Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
@Tidalbore wish you to recover your stuff and pc very soon!

Now guys buckle your seat belts, there's a lot of new stuff!

First thing first, neme20 released a new girl pack from Resident Evil lore:

Ashley Graham
Resident Evil 4
185 pics
rating A+

1554851903964.png

just as a reminder, a pack ranked A+ grants full coverage of all sexual, jobs and farm pics.

Now it's time for _neronero to show us a lot of stuff he made. Several girls from different anime series, with a lot of lolis:

Haruhi Suzumiya
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
673 images
Rating: A+

1554852064227.png

link:

Mikuru Asahina
334 images

1554852114805.png

link:

Yuki Nagato
529 images
Notes: Loli

1554852152390.png

link:

Kyon no Imouto (Kyon's sister, real name unknown)
123 images
Rating: B+
Notes: Loli; suggest: rename her however you like best

1554852388911.png

link:

Mashu
[C] – The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
108 images
Rating: C

1554852424660.png

link:

Arumi Asahina
Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai
91 images

1554852460522.png

link:

Inaba Rinne
Chousoku Henkei Gyrozetter
162 images
Rating: B+

1554852499501.png

link:

Kukuri
Mahoujin Guruguru
99 images
Notes: Loli (a lot...)

1554852548180.png

link:

Reactions: heartking and Reij

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Diamonds can be found in the waterfalls (king's hold).

NEW GIRL PACK - from neme20, here she comes from Resident Evil series:

Ada Wong
pics 187
rating B+

1555113066006.png

link: (folder with multiple girl packs)

Reactions: Metalmania

mailfatoto

May 14, 2017
Hello

I have add a new girls in my directory

Bulma (Dragon ball)
Asian comics
Pics : 373
Rate : A+

naked portrait dancer strip (0).jpg

Totally Spies
All Spies
Pics : 251

dancer portrait libido (0).jpg

Ranma
Ranma 1/2 (Girl)
Pics : 304

naked portrait (2).jpg

Also, I have updated with new pics, old gils :

1. Kim Possible
  2. BatGirl
  3. Gwen Tennysson
  4. Penny Gadget

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
Got my computer back, unfortunately they completely flushed it out, so lost everything. C'est la Vie. Will get started on re-doing what work I had once I'm resettled, will probably start by updating my existing packs before moving on to remaking the packs I lost.

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
Well, did some clean-up on my old packs (removed duplicate images, pruned unused images (either assigning use or deleting if I felt they weren't quality), got rid of the "(WIP)" tags I had accidentally left on a few before uploading them...) and I am now re-uploading them all plus 2 new ones: an upgraded pack for Artoria Pendragon's Lancer form, and Mata Hari, who I managed to actually make a decent (if dance and titfuck heavy) pack out of. All the packs (which are rapidly approaching 5GB in total size, I should probably look into reducing image size a bit) can be found , as usual, though it may take a bit for all of them to get uploaded. None of the packs have changed rating that I know of, so I won't bother to list all of them down, but for the new packs:

Artoria Pendragon (Lancer): 205 pics, B+ rating
profile (1).jpg

Mata Hari: 122 Pictures, C+ rating
profile dancer (2).png

Deur

Jul 16, 2017
Time to contribute something. Here are a few packs I made a while ago. Their tagging isn't perfect but I hope you will enjoy them. They can all be found

Hilda (Pokemon) B+
profile (1).png

Rosa (Pokemon) B+
profile (13).jpg

Diane (7 Deadly Sins) C+
profile (0).jpg

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
Time to contribute something. Here are a few packs I made a while ago. Their tagging isn't perfect but I hope you will enjoy them.
Welcome to the club, so to speak, new girls (and pack makers) are always welcome! As for the tags, nobody's perfect, I know I often send other peoples' packs through the tagging tool just to alter them to fit my preferences, and I wouldn't be surprised if others do the same to mine (for example, I'm sure my decision to use pictures of the girls in skimpy yet elegant lingerie as nude geisha pictures probably infuriates anyone who feels that the "naked" tag should have absolutely nothing worn whatsoever). As the saying goes, can't please all of the people all of the time. If someone is that unsatisfied with the job you did, they have several options: A) rename the pack as I suggested; B) just not use the pack; or C) Make their own packs.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Two more girl packs:

Peach
author: neme20
pics: 283
rating: B+

1555887095195.png

link:

Ran Mouri
author: sheppi
pics: 96
rating: B

1555887183080.png

link:

Reactions: batmanbo

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
So, after testing out a few different ideas for reducing file size for packs on the 2 latest ones I've made, I applied what I learned there to two of the heaviest packs I had made, and it made a massive difference (Altera's pack went from 378.8MB zipped to 94.7MB zipped, Helena's went from a whopping 452.0MB zipped to just 78.5MB zipped- unzipped they gain a few megs, but only a few). So I've switched out those two in my folder, and added the two new girls- Okita Souji and Xuangzang Sanzang. Folder link is literally 4 posts above this, so hit that post up for the link.

Souji Okita- B+, 324 Pics, Fate series
portrait profile (6).png

Xuanzang Sanzang- C+, 172 Pics, Fate series, and one hell of a complicated name
profile (12).jpeg

I will likely try to find one more Fate girl to make a pack out of (to give an even 32 fate packs without having to resort to underage characters, though I have no clue who to try for that would have enough pics), reduce the size of a few more of my largest packs, then move on to other sources.

EDIT: by the way, anyone know why, when I open a jpeg I dl'd in an editor program, and immediately hit the save button, 95% of the time the file size drops like a rock?

D

Deleted member 207364

EDIT: by the way, anyone know why, when I open a jpeg I dl'd in an editor program, and immediately hit the save button, 95% of the time the file size drops like a rock?
Maybe the program automatically converts the image to jpg and perhaps compressing it afterwards? It might also compress the image even if it's already in .jpg format. Try checking the settings :)

Also this webp tool by Sam might interest you.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Guys I move the BK best girl 2019 contest here, since it's related to girls :)

Let's update the situation: we currently have 3 girls in 3 votes tier: D.va, Erza Scarlet and Rem; in 2 votes tier a couple new entries join in: Tohsaka Rin and Tsuyu Asui. I'll post a complete temporary ranking (from top to 2 votes tier) with next update news. Let me also say that the final stage will be a direct elimination round between pairs, from 16 girls each round will half their number until only one, the winner, will stand on stage.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
So, after testing out a few different ideas for reducing file size for packs on the 2 latest ones I've made, I applied what I learned there to two of the heaviest packs I had made, and it made a massive difference (Altera's pack went from 378.8MB zipped to 94.7MB zipped, Helena's went from a whopping 452.0MB zipped to just 78.5MB zipped- unzipped they gain a few megs, but only a few). So I've switched out those two in my folder, and added the two new girls- Okita Souji and Xuangzang Sanzang. Folder link is literally 4 posts above this, so hit that post up for the link.

Souji Okita- B+, 324 Pics, Fate series
View attachment 290267

Xuanzang Sanzang- C+, 172 Pics, Fate series, and one hell of a complicated name
View attachment 290268

I will likely try to find one more Fate girl to make a pack out of (to give an even 32 fate packs without having to resort to underage characters, though I have no clue who to try for that would have enough pics), reduce the size of a few more of my largest packs, then move on to other sources.

Sesshouin Kiara, Minamoto no Raikou, Murasaki Shikibu or Yu Miaoyi (Consort Yu) seem like fine options. Although I couldn't find that many explicit pictures for Yu nor Murasaki.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Speaking of Fate, I bet it will make you happy to know that Minamoto no Raikou (aka berserk) got 3 votes so far, joining the current top tier :) Here's a good picture for her:

1556469229061.png

Current ranking:

D.va (Overwatch)3
Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)3
Minamoto no Raikou (Fate)3
Rem (RE:Zero)3
Ami Mizuno (Sailor Senshi)2
Camilla (Fire Emblem)2
Megumi Tadokoro (Food Wars)2
Nero Claudius (Fate)2
Scathach (Fate)2
Tohsaka Rin (Fate)2
Tracer (Overwatch)2
Tsuyu Asui (Boku no Hero Academia)2
Yaoyorozu Momo (Boku No Hero Academia)2
Yoruichi Shihouin (Bleach)2
Zelda (Legend of Zelda)2
2B (Nier Automata)1
Ahri (League Of Legends)1
Akame (Akame Ga Kill)1
Angela Balzac (Rakuen Tsuihou, adult version)1
Ariel (Disney)1
Artoria Pendragon (Fate)1
Asuka Langley (Evangelion)1
Bismarck (Kancolle Collection)1
Cynthia (Pokemon)1
Dawn (Pokemon)1
Djeeta (Granblu Fantasy)1
Elsa Arendelle (Disney)1
Fara (Brothel King)1
Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)1
Hakurei Reimu (Touhou)1
Himiko Toga (Boku No Hero Academia)1
Levy Mcgarden (Fairy Tail)1
Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)1
Momiji Inubashiri (Touhou)1
Nadia (Secret of blue water)1
Narmaya (Granblu Fantasy)1
Rei ayanami (Evangelion)1
Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou)1
Shego (Kim Possible)1
Tia Harribel (Bleach)1
Wiz (Kono Subarashii)1

Edit: for my personal joy, Ami Mizuno joined the 2-votes tier (finally!)

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Just want to warn you, that the mediafire link for Basic Girl Pack is not working. If someone can fix it, it would be much appreciated.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Thank you Sarukami, I've fixed that link. Also there has been an update for Mistrun's mega folder, he got troubles with his older one and had to make a new one, you can find the link in the first post of this thread.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
BK best girl 2019 update: today we gon 3 new entries: Korra (Avatar), Mina Ashido (Boku no Hero Academia) and Android 18 (Dragonball). Asuka Langley got her second vote, Tohsaka Rin joined the 3-votes tier so now there are 2 girls from fate with 3 votes; Ami Mizuno is the first girl to reach 4 votes and now she's alone at the top of the ranking; how long will she manage to stay 1st?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote