Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 24, 2019
About the UI mod will do though I think the creator said they no longer deal with mods sooo...as for girl packs I downloaded the Rias/Akeno/Erza packs, noticed I had some pics from my collection that werent part of the packs already, do pictures in the packs have to be portrait sized or can they be closer to "square" in dimensions? If so I have pics to add to a Girl packs Update folder but due to ADHD id need someone to add the pictures in.. as compensation this individual can take credit for the update to mentioned girl packs...or share it if they deemed it acceptable.

As for new packs Yoko and Albedo id like to share my pictures to improve the packs, please pm me about update older/newer girl packs

Feb 24, 2019
Downloaded the Erza girl pack a few days ago and realized that some of the pics in the pack didnt really appeal to me, tried deleting the pics but that caused errors because I was using a girl with 1 of the deleted pics as a profile/portrait?..anyways not sure why the game cant pick another photo..I have lewder non nude photos of Erza id rather be using but apparently I do not have the skills required to update a girl pack..(coding), also the Erza Scarlet pack does not have a nude profile/portrait pic available. Atm Brothel King is using "portrait (0)" for my Erza even though she is naked & whoring.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Some girl packs may be poor in pics than others, my suggest is to take a look at them, preferably with bkrenamer tool, in order to see which pics may be missing.

Staying in topic, I'm making Maki Nishikino (from Love Live!) pack, got a ton of good pics but found nothing for farm; do you guys may suggest me where to find some bestiality and monster sex pics for her? I can hardly believe that a girl having 6k+ pics on danbooru could miss such content...

_neronero

Mar 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm not much of a programmer, but I like this game and I've been trying to mod it a little bit. I've reached a point where I need some help/feedback. I've tried signing up for HHS a couple of days ago, but my account still hasn't been admin-approved. Figured I might as well share it here!

MOD: Love is Fleeting
Slowly decreases the love your girls have for you over time.
View attachment BK_love-is-fleeting.zip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MOD: Trait King (WIP)
Adds more traits, gives girls a "potential" and makes girls spawn with different combinations of gold, positive and negative traits.
View attachment BK_trait-king.zip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have also completed, or am close to completing, the following girl packs:

Mirai Akagi (IDOLM@STER)
Karen Araragi (Bakemonogatari)
Arumi Asahina (Abenobashi Mahou☆Shoutengai)
Ami Futami (IDOLM@STER)
Mami Futami (IDOLM@STER)
Hibiki Ganaha (IDOLM@STER)
Holo (Spice and Wolf)
Chika Itou (Ichigo Mashimaro)
Kukuri (Mahoujin Guruguru)
Mashu ([C] – The Money of Soul and Possibility Control)
Michishio (Kantai Collection)
Misty (Pokemon - a pack already exists, but it wasn't tagged very well)
Shinobu Oshino (Bakemonogatari)
Inabe Rinne (Chousoku Henkei Gyrozetter)
Sill (Brothel King/Rance)

I'll get them ready for release them once I can get on HHS.

Feb 24, 2019
So..is there a way to delete my "trash" tagged pics from the girl folder without causing an error with the BKrenamer? (My dup program missed a few dupes)

Feb 24, 2019
Hey so this is my first attempt at making a girl pack, Of course I started with my persona. I noticed after completing my pack that Mist made a Lucy pack as well though I think you will find mine to be refreshing.

If there's any pics you think should be added pm me and il be sure to bend over and open up to new experiences ;)

Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)
Pics : 250+ (Not including 10~ trash files)
Type : Anime
Notes : Super Slutty
Rating : A+

Updated Link (No trash pics)

big sex orgasm squirt doggy sub beast (0).jpg bis in-hair cumshot public service lesbian on-face oral (0).jpg bis sex public strap-on toy lesbian dom (0).jpeg cosplay fetish cumshot service on-face oral (0).jpg dancer (0).jpg group anal sex doggy sub service double dancer oral (0).jpeg group bis cosplay on-body cumshot handjob service bukkake double cum shower dancer lesbian (0).jpg lactation sex orgasm cosplay fetish squirt doggy public cumshot inside fondle masseuse (0).jpg piledriver sex orgasm squirt cumshot inside (0).jpg sex fondle cowgirl cumshot inside bis lesbian (0).jpg waitress dancer (1).jpg wet naked public profile masseuse (0).jpeg

Reactions: DrackDrap

psubj

Feb 14, 2018
So.. I tried installing the UI mod, and it worked at first but I ran into an issue whenever I try to check my list of girls...

View attachment 254234

Would appreciate the help resolving this..if its too complicated for me to understand il just delete the "game" folder and extract the vanilla again from zip. That said, which folder holds all the saves and/or file name? If I do have to delete a folder id like to retain my progress if possible
I had the same problem. Until there is no official patch, i did a dirty fix:
Open 'game/BKscreens.rpy' and add this 2 lines after 464th line:
Python:
if not hasattr(girl, 'ttip'):
    $ girl.ttip = ""
The result should be like this:
Python:
for girl in glist:
    if not hasattr(girl, 'ttip'):
        $ girl.ttip = ""

$ currentschedule = girl.workdays[calendar.get_weekday()]
At least it solved the error for me.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
using the ohwee v3 display mod (with bk v14) the slave pens cannot be accessed. error page pops up as soon as the slaves are supposed to appear

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
OhWee will update his display mod after BK 0.15 official release, I suggest you for now to use the experimental patch instead of that mod.

Experimental patch updated:

warrior spells fixed; now the unique girl in BK.ini (inside girl folder) allows to have unique girls without clones.

mailfatoto

May 14, 2017
Hello

I have add a new girl in my directory

Emma WATSON
Harry Potter (Real)
Pics : 430
Rate : A+

obedience sub portrait naked (0).jpg portrait naked (0).jpg

Reactions: DrackDrap

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
I've managed to finish 3 more fate girls- Altera (r63 Atilla the Hun), Fran (r63 Frankenstein's monster), and Oda Nobunaga (r63- if you haven't figured it out yet, there's like a 60% chance of any male fictional/historical/mythological character showing up female in Fate), here are their stats:
EDIT: Now with Pictures, Huzzah!
Altera: C+, 306 Pictures
profile (2).jpg
Fran: C+, 173 Pictures
portrait profile (0).jpg
Nobunaga: C+, 195 Pictures
portrait (3).png
Unfortunately I couldn't get any of the 3 over C+, even with over 300 pictures for Altera, simply due to a lack of proper variety. As always, my folder can be found . I have a few more in the works for Fate atm (Sakura Matou, Irisviel von Einzbern, and Brynhildr all have enough I should at least get them to C+ if not B+, pretty sure I'm going to have to abandon Medea though), after which I will probably branch out to a different property just for variety.

Braaain

Oct 30, 2018
I am sure this has been asked before and I did search the thread before posting but what do the ratings mean? Is it an indicator of the quality of the images in the pack or is it to do with the girls stats in game?

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
I am sure this has been asked before and I did search the thread before posting but what do the ratings mean? Is it an indicator of the quality of the images in the pack or is it to do with the girls stats in game?
It's not so much image quality as it is diversity- how well the pack covers the various actions that you can take in game, whether sexual acts (both the major categories- service, sex, anal, fetish, bisexual, group- and the variations of those acts- as an example, service would be divided into categories like handjob, titjob, oral, masturbation, deep oral, etc) or non-sexual (the four jobs- waitress, dancer, masseuse, geisha- and other non-sexual discipline/training actions- obedience, sensitivity, constitution, etc- in both clothed and nude variations), along with pictures to cover the various farm actions (big dick, beast, monster, machine). In general terms, the higher the grade, the fewer gaps in activity coverage the pack has, with A+ having pretty much everything covered, and larger gaps becoming noticeable the further down you go. That being said, you could technically have a pack with an A+ rating but have most of the pictures be so terrible it makes people want to bleach their brain to remove the memories, or you could have a pack with a D+ rating but all the pictures are so utterly beautiful it moves people to tears. Of course, what looks good to one individual does not necessarily look good to you, so I recommend checking packs before use to see if there are any pictures you feel do not meet your standards, and either simply deleting those or, if you feel like putting the effort in to it, finding a viable replacement online and swapping it out.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
New girl packs made by Leortha: for furry lovers, coming from My Little Pony series (and now they will be known as My Slutty Pony), let me introduce you

Applejack
180 pics

1552906234231.png

Twilight Sparkle
194 pics

1552906267685.png

Rainbow Dash
177 pics

1552906300872.png

Fluttershy
234 pics

1552906332355.png

Pinky Pie
185 pics

1552906371859.png

Rarity
198 pics

1553079614858.png

link (folder):

If you wanted a ponygirl, now you can get a whole ranch of them!

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
It's been soooo long since the last time I made a girl pack, isn't it? But now stop waiting, here comes a new pretty redhead for our brothels:

Maki Nishikino
Love Live! (School idol project)
476 pics
rating A+

profile (22).jpg

links: -

I couldn't find any farm pics at all for this character, so I got what I found and made a few photoshopped pics; guess now in which ones it wasn't her ;-)
Also it means I've made some unique pics for Maki, which you won't find in any other pack of hers!

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Leortha released two more girl packs, this time the characters are the main stars of Ranma 1/2:

Ranma (Ranko) Saotome
Pics: 276

1553558014873.png

Akane Tendo
Pics: 300

1553558095737.png

Both packs are a redo where the existing sets were from another brothel game, with all the tagging issues involved.
For those who may have missed the anime/manga (really, does such people exist?): Ranko is the fake name Ranma used in an episode when he was a girl and had to introduce herself (can't remember exactly which one though).

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Let's start a new month with 2 new girl packs!

Leortha released a redo of one of his former girl packs, using the new tagging system:

Misty (aka Kasumi)
Pokémon (anime)
331 pics

1554108514037.png

link:

A new entry among girl pack makers, cghhj tries to delight us with a pretty character:

Djeeta
Granblu Fantasy (videogame)
135 pics

1554108685271.png

link:

I haven't found any surnames for djeeta, but Misty does have it one: her official surname is Williams, but in a certain manga storyline she's known as Misty Waterflower. Personally I prefer the second one.

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
So, got some bad news to share- my shiny new computer that I got some months ago, and was doing all my stuff on, managed to kill itself somehow. I've sent it in for repair under warranty, but there is a chance I won't get my files back, so the various packs I was working on might be gone, and the ones I had finished but not yet uploaded might be gone too. Thankfully, still have my old clunker around, so I can function, but I likely won't be able to contribute packs for awhile.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote