Unity BrokenPanty [v0.5.4] [XGroundhog]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Shouldn't the words in the description of the OP be changed to "subdue her"?

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2018
In the training part, could you make it where when you stun them. they stay stunned until they are stripped? im having a hard time figuring out the controls

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
Great animations and models, overall presentation is good
Good gameplay and execution of concept, good pacing. Moves are interesting
Soundwise pretty barebones, probably just having some basic music and/or ambient sound would help to make it seem less like a prototype. If we were on the beach or so this would be easier to incorporate in an immersive way I guess.
CPU does not seem to use sexual moves for me, so before long there seems to be not much interaction left, or I'm missing something.
The camera is around thigh height which seems too low. I think typically it would be around torso or chest height in most fighting games.
Seems like a very promising project that I will be following.

Sep 13, 2021
Needs alot of fixes, controls are incredibly janky and sometimes just bug out. Is veryu nclear how to actually engage. As when for example the C action bar appears during the stun animation, I'd assume per your instructions that I'd have to press C + up or down right? Well those don't seem to work. All I can get to activate is the weird grass object that pops up neutrally to everyone.

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
In the training part, could you make it where when you stun them. they stay stunned until they are stripped? im having a hard time figuring out the controls
Yes, the training mode hasn't worked much :( , I'll improve that for the next version. In the meantime, a slight explanation:
when stunning the rival you must break their clothes with "E + Up or Down", if the upper garment (pants or shirt) is broken, then they will undress the lower garment (bra, tantrum), this will unlock the sexual objects that are activated with " C+ Directional". To win Use (E + K) this will make a submission hold in which you must hit the "C" key to hold for 9 seconds.

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
Needs alot of fixes, controls are incredibly janky and sometimes just bug out. Is veryu nclear how to actually engage. As when for example the C action bar appears during the stun animation, I'd assume per your instructions that I'd have to press C + up or down right? Well those don't seem to work. All I can get to activate is the weird grass object that pops up neutrally to everyone.
I'm sorry, I didn't have time to place icons, but they are already in the new version that I will upload soon, new actions do not appear because you must Use (E + Up or down) and break the clothes (Pants and shirt) then do the same for uploading the bottom clothing (bra and panties) this will unlock new actions.

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
Great animations and models, overall presentation is good
Good gameplay and execution of concept, good pacing. Moves are interesting
Soundwise pretty barebones, probably just having some basic music and/or ambient sound would help to make it seem less like a prototype. If we were on the beach or so this would be easier to incorporate in an immersive way I guess.
CPU does not seem to use sexual moves for me, so before long there seems to be not much interaction left, or I'm missing something.
The camera is around thigh height which seems too low. I think typically it would be around torso or chest height in most fighting games.
Seems like a very promising project that I will be following.
Thank you for taking the time to comment:

-Sounds are a branch that I still haven't mastered well, so I'm saving to buy some sound packs :D.

-I realized that I made a mistake with this version that I uploaded and the CPU is not working properly, like disabling the physics does not disable the physics of the character "Zephia" (causing it to hang on some computers) :(

-For the camera I want to do more tests to know how it should be placed, the game is constantly changing and it is hard for me to be sure how some elements should be.

- By the way, what do you think of a reduction in the number of attacks for the benefit of animation quality and time developing new characters? something like [(X,X,X) (X + Right) (X+ Down) ]
[(Y) (Y + Right) (X+ Down) ] .

furaian

Jul 27, 2018
i try to set to windowed but nothing works, its only put me in small resolution + fullscreen that makes text so blurry

Yup, that one. Thanks for reminding me

It's worth noting that these games are EXTREMELY old by now, though. First Battle Raper is from 2002. I'm not even sure if it's able to run on modern systems without some serious workarounds.
yep i try to run this game few months ago on windows 10, always crashing lol

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
i try to set to windowed but nothing works, its only put me in small resolution + fullscreen that makes text so blurry

yep i try to run this game few months ago on windows 10, always crashing lol
I can't figure this out either, just left alt + Enter for windowed mode.
A few months ago, did you download itch.io 0.4.2?

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
Need some polish, but is very enjoyable even now. Hope to see more updates, looks very promising
Thanks, the game is constantly changing so polishing actions is not a very good idea, you could say that it is a kind of prototype on the fly, if I change or remove something and you don't like it, you can let me know, comments are welcome :D.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes