• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

I.png
Overview:
This is a Brothel Managment game where you buy Harem of furries/monster girls and get them into prostitution and
other ways of making money or simply just for pleasuring yourself developed by Fallow and Waves​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-02
Release Date: 2020-03-02
Developer: Fallow and Waves - -
Censored: None
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:

Annotation 2020-01-27 193910.png Annotation 2020-01-27 193835.png T2.png Annotation 2020-01-27 194142.png Annotation 2020-01-27 194213.png S1.png W2.png 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Seshmaru

Jul 9, 2018
Wellp.. gave it a try out of curiosity, maxed everything out, yet I did not feel like I am getting anywhere in the game, the images are.. idk.. unfinished... Where is this headed? what do you do with money once you have gained everything.. no hard feels.. thank you for the effort eitherway!

Untitled-1.jpg

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
Wellp.. gave it a try out of curiosity, maxed everything out, yet I did not feel like I am getting anywhere in the game, the images are.. idk.. unfinished... Where is this headed? what do you do with money once you have gained everything.. no hard feels.. thank you for the effort eitherway!

View attachment 531327
you missed 2 characters, look for the well in town for them

Reactions: Seshmaru

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
WTF !?
I would love this, but these art's differencies looks like "grab and use" stuffs from others ! :/

____
Many hours later: I did not wanted to hurt anyone,"as I wrote later",I am not agaist if someone use other's artworks!
I was about to start to play BrothelKing again,but I did not find many furry mod for that ( less than 20 character ) and I don't want to do any,because when I'll done with that, I don't have much joy to "fap"...
But there are some "projects" (Don't remember the names) but they also use other's artworks,but that is the point !!!
They mixed 3D with 2D artworks from many different artist (good and bad) and that was enought to made a lot of ppl unhappy..

I am quite eager to see more about this game,because of the tittles as I wrote down!!!
Game mechanic is simple but it makes the project good enought to play/read/fap (later)
Just more pich with more character and as I see,we can mod this !!

Sorry for bad english !! :(

Last edited:

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
WTF !?
I would love this, but these art's differencies looks like "grab and use" stuffs from others ! :/
Was going to say this, looks like some of it is probably self-made but looks a littly funky in the perspective and some is taken and or commissioned. Idk about this one would love to hear what the dev has to say about this though.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Can't help but notice her losing actually health points in that second image. Either sex is poisonous in that world, or the penises are.
I'll try it out, I guess. Though unless the game is HUGE, there's no way all those tags are accurate.

Edit: 93 megs. Nah, I'll try it later when there's actual content.

• Haha
Reactions: MadHacker and atur

V01

Jul 19, 2017
It's alright for a first release, not really worth playing though. The gameplay is very limited, only buying a couple of girls and upgrading their stats.

The game feels soulless when characters are added from completely unrelated places (Pokemon, MLP, MGS), given almost zero personality, and become instant whores. IMO invest some time into each character's story and development so they don't just become a name or image.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Was going to say this, looks like some of it is probably self-made but looks a littly funky in the perspective and some is taken and or commissioned. Idk about this one would love to hear what the dev has to say about this though.
I was not for provoke,there are games with this way,and I like those like brothelking,and so on!
I already tried out the game,and I can't say more "negative" stufs about that.
I am a furry/monstergirl lover (antro/humanid),so I was happy to see blaziken and renaon in it and w8ing for more !!
I like the idea for passive like (the bunny heals someone when she works,rainbowdays steal hp from the most hp owner,...)
So I am following this project with "more girls" expectations.

Sorry for bad english !!

Reactions: darkValkery
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes