• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.90] [Bryn]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Looking forward to it man! Are u gonna like target to get more walkers still? Like for example the bullies walking around the school district on certain nights or something
Already edited a walker graphic to have a mobile phone that glows. The plan was to unlock those walkers when Bryn is caught 3 times in the School district (The new cutscene with Kimi mentioning a girl running around), who then these students are out looking to film whoever it is. This would then add towards the ending on how many time she gets caught by them, or simply if 3 Phone recording walkers catch her. They disappear, a bit like the women characters in Naked Adventure, Naked Order. Then it takes her to a cutscene where she has to do some act of some sort.

1324qwery

Apr 17, 2022
Mock up of better Stats window, which hopefully will link within V0.91's mobile phone usage.
Hope you like ^.^
Also near to finished Photobooth 1, have to stop for now but will continue later. Hour's less or so work on it. Then I'll add the raining-maniac event and then that should be there for V.09 release.
View attachment 3513441
*This is only mock up, going to add some accent lines and simple stuff like that I think.
But there's no any anal content in current ver:)

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Patch Notes for V0.90 below, and a message from me.

Saves from V0.8 will work.

Mechanics
EULA added at the start of the game.

New* Running animation embarrassed and confident fixed.

New* Crawling animation fixed.

Crawling mechanic refined, now works with a delay to feel better when toggled.

Skip text now implemented by pressing CTRL/Control.

Right clicking the mouse will hide any text message windows to show the player the entire screen.

Music changed for Bryn’s home.

Missions

Photobooth 1 added, recall room added.

Photobooth 2 (Renamed Photobooth 1 mission to 2, amended in game)

New* Raining Event

The Baldman appears at night in the School, Shopping, and Office District. He only appears at night after day 12 if it is raining. (20% chance it is raining). He is a HARD difficulty, he chases Bryn from double the sightline of normal walkers and runs at the same speed Bryn has when she is running using Stamina. If caught by the Baldman, the player will be teleported to a minigame where they must escape.

A message from Bryn ____//

Today we get a step closer towards our goal of V1.0. I'm not here to tell you about my personal life so I'll keep this brief, I work a full time job, family, weekend commitments almost every weekend. But still I make time to develop, fix, render/generate AI graphics and repeat..

The game is in a good standard (not perfect, I would never say it's perfect) but where it is at by achieving many 5Star ratings on various platforms with thousands of downloads, many returning players. Other websites (Other than F95 are hosting versions of the game so it is reaching some distance). I've had to put an EULA in place just to pre-empt and protect the work I have done over the past 7 months, in preparation for V1.0 and beyond.

The game is now bigger than the one that inspired me (also through frustration) to start this journey. As of V0.90 we have 18 missions, 3 day events, cut scenes, various mini games, 3 'h' scenes + 2 other from the car and the Baldman. And we're not done yet for V1.0.

But, it also marks a sad day to those supporters who are being taken advantage of by their developers (in general, and with myself being included in that group). This project being 7-8 months old, towards a project that has been around for -years- just echos volume. To give credit where credit is due, other artworks are fantastic where I rate it above the use of AI and hell I'd prefer it myself. I have always been transparent about that. But in all honesty, if I was making that much money every month and still couldn't draw... (I'd be teaming up with an artist and commissioning the artwork giving deadlines for work completion).

This isn't a post to call out the developers, but the supporters to wake up. I'm not asking you to support me, or for your money. (I even offer free posts on Patreon and will be offering a free version of the game even at completion for V1.0), so to make that clear. That's not what I want. I just don't like people being taken for a ride.

To finish off and add, it is just me, a team of 1. But actually, the community who play this game and feed it back to me are also a part of that team. Pointing out issues and suggesting things to help refine the game.

So as always.

I thank you, for this journey.

-B

Last edited:

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022

BrynsAdventureV0.90WINDOWS

BrynsAdventureV0.90MAC

Mechanics

Right clicking the mouse will hide any text message windows to show the player the entire screen.

Missions

New* Raining Event

The Baldman appears at night in the School, Shopping, and Office District. He only appears at night after day 12 if it is raining. (20% chance it is raining). He is a HARD difficulty, he chases Bryn from double the sightline of normal walkers and runs at the same speed Bryn has when she is running using Stamina. If caught by the Baldman, the player will be teleported to a minigame where they must escape.

Today we get a step closer towards our goal of V1.0. I'm not here to tell you about my personal life so I'll keep this brief, I work a full time job, family, weekend commitments almost every weekend. But still I make time to develop, fix, render/generate AI graphics and repeat..

The game is in a good standard (not perfect, I would never say it's perfect) but where it is at by achieving many 5Star ratings on various platforms with thousands of downloads, many returning players. Other websites (Other than F95 are hosting versions of the game so it is reaching some distance). I've had to put an EULA in place just to pre-empt and protect the work I have done over the past 7 months, in preparation for V1.0 and beyond.

The game is now bigger than the one that inspired me (also through frustration) to start this journey. As of V0.90 we have 18 missions, 3 day events, cut scenes, various mini games, 3 'h' scenes + 2 other from the car and the Baldman. And we're not done yet for V1.0.

But, it also marks a sad day to those supporters who are being taken advantage of by their developers (in general, and with myself being included in that group). This project being 7-8 months old, towards a project that has been around for -years- just echos volume. To give credit where credit is due, other artworks are fantastic where I rate it above the use of AI and hell I'd prefer it myself. I have always been transparent about that. But in all honesty, if I was making that much money every month and still couldn't draw... (I'd be teaming up with an artist and commissioning the artwork giving deadlines for work completion).

This isn't a post to call out the developers, but the supporters to wake up. I'm not asking you to support me, or for your money. (I even offer free posts on Patreon and will be offering a free version of the game even at completion for V1.0), so to make that clear. That's not what I want. I just don't like people being taken for a ride.

To finish off and add, it is just me, a team of 1. But actually, the community who play this game and feed it back to me are also a part of that team. Pointing out issues and suggesting things to help refine the game.

So as always.

-B
woah i thought it would be like 1-2 weeks more till release then suddenly bam!

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017

BrynsAdventureV0.90WINDOWS

BrynsAdventureV0.90MAC

Mechanics

Missions

New* Raining Event

-B
Thank You as well, the game doesn't always go the direction I want, yes, I'm looking at some of the school expose events, but I have had fun playing it, and will certainly buy a copy once you release it.

Also something is going wrong with Train 3, as Bryn hits a climax right as she is standing outside the toilet on the train.

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
woah i thought it would be like 1-2 weeks more till release then suddenly bam!
I worked around something I was struggling with, and then it hit me and I worked it out :).

Thank You as well, the game doesn't always go the direction I want, yes, I'm looking at some of the school expose events, but I have had fun playing it, and will certainly buy a copy once you release it.

Also something is going wrong with Train 3, as Bryn hits a climax right as she is standing outside the toilet on the train.
Have anyone else got this issue? I can't replicate right now till tomorrow night to test.

how do i start class?
What mission? The scene room accessed on the computer will take you to a room of portals. Going onto one of them will show you the location and start conditions :)

1324qwery

Apr 17, 2022
BrynsAdventureGame the h-scene in basement doesn't work. Just black screen. Idk if you are planning to add it in next ver but i find out ready cg in game files. Other parts of event work correctly. I used an old save if that matters.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrynsAdventure-0.90
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
BrynsAdventureGame the h-scene in basement doesn't work. Just black screen. Idk if you are planning to add it in next ver but i find out ready cg in game files. Other parts of event work correctly. I used an old save if that matters.
interesting, it should do, I made sure the mini game worked. It’ll be one line of code I need to add. Was it when you were fresh captured?
this will be an easy fix, I’ll do it later tonight if I get a chance.
so... naked adventures-naked order but with IA art?
Pretty much :), I can’t draw

• Sad
Reactions: Mitch-Buo

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i wish there were options for different girls D: (havent played yet)

also: ai art allows for faster releases and more content. as long as the scenes vary much, no worry much, huehue

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
The Art is cute, but the game needs a ingame reminder for the quests what to do there ... and maybe a world map

Reactions: Dragxtar1
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes