Oct 12, 2023
"My Fetishes" lets you decide to what degree your character likes or dislikes a whole slew of fetishes. This will affect how your character reacts to these fetishes. I'm not entirely certain if or how this affects other aspects of game play.
Fetishes more or less increase your arousal and make you cum faster when doing those actions, if you love say receiving oral then you will cum faster from oral but if you hate doing anal then you will take longer to gain arousal from anal, though Heat Pill pretty much makes you ignore any "hate" fetish and turns them into likes/loves.
My Personality" lets you adjust various aspects of your character's personality. I haven't got clue one on if or how this affects game play.
Basically minor changes in dialogue, being high on mean makes you more of a asshole during sex.

Iirc high Mean makes you more angry during sex when the sub refuses to do things, and Patient/Impatient respectivelly change how long you take to become angry.

Although Anger only seemingly affects NPCs, if they have high anger they will punish you by beating you up, choking, or humiliation.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
It's not very intuitive. These are all options I would expect to find in the "Game Settings" on the main menu, but that's not where you'll find them. Once you actually get through the prologue and start actually playing the game you can customize the game-play a bit.

At the bottom of the screen, you'll find your basic game play buttons.

Click "Me"

Click "Encounters"

"Characters" allows you to look up and , if you're in a location that will allow you to interact with a given character, you can trigger an encounter with that character.

"Toggle Known" will allow you to choose whether to interact only with characters you've already met or also meet new characters.

"Dynamic Personality" allows you to choose whether or not encounters will change your character's personality.

"My Fetishes" lets you decide to what degree your character likes or dislikes a whole slew of fetishes. This will affect how your character reacts to these fetishes. I'm not entirely certain if or how this affects other aspects of game play.

"My Personality" lets you adjust various aspects of your character's personality. I haven't got clue one on if or how this affects game play.

"Genders" has a major effect on game play. With this button, you can adjust the percentages of the various genders of other, randomly generated characters in the game. If you don't want to encounter a given gender at all, set the percentage to zero. On a side note, your choices here also seem to determine the gender ratio of any children birthed/sired by your character.

"Species" is functionally, nearly identical to "Genders".

"Restrictions" allows you to turn off any fetishes you don't want to see. The "Hypnotize" button, however, does not turn off Hypnotism, at least not in version 0.1.3. It's possible that this may have been fixed in subsequent updates.

"Goal Weights" lets you determine how much of any given fetish you want to see in the game. It's not perfect, but does a decent enough job of tailoring the game to your desires, here again with "Hypnotize" being a glaring exception, which I hope has been fixed by now.
I was referring to how to hide threads here in f95 by tag (eg big tits). At least this might help someone who needs it.

Last edited:

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
You really only get to fuck Eliza twice? I was hoping there'd be some kind of repeatable scene or encounter...
That would or could be for example the milking content with her which until now didn´t get any updates beside the 4-5 scenes since the beginning.

weetweet69

Feb 25, 2019
Playing through the game, I accidentally got rid of my hypnovisor somehow. Rather than losing progress and some NPC's I encountered, I chose to edit the save file. Waiting to see if anything breaks but so far, nothing bad has happened yet.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Where do you find randomly generated NPC's aside from the green house?
Pretty sure I can't just create and spawn one in like in LT,

Dwywei

Aug 25, 2021
Playing through the game, I accidentally got rid of my hypnovisor somehow. Rather than losing progress and some NPC's I encountered, I chose to edit the save file. Waiting to see if anything breaks but so far, nothing bad has happened yet.
You can get a new hypnovisor from Socket. Spike her drink in the Vendormats event then go to sleep. You'll wake up with one on you. Then just struggle out of it and keep it.

Reactions: weetweet69

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I was referring to how to hide threads here in f95 by tag (eg big tits). At least this might help someone who needs it.
When you're scrolling through the downloads section in F95, you'll see these on upper right corner:
1716990964751.png
Click on that "funnel" looking icon right of the gear looking icon to find the filters section.
And the filters are not saved and unless you want to do it every time, i suggest you edit the filters you want to see and after you've applied them, bookmark it and use the bookmark every time you do a search.

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
When you're scrolling through the downloads section in F95, you'll see these on upper right corner:
View attachment 3682753
Click on that "funnel" looking icon right of the gear looking icon to find the filters section.
And the filters are not saved and unless you want to do it every time, i suggest you edit the filters you want to see and after you've applied them, bookmark it and use the bookmark every time you do a search.
Let me rephrase my request: I want to know if it's possible to avoid unintentionally following a link either in a post or in the "Similar threads" list below the posts that contains a tag I do not want, as that is how I primarily find games I like. I am not referring to using any kind of search weather that's the quick search in the top of forum sections, the one at the top right of the page, or the one in the downloads section.

Reactions: negroidprime
4.70 star(s) 49 Votes