Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
i realy wana try this but also scared that there may not be much content yet. maybe ill wait a bit , Watched and bookmarked tho.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
What is the ntr in this game?
Just to hazard a guess, I'd say it's a mistag made by some berk who can't tell the difference between "netorare" and "it is actually possible for there to be a female character in the game who can have sex with a character OTHER than you" again.

Reactions: Brokoga
Jan 13, 2018
NTR tag so a big red flag there depending on if its mandatory or avoidable. We really need an 'avoidable' tag to attach to other tags to let us know if those tags like NTR can be avoided or not instead of playing thread detective looking for the answer.
Can i ask you just this, did you read a name and a description of this game. This is brothel menagment game, the point of such games is to pimp girls out and them fucking around so you would earn money.

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Can i ask you just this, did you read a name and a description of this game. This is brothel menagment game, the point of such games is to pimp girls out and them fucking around so you would earn money.

Still has the NTR tag so something must be going on more than the brothel experience. I think a lot of us want to know what that is before we risk getting a nasty surprise and dump a game we wasted time on.

Mar 16, 2018
I think the reason for NTR is the fact the girls of your brothel are having sex with your customers and only have sex with MC when buying points for them.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
no real ntr here just a brothel game with monstergirls
some girl specific fetisth can be switched on/of
also the futa can be resold
it is a light brothel game compared to others
also do not expect any story

Reactions: Kaparzo

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I see an Netorare tag. Does your wife, girlfriend, mother, and sister all work in the brothel?

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Sounds interesting but the art keeps me away. What's up with it? At some parts it looks really grat and well done but then other parts look like concept art. Sometimes both in one picture.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes