• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity BrokenPanty [v0.5.4] [XGroundhog]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

XixTsunami

Jun 2, 2021
Ive been trying to get the game to work for the past 20 minutes, havent been able to do anything besides configure the settings and choose the characters. After selecting the characters, though, the game just goes into an unplayable state. I dont know if its softlocking itself or if I am missing an important file. I have deleted the %appdata% file for the game and have redownloaded the game from every provided link. help.png

Bloodhoof

Dec 21, 2018
Kinky Fight Club 1 & 2, Heroine Rumble, Scuffed Rumble, Princess of the Ring, Amazon Brawl, Fairy War, Naked Fighter 3D, The Queen of Fighters... And if beat-em'ups and hack/slashes are also okay with you, you can also add Solas City Heroes, Project X: Love Potion Disaster and The Queen's Axe to the list as well. There's also 2 really old sexfighters from ILLUSION, but i can't remember their names atm...

There's quite a few, you just need to know where to look. I'm not surprised you weren't aware of any of these titles though, as i found out about them myself not too long ago.

PS: This is kind of a stretch, but you can also add modded Fallout and Skyrim to the list, especially Skyrim since it's more focused on melee combat than Fallout. Plenty of hentai mods on LoversLab that allows you to sex enemies (and be sexed by them) during combat
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Naked Fighter 3D and Heroine Rumble 2, particularly, look promising.

Reactions: Artemissu

Bloodhoof

Dec 21, 2018
I am not familiar with those sites but Heroine rumble is my favorite of the genre:
https://f95zone.to/threads/heroine-rumble-v1-011-enlit3d.1880/

The toffi fighting games are also great and worth checking out. Just search the dev toffi on this site.

This might also be helpful:
https://f95zone.to/threads/list-of-sex-fight-games.90368/
Thank you very much. Indeed, heroine rumble is close to my taste and the sexfight thread is quite comprehensive.

Those sites have a meaner approach to fighting (submission through pain, injuries...) where the sex part is only used as punishment or humiliation.

I'm aware that it a niche within a niche, but I never lose hope!

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
Crashes on displaying fighter select screen, sadly. Using an ancient Radeon graphics card (2012) which runs pretty much any other game, albeit at low settings.
Tried it with the version on itch as well, settings have no effect.

Last edited:

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
Ive been trying to get the game to work for the past 20 minutes, havent been able to do anything besides configure the settings and choose the characters. After selecting the characters, though, the game just goes into an unplayable state. I dont know if its softlocking itself or if I am missing an important file. I have deleted the %appdata% file for the game and have redownloaded the game from every provided link. View attachment 2781018
That error had never happened to me, the only thing that can reproduce it is that the game cannot access the "Save" folder of the game folder.

sc.jpg
Check if you have it, as soon as you open the game a "Game.dat" file should be created in there.

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
Crashes on displaying fighter select screen, sadly. Using an ancient Radeon graphics card (2012) which runs pretty much any other game, albeit at low settings.
Tried it with the version on itch as well, settings have no effect.
I'll try to upload a version of the game in a few hours with those errors fixed, the new version was tested on a laptop with hd8410g [low, 800x600, shadow off, physics off], it runs slow (11 fps) but doesn't crash.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
especially Skyrim since it's more focused on melee combat than Fallout. Plenty of hentai mods on LoversLab that allows you to sex enemies (and be sexed by them) during combat
I always have thought why there is no femdom mods on that game (player guy and female AI) Or good sexy female enemy mods on that game? am i Blind or is there any?

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
I always have thought why there is no femdom mods on that game (player guy and female AI) Or good sexy female enemy mods on that game? am i Blind or is there any?
Closest one i've seen is a succubus mod that allows you to transform into one and rape every male enemy you encounter. Judging by some GIFs i've seen, it seemed pretty good. Sadly i can't remember it's name, so you'll have to do a lot of digging at LoversLab to find it. Or just ask someone in there if they can find it for you.

Sadly, femdom mods for Skyrim is a niche, most mods involves you playing a female MC. The few male MC mods are usually incomplete and/or don't focus on femdom, but rather you going out and sexing female NPCs yourself.

As for sexy female enemies, well there are various mods that enhances female NPCs faces and bodies to make them look sexier. I'm just not sure if they have femdom attacks...

bongbubbler420

May 19, 2019
Looks good in general, but i'm experiencing some serious issues (Desktop PC with AMD GPU and CPU, 8GB VRAM, 16 GB RAM) :
- After stunning an opponent, i can't undress them (E + W or E + S not doing anything)
- After unlocking some of the options, only the writing one (C + W) works, none of the others do anything (C + A, C + S, C + D don't do anything)
- After using the special move (C + E) twice, you cannot attack anymore (possibly intentional, idk).

I checked to make sure no controller was plugged in, so that wouldn't mess with the game.
It looks like a really promising game, so it would be nice if it was actually playable.

Sep 10, 2019
bugs aside, this is a very promising start
we need more games like this

my personal request is for a CPU vs CPU option - very nice to have for these types of games, though certainly not a priority

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
Looks good in general, but i'm experiencing some serious issues (Desktop PC with AMD GPU and CPU, 8GB VRAM, 16 GB RAM) :
- After stunning an opponent, i can't undress them (E + W or E + S not doing anything)
- After unlocking some of the options, only the writing one (C + W) works, none of the others do anything (C + A, C + S, C + D don't do anything)
- After using the special move (C + E) twice, you cannot attack anymore (possibly intentional, idk).

I checked to make sure no controller was plugged in, so that wouldn't mess with the game.
It looks like a really promising game, so it would be nice if it was actually playable.
This version is a bit confusing, please download the update on itch.io, I'm still researching how to update here.
I don't think it's your pc, possibly it's some mistake of mine, also the special attack is just a demo and will soon be removed.

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
bugs aside, this is a very promising start
we need more games like this

my personal request is for a CPU vs CPU option - very nice to have for these types of games, though certainly not a priority
Thank you.
Maybe it will be done for version 4.x but at the moment I am restructuring the combat so I think it will take time for this function to come out.

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Iteresting game, but I'm confused from bugs + that oponent has different moves, like taking off clothes upon defeat - I pressed whole keyboard, many comninations and yet didn't find a way to do the same to enemy.

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
Thank you.
Maybe it will be done for version 4.x but at the moment I am restructuring the combat so I think it will take time for this function to come out.
With the itch.io version:
- C + WASD works.
- E + WS works
- E + K does not work.
- Activating second player seems to only allow for choice of computer opponent.
- Computer usually goes straight for pin, skipping undressing and other options.
And obviously, the crash is gone (working nicely on 1280x720 lowest settings)

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
Iteresting game, but I'm confused from bugs + that oponent has different moves, like taking off clothes upon defeat - I pressed whole keyboard, many comninations and yet didn't find a way to do the same to enemy.
Try the itch.io version.
You must stun the player and then press (E+Up or Down) to Break Clothes if you already broke them you must raise the underwear with (E+Up or Down) .

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
With the itch.io version:
- C + WASD works.
- E + WS works
- E + K does not work.
- Activating second player seems to only allow for choice of computer opponent.
- Computer usually goes straight for pin, skipping undressing and other options.
And obviously, the crash is gone (working nicely on 1280x720 lowest settings)
(E + K) does work but now you must press both keys at the same time, which causes me to fail most of the time.
Yes, I also think that it can be annoying that the enemy wants submission so often.
For the next version I will try to take my time so as not to launch with so many bugs :(.

bongbubbler420

May 19, 2019
This version is a bit confusing, please download the update on itch.io, I'm still researching how to update here.
I don't think it's your pc, possibly it's some mistake of mine, also the special attack is just a demo and will soon be removed.
Thank you, the Itch.io version works properly. Good game, looking forwards to seeing what the future brings.

Reactions: XGroundhog
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes