Unity BrokenPanty [v0.5.3] [XGroundhog]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
For what it's worth, it sounds like plenty of people want some d#cks in this game, at least as a punishment/post fight move.
For the avoidance of doubt, a survey of male characters is being conducted on Patreon.

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
You can get dicks without males, through the usage of strapons (punishment/post-fight, as someone said), or additional futa characters/futa toggle for existing characters

Reactions: XGroundhog

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
You can get dicks without males, through the usage of strapons (punishment/post-fight, as someone said), or additional futa characters/futa toggle for existing characters
-The existence of the male characters will not affect the girls and objects such as dildos or harnesses will continue to exist.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BrokenPanty-0.5.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Givetaker

Apr 1, 2018
This game has potential. Nice work Dev :D . I am hoping for a male character in the next update, so we can play male vs female and then enjoy the femdom FvM a bit more. Thanks again and keep up the good work :D

• Red Heart

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
I notice Catherine(?) has some mid animation grab cancels (?) she does where the enemy character keeps letting go of her hips. I do now if this is intended behavior.

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
This game has potential. Nice work Dev :D . I am hoping for a male character in the next update, so we can play male vs female and then enjoy the femdom FvM a bit more. Thanks again and keep up the good work :D
Thank you:D. Due to technical problems, the male character was canceled as a playable character, however he will be implemented as a support character, you will still be able to interact with him and there may be femdon content.

Reactions: Givetaker

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
I notice Catherine(?) has some mid animation grab cancels (?) she does where the enemy character keeps letting go of her hips. I do now if this is intended behavior.
It is a bug that usually happens when you combine energy bar + grab. This will be fixed for the next version.
Thanks for reporting the bug(y).

Reactions: Nacheny
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes