TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Anytime there's a bestiality fetish I'm intrigued. Whats goin on here? Is it just because some girl is derived from a pony cartoon or is there like real beast going on?

Reactions: Aioria619

FallowWing

Jun 2, 2019
Was going to say this, looks like some of it is probably self-made but looks a littly funky in the perspective and some is taken and or commissioned. Idk about this one would love to hear what the dev has to say about this though.
I'm the programmer, all the artwork was custom made for this game and always will be.

can anyone tell me what Fiona is from
It's an original character from a mod for one of my previous games. (Paraphore)

how do you save?
Saving is done on the dev version(patron only) and will be released publicly soon(TM).

I didn't post the game here, sorry if the tags are wrong, I'm too much of a normie to even know what NTR means. Since everything is being drawn custom I can't really crank out dozens of characters like some developers, I hope the wait will be worth it.

Last edited:

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
OP Updated: Added v1.02 and Web Version, Added Discord Link.

faynfox

Sep 17, 2018
how do you get mewtwo and ahri, I have all girls at 55 attraction and charisma, 100% obediance, and -1 endurance, but still dont know how to get those two girls?

Vega The Moth

May 31, 2018
I'm the programmer, all the artwork was custom made for this game and always will be.

It's an original character from a mod for one of my previous games. (Paraphore)

Saving is done on the dev version(patron only) and will be released publicly soon(TM).

I didn't post the game here, sorry if the tags are wrong, I'm too much of a normie to even know what NTR means. Since everything is being drawn custom I can't really crank out dozens of characters like some developers, I hope the wait will be worth it.
You worked on Paraphore, but are too much of a normie to know what NTR is. I can buy not knowing what NTR is, but that normie bit? I've played Paraphore. I know what's in it. There's no way you can be a normie and have worked on that game.

Reactions: KoropeiniKi

FallowWing

Jun 2, 2019
You worked on Paraphore, but are too much of a normie to know what NTR is. I can buy not knowing what NTR is, but that normie bit? I've played Paraphore. I know what's in it. There's no way you can be a normie and have worked on that game.
I was the programmer of Paraphore, I didn't do any of the writing or art. I figured I was a normie because everyone else was openly discussing the term, I guess I'm a normie to the community.

CollectorOuphe

Nov 30, 2018
how do you get mewtwo and ahri, I have all girls at 55 attraction and charisma, 100% obediance, and -1 endurance, but still dont know how to get those two girls?
Click on the well (left side where the other stores are)

Where is the save function?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes