Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Version posted above works just fine and I have a inn and again it works just fine :/

So unless this dude complete scrapped his game and remade it or something

fool013

Jan 24, 2017
Version posted above works just fine and I have a inn and again it works just fine :/

So unless this dude complete scrapped his game and remade it or something
The Flophouse upgrades to an Inn. The Inn upgrades to a Tavern. The Tavern upgrade is not available in the public version.

Reactions: seyfer110

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Oh I haven't done a tavern yet didn't see what he was asking s'ok tho.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The only real issue in the game seems to be the balance between population and food/drinks...
I've built 16 farms - 7 groves - 7 vineyards and my food/drink counts are always between 5 and 0....
After 20-30 mins, you can forget about money, since you'll almost never run out of it.

Reactions: jpsimon

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
The only real issue in the game seems to be the balance between population and food/drinks...
I've built 16 farms - 7 groves - 7 vineyards and my food/drink counts are always between 5 and 0....
After 20-30 mins, you can forget about money, since you'll almost never run out of it.
On my game, I had about 15 vineyards and 20 wine cellars, as well as 10 farms and 6 breweries (all with cows for milk). I only had 4 pubs. All that combined was enough to mostly keep an entire map stocked (completely filled with no room left to build) At the very beginning of the game I had 1,400 beers stocked at one point but it didn't last. The patrons are just really heavy drinkers even if you never use more than 4 pubs.

I also noticed that the entertainment venues seem to have some unwritten requirement to be used (my Arenas sat vacant for a while) and the notification for "Guests demand more fun" and "Guests demand more entertainment" are confusing. I never did figure out which venue sated which of the 2 needs.

Reactions: seyfer110

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Little question about living places:
Does upgrading let's say a flohouse into in inn ADD comf.1 rooms or will it Replace Comf.0 rooms with Comf.1?
EDIT: yes, it Replace the previous tier...which is kind of "strange", since an hotel then will only provide 15 rooms, while a flophouse give 30 comf 0 rooms...not to mention the size of the hotel compared to the flophouse....

Last edited:

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Little question about living places:
Does upgrading let's say a flohouse into in inn ADD comf.1 rooms or will it Replace Comf.0 rooms with Comf.1?
EDIT: yes, it Replace the previous tier...which is kind of "strange", since an hotel then will only provide 15 rooms, while a flophouse give 30 comf 0 rooms...not to mention the size of the hotel compared to the flophouse....
Also, guests have a specific lodging requirement. Not minimum. But exact. So when the tooltip says you need more Comfort 0 housing, that's exactly what to build - a flophouse. An Inn or Tavern won't work. So, again, the upgrade option replacing buildings entirely can be a bit of a hassle because you need to rebuild the building you just upgraded from.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Wow they already burn faith fast enough with no way of really getting it back that is fucking stupid...

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
you could make more priestess they create faith, my problem is maintaining comfort which is needed to maintain rep

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Dude..... How did you get all those buildings holy crap...
In this build it's Way more easy than the previous one...Last time I had to fill around 70% of the map with farms and vineyards >.<

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I see that the game size is only 30MB: is the game still a prototype or demo or will it be really a tiny game?

code_neet

Aug 26, 2016
About the trainer, I keep getting the error that I should upgrade my cheat engine to 6.3 or higher but I got the 6.5 version. So I'm in a pickle

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes