Sep 11, 2016
The link in the OP is dead, the one on the patreon page atm is:

Reactions: Muff Diver

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Really wish they would start doing more art or animations, they seem to have hit a wall with visual content...

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Really wish they would start doing more art or animations, they seem to have hit a wall with visual content...
More art would be nice but I don't think this game needs animations or anything like that some different hooker pics would be nice so you see a variety of races.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Would be nice if guards get buffed. They lose most fights (60% chance of winning my ass) and it doesn't matter if you get no guards or 4-5 of them early on, your girls still get abducted on a daily basis.

Can't recommend it in it's current state, but if some serious work flows into this game it has the potential to become pretty good. Also I can't see any reason why you can't turn buildings in 4 directions, instead of just 2 like it is now.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Would be nice if guards get buffed. They lose most fights (60% chance of winning my ass) and it doesn't matter if you get no guards or 4-5 of them early on, your girls still get abducted on a daily basis.

Can't recommend it in it's current state, but if some serious work flows into this game it has the potential to become pretty good. Also I can't see any reason why you can't turn buildings in 4 directions, instead of just 2 like it is now.
Agreed on the guards they seem to get the shit kicked out of them more often then not BUT they do seem to do a good job nabbing thieves...

The turning of the buildings I guess would be a nice add-on but me personally I don't see it being a MUCH needed thing I kinda like the challenge of not being able to super squish your city. Feels more challenging to get it looking nice AND fit the shit you won't instead of compacting everything ect.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
if you by update you mean the patreon 1 only whats in Opening post which is the public version if you want can request it in the request section

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
there's a new version up

does anyone have the patreon version??

seden

Aug 22, 2016
+1.

Would it be more useful to create a new post as to request the new version for each game ?..

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I just hope with this update they fixed the guards getting rekt by the most basic of enemies...

Ruthven

Oct 13, 2016
Links in thread are all dead so there goes some update.

Last public build (direct download link):

I recommend to try this game again as I think it is really getting playable/enjoyable. They seriously quite improved the gameplay and added interesting mechanics (guards we talked before/hiring is no more a pain in the ass/adding arts with the decree thing/more significant stats, mostly Shyness...).

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
there is one BIG issue withthe campaign:
If the tutorial suggest to build something, or hire someone, but you don't have the needed money, the game froze -.-'

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Any money cheats for this?
There is no need, at least for the "public release, since it's not just a 5-10 mins demo :(
Any chance to get the link for the latest version? >.<
(should I do a REQ thread?)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
There is no need, at least for the "public release, since it's not just a 5-10 mins demo :(
Any chance to get the link for the latest version? >.<
(should I do a REQ thread?)
What are you talking about dude? If you play free mode you can play as long as you don't run out of cash.... Also the cash generation rate is completely fucked for the price of everything from staff to buildings so you are pretty much always losing money unless you sit there and just let it generate for half an hour to a hour and even then you get almost nothing for the wait.

Also don't play campaign it is legit not even close to being done and has seen almost no real progression for like over a year just play free mode and enjoy a nice city building sandbox.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What are you talking about dude? If you play free mode you can play as long as you don't run out of cash.... Also the cash generation rate is completely fucked for the price of everything from staff to buildings so you are pretty much always losing money unless you sit there and just let it generate for half an hour to a hour and even then you get almost nothing for the wait.

Also don't play campaign it is legit not even close to being done and has seen almost no real progression for like over a year just play free mode and enjoy a nice city building sandbox.
On free mode, you can't upgrade the Inn to Hotel, if you try to do it, it says
"Dear player! This is the demo version of the game. The full version is available for patrons at...."
And anyway, for the little I was able to play, my income wasn't even a problem at all...
EDIT: wait, are you talking about the version posted a couple of post above hre, or the one from the OP?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes