Unity BrokenPanty [v0.5.3] [XGroundhog]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Banner.jpg

Overview:
BrokenPanty is a 1v1 girls fighting game where. The objective is to break your opponent's clothes and subdue her, in the middle of the battle you can use sexual movements and objects against the opponents.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-14
Release Date: 2024-04-14
Developer: XGroundhog -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Gameplay & Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

a.jpg sc_Finish_Zephia.jpg sc1.jpg sc2.jpg sc3.jpg sc4.jpg a2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

chris90!

May 23, 2020
It crashes when I click play, even after setting quality to low and disabling physics and shadows.

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
It crashes when I click play, even after setting quality to low and disabling physics and shadows.
The game needs a minimum
1gb vram.
3gb ram.
Processor i3 2100 or better.
Let me know if you meet the requirements.

In the next version I have updated unity and the physical collapse problems have been solved, maybe it will work for you.

Bloodhoof

Dec 21, 2018
Another battle-fuck game?! Sign me the F up, i live that shit.

Thanks so much uploader, hopefully this is a good one
Mmmmhhh... 'Another'? I have been looking for femfight/catfight/sexfight games for quite a time now and this one is the closest thing I have found to merlin-kingdom.com or seakingsfemfight.com stories concept. Since you seem to be a connoisseur, Could you kindly point me to those games or any forum thread on the matter, please?

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
The game needs a minimum
1gb vram.
3gb ram.
Processor i3 2100 or better.
Let me know if you meet the requirements.

In the next version I have updated unity and the physical collapse problems have been solved, maybe it will work for you.
1gb Vram
6gb RAM
i3 2100

And yet, getting a crash upon clicking Start button

sum1confused

Aug 25, 2022
The computer opponent doesn't do any submission, just strips you. And if I do the pin the opponent just kicks out instantly, not sure how to win or lose.

scramps

May 7, 2019
Mmmmhhh... 'Another'? I have been looking for femfight/catfight/sexfight games for quite a time now and this one is the closest thing I have found to merlin-kingdom.com or seakingsfemfight.com stories concept. Since you seem to be a connoisseur, Could you kindly point me to those games or any forum thread on the matter, please?
I am not familiar with those sites but Heroine rumble is my favorite of the genre:
https://f95zone.to/threads/heroine-rumble-v1-011-enlit3d.1880/

The toffi fighting games are also great and worth checking out. Just search the dev toffi on this site.

This might also be helpful:
https://f95zone.to/threads/list-of-sex-fight-games.90368/

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Kinky Fight Club 1 & 2, Heroine Rumble, Scuffed Rumble, Princess of the Ring, Amazon Brawl, Fairy War, Naked Fighter 3D, The Queen of Fighters... And if beat-em'ups and hack/slashes are also okay with you, you can also add Solas City Heroes, Project X: Love Potion Disaster and The Queen's Axe to the list as well. There's also 2 really old sexfighters from ILLUSION, but i can't remember their names atm...

There's quite a few, you just need to know where to look. I'm not surprised you weren't aware of any of these titles though, as i found out about them myself not too long ago.

PS: This is kind of a stretch, but you can also add modded Fallout and Skyrim to the list, especially Skyrim since it's more focused on melee combat than Fallout. Plenty of hentai mods on LoversLab that allows you to sex enemies (and be sexed by them) during combat

Last edited:

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Battle Raper?
Yup, that one. Thanks for reminding me

It's worth noting that these games are EXTREMELY old by now, though. First Battle Raper is from 2002. I'm not even sure if it's able to run on modern systems without some serious workarounds.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes