it sounds like I'm damning with faint praise, but I am genuinely hopeful that this will grow into an excellent game. For an early beta I'm giving it 5 stars.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Tweek251

Just four stars for now. it has a few bugs ( including one that stops you from seeing the train 2 event in the game) but it's still really good.

While the concept is great, the formula does need some work as having such a massive city while making you move so slowly would make the game become quickly tedious if it was bigger. the events i saw were great though, so I am excited for more.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Leo_00

very good game, it's has a lot potential development, even some people dislike using ai cg but, current situation make it's worth to give it a shot, i hope to see faster development than manual drawing games
  11. 5.00 star(s)

BigMoisty

Game looks pretty promising with an interesting goal, while it is still in demo i think it has quite the potential. Storytelling can always be improved but benefit of doubt will be given since its still extremely early on.

Would be better if even more scenes are added and the game becomes more full fledged. Will be looking out for more in the future.