194448_kite80banner.jpg

Overview:
A collection of girl packs and mods made by Brothel King players​

Updated: april 2024
Game/Creator: / Goldo
Modder:
Game Version: 0.2

Features:
  • A full list of available girl packs for Brothel King. Informations on new packs and updates, players evaluations. Tagging tool and web sources for new pack makers. If you don't find your favorite char, leave a request for it!

• The revamped list of girl packs, with ratings and number of pics, can be found here:

• List of mods made for BK, including instructions on installation and functions.
This thread is meant to be a source place for Brothel King; every modder and girl pack maker can publish here their own creations. Be sure to explain how your mod should be installed and which main features it has. Girl packs should be published at least with number of pics and a couple of thumbnails, even better if there's also the pack rating.
The tagging tool download and instructions for it are below this post.

What's new:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trainer installation and instructions:

Downloads:

Basic girl packs (0.2) -

Kite80 (outdated) -
-
Leortha (mostly western) -
enzokpo1912 -
Mistrun (outdated) -

Mailfatoto (outdated)-
Zotscheetter (real girls) -
Raptor010 -
0_new2p.gif TylerJ -
0_new2p.gif
cosmonight19 -
Araminth -
Doomdork -
0_new2p.gif Hezzaku - 0_new2p.gif

0_new2p.gif Congressman Weiner's cartoon gals -
0_new2p.gif
0_new2p.gif sjeongjin - 0_new2p.gif
0_new2p.gif kingthandra - 0_new2p.gif

0_new2p.gif how to code girl packs tutorial (by Yasaki74) - link 0_new2p.gif
0_new2p.gif King's Way trainer (LeksDarkmind version)(2024) - link 0_new2p.gif
Headhunter mod -

Trait King -

1713514408866.png 1713514360883.png 1713514322219.png 1713514272651.png 1713514247218.png

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
BK experimental patch
The experimental patch is a work in progress patch with modified features in game that will be released in the following update; the goal of this patch is to try new or modified features little by little, see how they impact in gameplay and gather instant feedback on bugs and suggests on how they work. I strongly recommend you to apply this patch on a vanilla game (0.14 release + latest official patch) and save a copy of the files which are rewrited during ex-patch installation. If you wish to use any mod toghether with it, please ask the modder if his mod is compatible with this patch before installing it.

Download: - no experimental patches currently active -

Girl Packs Tagging Tool 2.8
with extended tags for Brothel King 0.2

A very useful tool for girl pack makers is the tagging tool, a ren'py program which allow you, for every pic inside the selected folder, to choose the right tags. In this way you don't need to remember every single tag used by BK (they are a lot!), but also can tag a couple hundred pictures folder in a few minutes. Plus, the tool gives a rating report where you can see how many pics have been tagged for each tag, useful to check which kind of pics are few or missing.

The complete explanation on such tool is here: (currently unavailable)

Here the basic instructions:

• prepare a folder with the girl pics; the folder name should be the same as the girl.
  • the girl folder must be put into the tool subfolderfolder named 'game/images' (even if it's not a game, but it's just ren'py structure)
  • open the .exe file of the tool
  • check if a girl pack is selected; if not or if there's another girl name, choose 'select girl pack'
  • once you are brought back to main menu, choose 'edit girl pack' for the tagging, or 'girl pack statistics' to see the report on the selected pack.
    'browse girl pack' brings you to a slide view of the pics inside the girl folder.
The tool is very simple and user friendly. As a side note, it won't recognize any folder added while it's already running, you must close and restart if you want it to find a new folder. For a complete guide about tagging pics see this guide .

Download 2.7:
upgrade patch 2.8:

Screenshot (22).png Screenshot (23).png Screenshot (24).png Screenshot (25).png

Tagging Guide 0.2 by DarkNoob
for Brothel King 0.15b

This guide has everything you need to know for making a perfectly tagged girl pack. Don't miss it!
Guide link:

Updated to v0.2

Changes you should know about...

- Updated fixations to match the latest update
- Added 'strip' actions to advanced training (naked, sex, bis)
- Fixation training sections are now more simple and shorter due to update
- Changed the looks of the fixation sections (tags are now bold in color of the acts they belong to)
- Added few searching tags for danbooru and gelbooru (will add more)
- Fixed typos and mistakes
- Fixed farm - machine
- And more small changes you don't need to know about

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
ATTENTION: A number of the ideas in this mod have been added to the game via the Experimental patch, which also includes a number of other changes that Goldo has made. These should also be in the upcoming (.15) version of BK. I have effectively abandoned this mod at this point, but if you are still playing 0.14 without the experimental patch, yeah it'll still be useful to you, for now at least!

OhWee's Interface Mod for Brothel King 14.0
Version 3
Updated 11/13/2018

(with 10/15/2018 patch included).

NOTE: This mod is currently NOT compatible with the experimental patch.

This mod heavily modifies the Brothel King interface. More appropriate fonts to the theme and hand drawn nature of Brothel King are used, and a number of things have been streamlined, with the goal being to reduce the amount of scrolling and clicking required as you play Brothel King.

The 7zip includes the official patch files from 10/15/2018 as part of the mod, so that you don't have to apply the patch separately. You can apply this to the 'vanilla' version of BK 0.14, or I suppose if you are brave you could overwrite the files of a game that you've already applied an earlier version of my interface to...

Some significant changes are:
  1. The 'Girl' screens have been heavily modified, as follows:
    • Up to 12 'thumbnails' for the girls can now appear on the Girls and Slave Market screens at a time before scrolling is required. And up to six girls at once on the farm screen.
    • The backgrounds behind the girl list thumbnails will now change, showing appropriate emojis if a gal is hurt or resting.
    • A 'phobia' icon will appear if you've discovered one of a girl's phobias, and will remain until you remove all of her phobias via training.
    • If a girl has the trait "Work + Whore", a 'moneylove' icon will appear on her thumbnail.
    • The Scheduling calendar can now display 12 girls at a time, highlights the current day buttons text (bold text) on the schedule, and also removes the scheduling buttons if a girl is hurt or exhausted, until such time as those situations are remedied. You can also now click on a girl's description (leftmost column) to pull up her stats, dismissing the calendar screen as you do so.
  2. When you visit the Brothel Status screen, you can now see the 'security level' text over the security level bar, so that you can see what your changes are doing in 'real time'.
  3. Also, on the same screen, whether the Carpenter girl is currently busy or idle is displayed on the Carpenter Wagon button. BTW, you can hover over the 'busy' text (if busy) on the Carpenter's Wagon button to see what she is currently working, where the 'hover text' section at the upper right corner of the screen usually appears.
  4. The 'navigate between districts' buttons are now implemented, and will also show you if you have any 'love interests' in the various districts, with the 'heart' symbol appearing to the left of the appropriate button.
  5. If you have 'show girl pack ratings' activated, the girl pack ratings will now appear on top of the portrait pics of the 'free' girls out on the street.
  6. The 'icon' for the game (when running) now shows a tiny Sill pic in the taskbar (instead of the 'default' Renpy icon), and at the upper left corner of the game window. I wasn't able to replace the 'Renpy' icon for the .exe though. You CAN use the icon.ico with Sill for any shortcut icons though, if you don't mind taking the time to change your shortcut icon.
That's all of the newer changes that I can think of at the moment. Here's links to a fewf thumbnails highlighting a few of these changes.

View attachment 178019 View attachment 178020 View attachment 178021

Screenshots showcasing most of the changes are included in the 7zip file.

This mod IS compatable with @MonkOne 's King's Way Cheat Mod (latest version HERE)

Also, this may work with existing saves (at least it does for me), assuming that those saves are for the 'vanilla' or '10/15/2018 patched' versions, but not for saves that were made using the 'experimental' mod.

As usual, report any issues that you may have here, or at the HHS BK forum, whichever is more convenient for you.

Enjoy!
OhWee
:cool:

Edit 12/7/2018 Updated version, fixed an issue with options.rpy

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
ATTENTION: A number of the ideas in this mod have been added to the game via the Experimental patch, which also includes a number of other changes that Goldo has made. These should also be in the upcoming (.15) version of BK. I have effectively abandoned this mod at this point, but if you are still playing 0.14 without the experimental patch, yeah it'll still be useful to you, for now at least!

OhWee's Brothel King 14 Gameplay & Interface Mod
Version 2a
Updated 12/9/2018

Includes 'official' patch from 10/15/2018, as well as an updated version of my Interface Mod.
Interface Mod V4 will be available as a standalone soon...

It changes how a few minor details are handled in BK, as explained below.

NOTE: This mod is currently not compatible with the experimental patch!!!

You WILL need to have installed my Interface Mod (Version 3) before installing this gameplay mod:
See the post immediately above this one for details about my Interface Mod.

These include:

• A small 'percentage reduction' to Reputation each week, to help encourage more advertising , hiring girls with rep bonuses, and adding those rep multipliers, in order to 'offset' the daily loss to rep...
    • All of the 'current' slaves in the slave market aren't automatically replaced each week. Instead there's a chance that some will stick around for another week , along with the new weekly additions. Slaves that have been in the market for more than a week are placed at the 'end' of the list, with new slaves appearing on top.
    • Slavers are culling a few girls from the streets each week, and/or acquiring girls that get arrested for whatever reason (hence disappearing from the streets). Including possible love interests...
    • As players move to higher ranked districts, the average number of girls in the slave market will increase a bit.
    • Speed is now gradually increased as the other stats are increased (1 speed point for every 3 stat increase points earned), and may not be increased directly. Also, beginning speed is increased to 6 (from 3), as your Magic Journal now grants you +3 AP (it helps keep you organized.).
    • Players may choose the assignment of all three initial stat points (Strength, Spirit, Charisma) separately from Class. Stack all three in the same stat if you want to, or constrain yourself and put two points in one stat, the third point in another. Or, if you are bored, go 1-1-1... Wanna buff spirit mage (Mage class, 3 points in strength)? Go for it! Might not work the best at first (ummm, mana?), but it's your MC, so it's your choice!
    • I added a minor encounter to the 'fast start' for the game. It involves Sill...(warning: Sex and Nudity!)
      • I did this partly to explain why you only get 5 AP on day 1, but also because IMHO Sill needs love too!
    • Upkeep has been reworked a bit.
      • Upkeep modifiers now display on the upkeep bar. I'll add this to the next version of my Interface mod at some point...
      • Positive upkeep modifiers may now require more gold to earn (i.e. +5 upkeep requires 1.75 times more gold than 'average' upkeep).
      • Negative upkeep modifiers are now in 1 digit increments (based on upkeep spending), from -1 to -25
      • Upkeep modifiers now affect the amount of Energy girls earn when resting, and can result in a loss of energy if the negative upkeep modifier is particularly high...
      • If in a negative upkeep situation, there is a chance each turn that a girl may lose 1-3 points of constitution, with the odds of losing more than 1 point increasing with higher negative upkeep modifiers.
    • Death to rollback blocks!!! (well, a number of them, anyways...)
And a bunch more stuff for V2 (will add stuff later, or just see the readme in the 7zip or read my post on the HHS forum, here:

So, in short, most of these are subtle changes. Of course, I think that they change things up a bit for the better, and make for a slightly more interesting game, but of course to each their own!

Feedback is appreciated!!! And let me know if you have any issues, errors, etc.

OhWee
;)

Changelog:
Version 2a - Added three missing pics to 7zip.
Update to 2a - Attached a folder with some updated files, put these in the /game folder of your BK install. They adjust security calculations a bit, so that level 1 isn't too easy... more 'difficulty adjustment' tweaks coming after I get some more feedback r.e. playtesting.

Screenshots:
FastStart.jpg brothelmainscreen.jpg girlscreen.jpg calendarautorest.jpg brothelstatus.jpg districtscreen.jpg exchangescreen.jpg

Last edited:

MonkOne

Jul 8, 2017
King's Way
Overview:
An user friendly cheat mod.​

Updated: 23/11/2018.
Modder: .
Game Version: 0.15b.
Mod Version: 2.1
Language: English.

Features:
  • Main Character cheat: Add prestige, Skill points, refill Energy, Interactions, Mana.
  • Quick furniture construction and resources cheat.
  • Girls cheat: Edit almost everything about girl, Add and Remove traits actually work now.
Install:
Start the game at least once then extract downloaded archive into Brothel King's Mods folder (Brothel_King-pc/game/Mods).
For game version 0.15b make sure you install patch 0.15b before using this mod.

How to use
:
Enable King's Way in Mods manager, then go to Help(? on top right of the screen) Mods -> Show cheat Widget. Click + button on bottom left of the screen to show quick cheat function. You can press + on numpad to quickly open Cheat Menu(only when cheat Widget is on).

Change Logs:
  • Girl edit cheat: Add upgrade points, fixation cheat to girl edit. Add tools tip description to personality type. Add navigation button for your girls.
  • Set building duration to 0 now only work if you not building anything to avoid crash.
  • Add refresh free girls cheats to General cheats.
  • Add slave market refresh and slave market refresh plus cheat one cheat widget, only show up when you're in slave market. Slave market refresh plus can be configure in King's Way Options to set how many slave will be generated.
  • Add shop refresh to all shop. All city merchant share same refresh button for now. Brothel screen shop and minion merchant have the own refresh button.
  • Add shop refresh plus to main shop which you can configure in King's Way Options.
  • Change Interaction cheat in cheat widget to toggle. When toggle on it will keep resetting your interaction to full. Cheat widget must be extended for this to work.
  • Add Infinite Girl Interaction and Infinite Free Girl Interaction toggle to King's Way Options. When on it will keep resetting (Free)Girl Interaction while you interacting with them. Cheat widget must be extended for this to work.
  • Add Bedroom limit cheat to King's Way Options. Maximum bed for each chapter will work immediately. Starting bedroom will only work when you change brothel.

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
King's Way
Overview:
An user friendly cheat mod.​

Updated: 23/11/2018.
Modder: .
Game Version: 0.14.
Mod Version: 1.5.
Language: English.

Features:
  • Main Character cheat: Add prestige, Skill points, refill Energy, Interactions, Mana.
  • Quick furniture construction and resources cheat.
  • Girls cheat: Edit almost everything about girl, Add and Remove traits actually work now.
Install:
Extract into Brothel King's Mods folder (Brothel_King-pc/game/Mods) .

How to use:
Enable King's Way in Mods manager, then go to Help(? on top right of the screen) Mods -> Show cheat Widget. Click + button on bottom left of the screen to show quick cheat function. You can press + on numpad to quickly open Cheat Menu(only when cheat Widget is on).

Change Logs:

Every time I try to use your mod it give me the following error. I'm using the base 0.14 game from the thread on this site, no other mods.

Edit: It's working now. It seems the mod didn't like the fact I was starting a new game with no save files present. I removed the mod, started a game, saved and then replaced and started the mod and it works fine.

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Just for info, since someone was looking for loli packs: Leortha just released a new Sakura Kinomoto pack, more than 1.200 pics, high quality. If you like the kind, don't miss it ;-)
Download link: see post #1, Leortha mega folder link

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Mistrun added 12 new girls to his collection:

Kannazaki Ruka
Shindou Mio
Sumisato Rin
Amakami Kanako
Amakami Yume
Kanbara Chihiro
Miyanohara Yuki
Inami Akiho
Misora
Shio
Hitoha
Niina

Last edited:

bulluk

May 1, 2017
OhWee's Brothel King 14 Gameplay Mod
Version 1
11/20/2018

It changes how a few minor details are handled in BK, as explained below.

You WILL need to have installed my Interface Mod (Version 3) before installing this gameplay mod:
See the post immediately above this one for details about my Interface Mod.

These include:

• A small 'percentage reduction' to Reputation each week, to help encourage more advertising , hiring girls with rep bonuses, and adding those rep multipliers, in order to 'offset' the daily loss to rep...
  • All of the 'current' slaves in the slave market aren't automatically replaced each week. Instead there's a chance that some will stick around for another week , along with the new weekly additions. Slaves that have been in the market for more than a week are placed at the 'end' of the list, with new slaves appearing on top.
  • Slavers are culling a few girls from the streets each week, and/or acquiring girls that get arrested for whatever reason (hence disappearing from the streets). Including possible love interests...
  • As players move to higher ranked districts, the average number of girls in the slave market will increase a bit.
  • Speed is now gradually increased as the other stats are increased (1 speed point for every 3 stat increase points earned), and may not be increased directly. Also, beginning speed is increased to 6 (from 3), as your Magic Journal now grants you +3 AP (it helps keep you organized.).
  • Players may choose the assignment of all three initial stat points (Strength, Spirit, Charisma) separately from Class. Stack all three in the same stat if you want to, or constrain yourself and put two points in one stat, the third point in another. Or, if you are bored, go 1-1-1... Wanna buff spirit mage (Mage class, 3 points in strength)? Go for it! Might not work the best at first (ummm, mana?), but it's your MC, so it's your choice!
  • I added a minor encounter to the 'fast start' for the game. It involves Sill...(warning: Sex and Nudity!)
    • I did this partly to explain why you only get 5 AP on day 1, but also because IMHO Sill needs love too!
  • Upkeep has been reworked a bit.
    • Upkeep modifiers now display on the upkeep bar. I'll add this to the next version of my Interface mod at some point...
    • Positive upkeep modifiers may now require more gold to earn (i.e. +5 upkeep requires 1.75 times more gold than 'average' upkeep).
    • Negative upkeep modifiers are now in 1 digit increments (based on upkeep spending), from -1 to -25
    • Upkeep modifiers now affect the amount of Energy girls earn when resting, and can result in a loss of energy if the negative upkeep modifier is particularly high...
    • If in a negative upkeep situation, there is a chance each turn that a girl may lose 1-3 points of constitution, with the odds of losing more than 1 point increasing with higher negative upkeep modifiers.
  • Death to rollback blocks!!! (well, a number of them, anyways...)

So, in short, most of these are subtle changes. Of course, I think that they change things up a bit for the better, and make for a slightly more interesting game, but of course to each their own!

Feedback is appreciated!!! And let me know if you have any issues, errors, etc.

OhWee
;)
i think there's something whenever the girls given a "Rest" or "Whore" job.
it'll be better if you could check it out.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
i think there's something whenever the girls given a "Rest" or "Whore" job.
it'll be better if you could check it out.

Neither of my mods are currently compatible with the experimental patch, only the 'Vanilla' BK, with the 10/15/2018 patch (said 10/15/2018 patch has been included with the interface mod).

The experimental patch is very much in a beta state at the moment, so I'm waiting for the dust to settle before I try to incorporate it into my mods. The experimental patch changes how rest is handled, so it breaks my mod.

Last edited:

bulluk

May 1, 2017
Neither of my mods are currently compatible with the experimental patch, only the 'Vanilla' BK, with the 10/15/2018 patch (said 10/15/2018 patch has been included with the interface mod).

The experimental patch is very much in a beta state at the moment, so I'm waiting for the dust to settle before I try to incorporate it into my mods. The experimental patch changes how rest is handled, so it breaks my mod.
i guess, it's related to the game's core which might in-progress of further development.
by the way, i like the idea about the interface mod.
i hope that you can keep up your good work.
:)

Reactions: OhWee

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
New girl pack released by siebio:

Name: 2B
Universe: Nier Automata
Pics: 401 + 10 untagged (Rating A+)
Type: 2dcg, 3dcg, anime

Redo of existing packs
Farm content is almost only machines, beasts are really low quality.

Reactions: Adabathonkha

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Mistrun released 22 more girl packs, here's the list:

Sasahara Kanae
Kugayama Natsuki
Kohinata Umi
Fujisaki Ai
Yoshioka Maki
Nitou Tomoe
Ootani Kaho
Aoi Shizuka
Kurasawa Ayana
Matsuura Anju
Toujou Mahiro
Kurihashi Koharu
Maekawa Yuu
Tokiwa Kirika
Umi Rurika
Kamiyama Yuuri
Tokuzawa Akemi
Aiba Matsuri
Hoshizuki Ena
Esumi Mei
Akino Miya

Ogata Saki

Reactions: Adabathonkha

mailfatoto

May 14, 2017
New girls pack released by MailFaToto:

Name: Kim Possible
Universe: Disney
Pics: 423 (Rating A+)
Type: 2dcg,

Name: Jasmine
Universe: Disney / Alladin
Pics: 284 (Rating A+)

Name: Gwen
Universe: Ben 10
Pics: 317 (Rating A+)

Name: Videl
Universe: Dragon Ball Z
Pics: 291 (Rating A+)

Name: Jennifer Aniston
Universe: Real
Pics: 308 (Rating B+)
Type: Celebrity Fake

Link :

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
2 more girl packs from Leortha:

Name: Hilda
Universe: Hilda
Pics: 107
Type: Western animation
Notes: Netflix, loli

Name: San
Universe: Mononoke Hime
Pics: 263
Type: Anime
Notes: Ghibli

If he also added the pack rating in his post, that would be perfect, but still his posts give all the infos.

Reactions: Dickbagmcgee

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
New pack released by Leortha, for the joy of loli fans.

Name: Chihiro
Universe: Spirited Away
Pics: 319
Type: Anime
Notes: Ghibli, loli

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
karaluch released some girl packs:

Rias:
Scathach:
Minamoto No Raikou:
Erza Scarlet:

He strongly recommends to try Scathach at least, it must be his best pack.

Lolzoke

Jul 14, 2017
Could I recommend some League girls for some new packs? Nidalee, Xayah, Zyra, Miss Fortune, Syndra, Evelynn, Janna.
and some Warcraft? Tyrande, Alexstrasza, Ysera, Draenei/Blood elf in general

Bold means I know there is a bunch of HQ art out there.

I made a Soraka pack myself for League, but I didn't like how it came out.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I've seen a short animation of Nidalee, interesting subject, must add it on my to do list!
Xayah is a redhead girl, damn I can't reject such a request :-D but in general I see there are enough pics for a good girl pack for LoL girls; I also like the graphical stye. Same for Tyrande and Alexstrasza, good pics easy found.
So much to do! I really need 48 hours a day!

Edit: so, I've added some girls cited above in my to-do list, now I wanna show you what I'm going to make next (alphabetical order):

Alexstrasza (WoW)
Fubuki (One punch man)
Leona Morimoto (Discipline)
Marie Mamiya (Starless)
Nidalee (LoL)
Rainbow Dash (My little pony)
Sarah Fortune (LoL)
Tatsumaki (One punch man) (done)
Tyrande Whisperwind (WoW)
Xayah (LoL)

I've on a special Rainbow Dash project, but my first idea made things a lot complicated; don't wanna spoil anything now, but I can say that probably my Rainbow Dash will be added as a mod rather than a standard girl pack; the reason is MC won't find her around the town or in the slave market :)

More news: I asked the girl pack makers on HHS forum to share their stuff on both mega and mediafire, so that no one has to wait for downloading when he reaches mega limit; of course I'm asking the same thing here... pretty pleease...

Reactions: sam2012 and Lolzoke
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote