Unity BrokenPanty [v0.5.3] [XGroundhog]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
That sounds great!
I would love to see the arousal level of males in the "hardness" of their cocks. That always makes me absolutely horny :)
At the moment something like this has not been proposed because the men are supporting characters.
Support characters will only appear to attack or perform other actions when summoned by the fighting girl.
There will still be a variety of hard cocks.

Noobshoos

Mar 30, 2018
Hopefully as an optional thing? Not a fan of that myself. Overall game has potential, some camera angles need work but its improved a lot from the first version you released.

Reactions: Mardion

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
Hopefully as an optional thing? Not a fan of that myself. Overall game has potential, some camera angles need work but its improved a lot from the first version you released.
At the moment that is the approach, then we will see if there is a possibility of them being playable.
Just because they are secondary does not mean that they do not play a leading role in the fight.;)

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
Starting with version 0.5.x, male characters will begin to be integrated.
was hoping it's going to be female only game :( well to bad i guess, gonna add it to ignored and forget about it
good luck with the project tho.

• Haha
Reactions: banshe

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
was hoping it's going to be female only game :( well to bad i guess, gonna add it to ignored and forget about it
good luck with the project tho.
I would like to know why you don't like the integration of men in the game.

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
Original post(first post of thread)

but I just mean the eyes.. facial expressions look okay I think..

but I'm not talking bad about your game.. I was just asking
Don't worry, I just wanted to know if you are referring to the facial expressions of the sexual movements because in this version they are almost not worked on.:)

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
just found this game, and i loved it !
at first was 'aham.. it could be could if there was a.. oh there is!'
best fighting game ive played

may i make some suggestions (that may already be planed)?

more/diferent kind of toys:
a buttplug with a tail, which could give room for a weakness like pulling from it
nipple clamps with chain between them with a similar idea
nipple clamps tied to clit clamp

multiple toys:
puting 2 times the same buttplug feels like you could have the oportunity to actually put 2 plugs (or 3?) and ofc a limit of toys like you cant put any more (maybe more excitment allows for more)

strapon:
maybe give de ability to change clothes at the start (to add strapon/special stuff or remove clothes to start on a diferent clothing status)
this could give new combos (use it for fucking, or put it on the enemy reversed, like a dildo pantie)

Reactions: XGroundhog

freeko

May 15, 2019
Is the damage accumulation working? For whatever reason it seemed like the % did not matter at all when either the player or cpu needed to mash to avoid being knocked out.

The girl with the green jacket needs a new moveset, as it feels like her moves are not up to par with any of the other characters.

Just a few thoughts as I am not sure I really like the way this game is going. I tried to play a match of the new release, and it took forever for me to get bored and quit as it felt like neither character was gonna stay down long enough to lose. Might well be this game ends up not being my cup of tea, who knows. The items all seem to be meaningless, as do the mashing contest style grabs. Why bother mashing when the character getting damaged gets up afterward with little issue?

Frustration aside, I know this is not the final version of the game so I do want to leave some hope that the things that presently bother me with this game will get ironed out at some point. The new character with the blue top and yellow skirt did not seem to have their german suplex throw animation working properly, but that I think is a function of where I think this game is in the presently incompleted state. The basics are seemingly not quite where I feel they need to be, so it will be folly to work on extras in my opinion.

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
just found this game, and i loved it !
at first was 'aham.. it could be could if there was a.. oh there is!'
best fighting game ive played

may i make some suggestions (that may already be planed)?

more/diferent kind of toys:
a buttplug with a tail, which could give room for a weakness like pulling from it
nipple clamps with chain between them with a similar idea
nipple clamps tied to clit clamp

multiple toys:
puting 2 times the same buttplug feels like you could have the oportunity to actually put 2 plugs (or 3?) and ofc a limit of toys like you cant put any more (maybe more excitment allows for more)

strapon:
maybe give de ability to change clothes at the start (to add strapon/special stuff or remove clothes to start on a diferent clothing status)
this could give new combos (use it for fucking, or put it on the enemy reversed, like a dildo pantie)
Some toys are already planned, but the idea of continuing to dynamically add more objects to the opponent is not possible, so specific cards for multiple objects will be created.

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
Is the damage accumulation working? For whatever reason it seemed like the % did not matter at all when either the player or cpu needed to mash to avoid being knocked out.

The girl with the green jacket needs a new moveset, as it feels like her moves are not up to par with any of the other characters.

Just a few thoughts as I am not sure I really like the way this game is going. I tried to play a match of the new release, and it took forever for me to get bored and quit as it felt like neither character was gonna stay down long enough to lose. Might well be this game ends up not being my cup of tea, who knows. The items all seem to be meaningless, as do the mashing contest style grabs. Why bother mashing when the character getting damaged gets up afterward with little issue?

Frustration aside, I know this is not the final version of the game so I do want to leave some hope that the things that presently bother me with this game will get ironed out at some point. The new character with the blue top and yellow skirt did not seem to have their german suplex throw animation working properly, but that I think is a function of where I think this game is in the presently incompleted state. The basics are seemingly not quite where I feel they need to be, so it will be folly to work on extras in my opinion.
I agree with you, with prioritizing the operation of the game.
-The damage index is not working due to an error that I did not realize until I uploaded the game:(, so the CPU will never lose, in a few days I will upload the new fixed version.
-The character "Shae" will be updated soon.
-Some elements such as excitement have not yet been correctly incorporated, we hope for patience, we are still working on them.
-Caroline's suplex error, I didn't notice it until recently, it will be fixed for the next version.

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
just an idea, you could make 'stages' of toys used, i was thinking about having 'state' for every part that could get toyed that would envelope the stage and interaction with it (chosing diferent animations).
and i think a hitachi (using and inserting it aswell would be such a nice visual lol)

freeko

May 15, 2019
I agree with you, with prioritizing the operation of the game.
-The damage index is not working due to an error that I did not realize until I uploaded the game:(, so the CPU will never lose, in a few days I will upload the new fixed version.
-The character "Shae" will be updated soon.
-Some elements such as excitement have not yet been correctly incorporated, we hope for patience, we are still working on them.
-Caroline's suplex error, I didn't notice it until recently, it will be fixed for the next version.
I get it that the game is a work in progress, so I am going to point out what I see as you can not be expected to get everything right all the time. Especially when it comes to updating old code as who knows what else gets broken that references the old code outside of your intended update.

It felt wrong to me that neither side seemed to be able to lose the match, so I pointed it out. Same with the suplex animation. The rest I presume to be unintended side effects of "fixing" something or another that unintentionally broke something else along the way.

I think I'd like to see some move variation between characters with the trigger activated moves using the meter as something to think about down the line.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes