• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity BrokenPanty [v0.5.4] [XGroundhog]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

301stLegion

Oct 27, 2018
No matter what I do I just can't seem to figure out the controls.
Looking at tab I can see the combos but inputting them doesn't seem to do anything.
Stun an opponent and I get the menu open to select a move but I can't change the move I'm executing.

Is anyone else having hard time with this?

khateramu

Sep 13, 2020
Looking at tab I can see the combos but inputting them doesn't seem to do anything.
Stun an opponent and I get the menu open to select a move but I can't change the move I'm executing.

It's bugged since new patch, i guess we need to wait

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Kinky Fight Club 1 & 2, Heroine Rumble, Scuffed Rumble, Princess of the Ring, Amazon Brawl, Fairy War, Naked Fighter 3D, The Queen of Fighters... And if beat-em'ups and hack/slashes are also okay with you, you can also add Solas City Heroes, Project X: Love Potion Disaster and The Queen's Axe to the list as well. There's also 2 really old sexfighters from ILLUSION, but i can't remember their names atm...

There's quite a few, you just need to know where to look. I'm not surprised you weren't aware of any of these titles though, as i found out about them myself not too long ago.

PS: This is kind of a stretch, but you can also add modded Fallout and Skyrim to the list, especially Skyrim since it's more focused on melee combat than Fallout. Plenty of hentai mods on LoversLab that allows you to sex enemies (and be sexed by them) during combat
To be fair, 3 of those are made by the same developer, and there's quite a few of them, like the Illusion games mention, that separate the sex from the fighting or has no sex at all.
"Sex Fighters" is a thing fairly common, yes, but it's still pretty rare all things considered.

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
I love this game. Every time it updates it breaks something else, so it's like playing a series of weird tech demos for a strip fighter.

I'm going to love it next update when it finally includes a command list in the game but the commands are written for Dvorak.

DenabuNeko

Nov 3, 2018
This game would be great if the undressing wasn't entirely unreliable. I can try holding up or down while grabbing and it doesn't matter, it's like a 10% chance that it'll actually do the undressing attack, it just seems random.

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023

If you are trying to grab clothes, you must press the keys sequentially. Panties example: first S, then D, then I.
If you are playing the (fixed) version, you should have no problem selecting sexual actions from the menu.

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
This game would be great if the undressing wasn't entirely unreliable. I can try holding up or down while grabbing and it doesn't matter, it's like a 10% chance that it'll actually do the undressing attack, it just seems random.
You must press the keys sequentially. Panties example: first S, then D, then I.
These are the combinations for grabbing clothes.
S, D, i = Panty
S, A, i = lower
A ,W, i = upper
D ,W, i = Bra

301stLegion

Oct 27, 2018
If you are trying to grab clothes, you must press the keys sequentially. Panties example: first S, then D, then I.
If you are playing the (fixed) version, you should have no problem selecting sexual actions from the menu.
Is "v0.4.6(Fixed)" the latest version because I still can't change the selection. W/S works for switching from the top and bottom rows but I can't move the selection left or right.

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
Is "v0.4.6(Fixed)" the latest version because I still can't change the selection. W/S works for switching from the top and bottom rows but I can't move the selection left or right.
I haven't found that error yet. Have you been able to execute any sexual movements?
You can also try downloading the itch.io version.

DenabuNeko

Nov 3, 2018
I haven't found that error yet. Have you been able to execute any sexual movements?
You can also try downloading the itch.io version.
I also had this issue when playing, I had the problem with both the version hosted here and the most recent version on Itch.io. I am able to do the sexual movements, just only ever get to select two between the top and bottom rows, as I can't move the cursor left or right. It also seems random on where the cursor is put by default horizontally.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes