Sigarette5

May 18, 2018
Nice game. While all the girls have three days off, the rainbow one has three days assfuck. That's payment for vampirism.

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018

View attachment 531236
Overview:
This is a Brothel Managment game where you buy Harem of furries/monster girls and get them into prostitution and
other ways of making money or simply just for pleasuring yourself developed by Fallow and Waves​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-02
Release Date: 2020-03-02
Developer: Fallow and Waves - -
Censored: None
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:

View attachment 531287 View attachment 531286 View attachment 531238 View attachment 531290 View attachment 531291 View attachment 531237 View attachment 531239 View attachment 531235
Great game! I would like to write a translation for the game! How can I insert the text file?

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Hm, there's an ingame editor for the debug version that allows you to change text. But we don't currently support non-ascii characters.
I would only write with Unicode characters anyway. But first you would have to decrypt the files to edit them, I think that will only work when the game is finished!

UberPuber

Oct 7, 2018
1.03 build

Dev said it's kinda rushed and what he may rewrite everything in next build. Also no changelog.

Viper XIII

Oct 26, 2017
Here is the save after getting everything the game has to offer. It took a lot of day for me to find out that the legend pic from Quiet was from training and not from working, so I spend like 50+ days just trying to get the pic from working, I sold all the other "girls" and tried only with her, so I did some researche on google and got it from training.

Just place on the main folder (together with the .exe)

The 2 last characters have a lots of bugs (from version 1.03) and I devolved Kerrigan so you can't see her other form, but you can see the pics on the gallery. To see the 2 "pics" from the last character (sane), you need to put her to work, cause both scenes are animated, and don't go on the gallery.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes