• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zenoxus

Donor
Aug 6, 2019
New update is up gents.

Yep here's the changelog and shiz :)

Version 0.1.3 just got released Socket + Npc Slavery update over on his GitHub page also re-uploaded to mega here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
3 specializations/skills for your slaves. Submissive, slut, pet. Focus on 1 or spend the time to train all 3 to a single slave, your choice. Submissive slaves can be trained to serve you, sluts can be trained to do prostitution, pets you can do walkies around the station with!
What if i want an assertive, funny slave? Huh? Never see devs do that, but i would love to have an assertive, sadistic slave under control with some hilarious relationship dynamics. With both him fearing me, and even me fearing him.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Socket is the free use, like her name sake.
so shes the city bus jk.
You can buy them from the announcer in the underground fighting arena iirc
Thank you for this I was looking for them.
So will the PC ever be enslaveable?
From personal experience the whole hypno thing kind of gets close. but if you mean something like some kind of bad end or a scripted sub role for the pc (something like what is seen in TiTS or FS or skycorp.) Then thats up to OP or some modder.

Wakaba2332

May 29, 2023
any way to go fullscreen or borderless window on PC? I've looked through settings and tried all the shortcuts I know

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes