trees

Dec 4, 2018
Is there a submissive Tavi route yet, or is the only option still to get dommed by her at the start of the game?

G-P-S

Aug 3, 2019
This might be dumb request... but could someone link me to the currently mods of this game?

I couldn't find those yet.

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Is there a submissive Tavi route yet, or is the only option still to get dommed by her at the start of the game?
You can make her submissive at a point in her route but starting her route with her as submissive isn't in the game yet.

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
I can never tell if it's bad writing or really good writing or something in-between, like some themes and patterns are heavy-handed, but it better serves to mask the subtle clues at something going on behind the scenes

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

pilot24

Dec 5, 2020
About hypnosis skills. Can you remove drawbacks?

Newermind. You just need final skill and hypnovisor.

Last edited:

Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
Jesus man, the dev literally makes full stories in batches, they released Rahi's story, Tavi's route and the newest Rynard's route in a span of few months. Both completable stories also with bugfixes etc. that most games these days would take years to do one of those. And on top of the last one, they included a highly popular mod into the base game for future mechanics and activities. This way the game development can progress way faster than normal and it also supports the mod creator to continue and not abandon it (while also allowing the dev to work on it on their own if necessary). Why do you play-test a game that's v0.1 if you expect stuff to be complete? There are v0.8+ games that also have unfinished mechanics, yet you complain about a frikking 0.1 having a mechanic that's working well (the fact that it is a working mechanic and not just a skin or overhaul should give you the idea that it's more expanding and a wonder that it works this well), just not expanded enough yet, and you treat it like it was breaking the game when it just doesn't have everything you want from it yet. Like literally, get your head out of the gutter, your whole feed is full of you just trash talking every game here. This dev keeps coming with updates all the time, updates that finish all the stuff that's added. One of the few devs that actually cares and tries hard to improve the game and it's mechanics, and you trash talk it like it's offending you ffs.

Come back when the game is in later stages of development.
reading this and mid way though i actually took a good look at his name. bro probably takes the short bus, i dont think anything you say will get through to him

hallowheh

Dec 18, 2023
does someone know how to start the "test" of the portal panties? i waited like 200 days while having the portal panties on and the test still didnt start

FoxBoxCat

Dec 20, 2021
Just curious, what mods would you recommend. Would like ones with encounters or stories if any exist, or any QoL or just in general fun ones.
I downloaded some mods quite a time ago so I don't have any interesting ones right now.

n76-ultrapack is must-have i think tho.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobCarter

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Kinda contradictory to make Alex's whole story progression be about "trust and consent" after he makes you put on the portal panties and assures you that no one will use it...

FoxBoxCat

Dec 20, 2021
Kinda contradictory to make Alex's whole story progression be about "trust and consent" after he makes you put on the portal panties and assures you that no one will use it...

At Least he almost dies 2 times. So it can be forgiven. lololol.
To be honest through I think his story need to be revamped a little.
Both "panties" and this "trust content" doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the plot. Also story is a bit to fast i think. Untill latest updates all the content was about slowly gaining his trust and now *boom* he almost loves us.

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
Both "panties" and this "trust content" doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the plot. Also story is a bit to fast i think. Untill latest updates all the content was about slowly gaining his trust and now *boom* he almost loves us.
No, I'd say it fits rather well, revealing a more sinister truth about the station and its captain, although it doesn't feel connected quite yet. The subplots don't acknowledge one another even when it makes perfect sense.
The latter half of any line of content in this game seems very abbreviated and I'm still not sure if the author just can't write endings, doesn't have the patience, or is maybe doing this on purpose, to leave room for... something.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
The subplots don't acknowledge one another even when it makes perfect sense.
I'm wondering if anyone has already gone through Alex's storyline before Tavi's storyline? There were several encounters with Alex as an opponent in it, and I wonder if his behavior in those scenes somehow changes depending on whether you went through his storyline or not. To be honest, for BDCC, it is likely that Alex, a close friend who trusts us (!), in a parallel storyline, will not even remember about this "trust" and "friendship", and will beat the PC mercilessly with the same enthusiasm. And then, when talking to him afterwards, he will behave as if nothing had happened... This kind of fragmentation of the plot has always been the biggest problem of the game, in my opinion.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
What I found more confusing, was doing the escape route after having earned his trust fully, and getting no options with him.

• Sad
Reactions: BooringSeeker

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I'm wondering if anyone has already gone through Alex's storyline before Tavi's storyline? There were several encounters with Alex as an opponent in it, and I wonder if his behavior in those scenes somehow changes depending on whether you went through his storyline or not. To be honest, for BDCC, it is likely that Alex, a close friend who trusts us (!), in a parallel storyline, will not even remember about this "trust" and "friendship", and will beat the PC mercilessly with the same enthusiasm. And then, when talking to him afterwards, he will behave as if nothing had happened... This kind of fragmentation of the plot has always been the biggest problem of the game, in my opinion.
Just saw your post, legit this was me.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Considering that I finished the underground arena before Alex's content and Avy was walking free and acting all cocky when she should've been stuck in the slut wall for weeks, I'm pretty sure these questlines don't interact with or affect each other. Hopefully they will in the future.

Reactions: BobCarter

FoxBoxCat

Dec 20, 2021
Considering that I finished the underground arena before Alex's content and Avy was walking free and acting all cocky when she should've been stuck in the slut wall for weeks
Beating them up again without even 1 pain point gain was just boring, and after dealing with all Avy's cheating thing before... that was just disappointing. Hope that will change in some way.

Reactions: 72 man

ninja3639

Jul 13, 2017
It's fucking hilarious how big of a disconnect there is if you do Alex first. The first time he confronts you on the Tavi route, you STILL have the option to shove a stun baton INTO his spine. You know the spine that nearly killed him from a mild shock to the finger? The one you painstakingly repair after it gets crushed by Avy?
The dev seems focused on hammering out full routes first, hopefully inconsistencies like this are noted so they can be ironed out in the future.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 49 Votes