Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
after upgrading to windows 10 from xp ... this game is not working... the game starts but their is no graphics only white screen... help identify the problem??

Myla

May 13, 2017
The cheats don't work, at least for me. Is there something specific you have to do before they become available?

Reactions: OldmenKing

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
blank.jpg
Using windows 10 64 bit but when i start the game as you can see only white screen with no graphics.. Anyone else having the same problem or is it because this game is 32 bit...

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
The game loads fine for me, but trainer says I need Cheat Engine 6 or higher.

EDIT: Figured out that I needed to download that application from the web.

My current concern is that my Shaman suck and I haven't found that herb that moves the decrees for the Satyr. Is it totally random?

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK I feel like an idiot. How do you upgrade from a flophouse to an Inn? I can't find any button for it, read the "manual" which didn't say anything about "how" to upgrade. Any help would be appreciated

NM the button just appeared. That was annoying

Reactions: jpsimon

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
OK I feel like an idiot. How do you upgrade from a flophouse to an Inn? I can't find any button for it, read the "manual" which didn't say anything about "how" to upgrade. Any help would be appreciated
firstly which ver. are you using coz if you're using the public ver. then you can't upgrade anyhigher
secondly if you are using the patreon ver. then you just need enough gold and the button to upgrade should be clickable

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
firstly which ver. are you using coz if you're using the public ver. then you can't upgrade anyhigher
secondly if you are using the patreon ver. then you just need enough gold and the button to upgrade should be clickable
I'm using whichever version is in the OP (I believe it is the Patreon one). Yeah I couldn't find the button originally, not used to management games so maybe it was just my inexperience, didn't really know what to look for.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK hopefully last question for a while :) How do you activate the trainer? Not seeing an external application in the folder and can't see anything in the menus which seems to indicate it.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Brothel City, July 2017, Patron version (7/2/2017)
LINK REMOVED. NEWER VERSION RELEASED
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not to get all preachy, but if you enjoy the game, please support . Just $1 gets you access to all the important stuff, including direct game links. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
ok dumb question, how do you order your shaman to find aphrodisiacs to give to your dryads??

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
how do you issue a degree?
it'll just tell you that you can issue a decree usually after you gain some exp. and accomplish what is needed, to check what's needed just click on the purple button thats says "influence exp"

Reactions: jpsimon

Botman9000

Oct 9, 2016
my game has glitch out where the decree screen is over to the right and becuase of jessys text box I cant move it back anyone know how to fix this?

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Cheats don't work for me, either... They load, but when i press the # pad key, the indicated cheat turns red, but i just get a beep, nothing added to game.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes