Rank C+ 412 pictures

Links: -

Dekomori Sanae
Rank C+
200 pictures

Links: -

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
Got a whopping 7 new girls from Fate uploaded to my folder (found as usual). Sadly, some of them are rather weakly covered, just not enough pictures of quality I could find at the moment, though I hope to rectify that eventually. Loli warning for one girl, with a couple others being somewhat borderline, girls are as follows:

Atalante: C+, 168 Pics (note: had to use a combination of her default and alter forms to get pic diversity, so expect drastically changing hair colors)
profile (3).jpg

Elizabeth Bathory: B+, 286 Pics (somewhat borderline warning)

profile portrait (4).jpg

Francis Drake: C+, 213 Pics
profile (7).jpg

Hassan of the Hundred Faces: D+, 102 Pics
profile (2).png

Hassan of Serenity: B+, 313 Pics (somewhat borderline warning)
profile (2).jpg

Helena Blavatsky: B+, 390 Pics (LOLI WARNING: Helena, much like Tatsumaki from One Punch Man, is an adult with the body of a 12 year old)
profile dancer (1).jpg

Mordred Pendragon: B+, 287 Pics
profile (10).png

... I keep telling myself I should probably move off of Fate but then my brain goes "but maybe [insert girl here] has enough photos..."

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Got a bit of backlog here, sorry guys; let's start with some more new girl packs.

Leortha made this amazing Rapunzel pack:

Universe: Disney
Pics: 336
Type: Western Animation

1549793683843.png

Must admit I like her more whit short brown hair.

Next ones are Skuty's production from K-on series:

Hirasawa Yui
410 pics
rank b+

links: -

Kotobuki Tsumugi
448 pics
rank b+

Tainaka Ritsu
382 pics
rank b+

Me? Well, I'm making a girl pack of Lupusregina Beta from Overlord anime, but can't say anything yet 'cause my first pic gathering got very few pics, but it was a minor search site so I'm still positive on her.

EDIT: haven't found enough pics of Lupusregina to make a girl pack, hope in near future there will be a lot more, for now she stays in my to-do list.

Reactions: mailfatoto

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Is there anyway to increase the size of my brothel beyond 32 if I have already reach the last level and have built the largest brothel already? Changing BKstart.rpy doesn't seem to do anything for me.

Metalmania

Aug 10, 2017
Is there anyway to increase the size of my brothel beyond 32 if I have already reach the last level and have built the largest brothel already? Changing BKstart.rpy doesn't seem to do anything for me.
When you change the entry in the BKstart.rpy, you must start a New game.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
When you change the entry in the BKstart.rpy, you must start a New game.
Makes sense. I don't think I will go through it all over again though until the next update. Will need to cull a few of the lesser girls then. So hard to choose even when you have 32 max.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Asking for more girls in your brothel? Here's the magical words you just need to type in game console ;-)

Code:
$ brothel.maxbedrooms = x
where x is any number of rooms you want in your brothel. 100% tested and working. Also, you don't need to restart a new game!

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I read somewhere that an increase in girls can bring trouble to your brothel. How do we increase the number of goons we can hire??

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
In the brothel management page, where you find 3 bars, each of them handles a different thing: ads, security and cleaning. Just use the security bar to set the amount of goons you want to hire, best if it's set to max value (especially when you have a lot of girls).

I suggest you to wait for the next update (0.15) which fixes the security issue, or get the experimental patch if you don't want to wait for it; then you can raise the max number of girls in your brothel without too much risk.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Thanks for your reply.

Yeah, I just read somewhere that if we increase the girls to something kinda crazy, we should adjust the goons accordingly. I can wait for the next version.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Take a seat people, this gotta be long...

Skuty released an impressive amount of new girl packs at once, most of the girls are from To Love-Ru series, so I guess I can say there's plenty for all tastes!

Konjiki no Yami

548 pictures, rank B+

____________________________________________________________________________________

Kotegawa Yui

429 pictures, rank B+

____________________________________________________________________________________

Deviluke Nana Astar

242 pictures, rank B+

Deviluke Lala Satalin

434 pictures, rank B+

Deviluke Momo Belia

300 pictures, rank B+

Mikado Ryouko

172 pictures, rank C+

Sairenji Haruna

348 pictures, rank B+

Yuuki Mikan

563 pictures, rank B+

Yukinoshita Yukino

253 pictures, rank C+

Galko

299 pictures, rank B+

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Leortha once again confirms himself as king of western girl packs; here it is for you his latest pack:

Name: Tigra
Universe: Marvel
Pics: 137
Type: Superheros
Notes: Catgirl, furry

link:

If most of the pics are so godd, I difnitely gonna give it a try :love:

Feb 24, 2019
Soo.. Took me much longer to read the posts for this thread than I expected...getting side tracked with all the sexy girls and it didnt help having every other post making me horny and wet... :p. Anyways back to the point of this post.. I am not at all versed in coding or understanding how to add the UI packs mentioned on page 1...girl packs might be easier to do on my own but id rather not fuck up my game and be unable to play..now I was going to ask for someone to "hold my hand" and walk me through incorporating these girl packs and any UI packs Im interested in as well as perhaps making girl packs for me..but holding hands is child's play..soo if anyone is interested in helping me you'll be treated to sampling the merchandise I have available *Smiling seductively as I grab a glass full of my specialty wine, mixed with large amounts of "spice" making the color change to a dark pink hue. With my legs crossed I confidently show off my juicy milk jugs* Just pm me what your willing to help me with and we'll work something out :3

sample_f94f1cc627c102ac12f9215824aaf925d16d0b38.jpg

{After a long day and ingesting multiple glasses of spiked (spice) wine}

7b34ba3ff7c2f4b841531f98ba7018d7.jpeg

Reactions: Metalmania
Feb 24, 2019
So.. I tried installing the UI mod, and it worked at first but I ran into an issue whenever I try to check my list of girls...

1551379363671.png

Would appreciate the help resolving this..if its too complicated for me to understand il just delete the "game" folder and extract the vanilla again from zip. That said, which folder holds all the saves and/or file name? If I do have to delete a folder id like to retain my progress if possible

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
That error seems to be a typo in the UI code, but I'm not sure. Best thing is try to send a PM to the creator of the mod you're using and ask him what to do to fix it.

Girl packs won't ever ruin a game, in fact each pack is just a pics collection of a particular character, not changing game code at all, so feel free to try some without worries. Mods, instead, do change something, so I suggest to make a backup copy of all the files changed by a mod, so whenever you want to uninstall it it will be possible.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Another bunch of girl packs from stonesilence:

Name: Albedo
Source: Overlord
126 images
Short on: Strap-on. Surprising lack of lesbian content for her. Spanking,

She just wants to get boned. Is that too much to ask?

Name: Narmaya
Source: Granblue Fantasy
186 images

Missing: Machine.
Short on: Sing, Beads, Plug, Enema, Strap-on, Footjob, Monster, Beast.

Name: Yoko Littner
Source: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
236 images

Short on: Strap-on.

Name: Miia
Source: Monster Masume
122 images

Missing: Machine

Name: Tamomo no Mae
Source: Fate series
171 images

Name: Jeanne D'Arc