Dezdanna

Jul 2, 2018
Wait, does Rahi grow a penis??? How??? I always avoided her because I have 0 interest in the dickless.

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Wait, does Rahi grow a penis??? How??? I always avoided her because I have 0 interest in the dickless.
I don't believe that Rahi can get a penis. There are scenes in which she can peg you, but as far as I know that's it. Tavi, however, can grow a penis temporarily.

AlekKino

Dec 24, 2017
You really only get to fuck Eliza twice? I was hoping there'd be some kind of repeatable scene or encounter...

CurseWave

Dec 12, 2018
Does this game have a lot of character customization, let's say compared to Lilith Throne?

Furthermore, is there a feature to replace the arts of characters and/or their description to not be full-on furry?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Does this game have a lot of character customization, let's say compared to Lilith Throne?

Furthermore, is there a feature to replace the arts of characters and/or their description to not be full-on furry?
Compared to LT, the character customization is quite minimal, eg no tweaking exactly how much hair is on you armpits, Once you start as a dragon morph your stuck with that. In some ways I prefer the streamlined approach as the sub races in LT lead to hundreds of duplicates that are funtionally the same except for having a different fur color or longer ears. Meanwhile here in BDCC it doesn't matter if your brown, grey, green, or purple with pink leopard spots; a dog is a dog.

CurseWave

Dec 12, 2018
Mhhh, not convinced it's what I am looking for then. I kind of want to get a more sandboxy game like CoC(II), TiTs and LT where I get to add my AI art for characters as I see fit.

Also, I prefer as little furry as possible, but I know a lot of those games are catering to the powerful furry cartel sooo

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I mean, you can toggle what you want to encounter with spawn chances itself.
Though special NPCs are still furry, can't change any of them. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
I mean wouldn't the easiest way to filter tags be to got to "latest updated" and use the exclude tag feature? I know furry is a tag so that would probably work fine for ya

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
You can do that(outside of searching)? How? I've been searching for some kind of guide to no avail.
It's not very intuitive. These are all options I would expect to find in the "Game Settings" on the main menu, but that's not where you'll find them. Once you actually get through the prologue and start actually playing the game you can customize the game-play a bit.

At the bottom of the screen, you'll find your basic game play buttons.

Click "Me"

Click "Encounters"

"Characters" allows you to look up and if you're in a location that will allow you to interact with a given character, you can trigger an encounter with that character.

"Toggle Known" will allow you to choose whether to interact only with characters you've already met or also meet new characters.

"Dynamic Personality" allows you to choose whether or not encounters will change your character's personality.

"My Fetishes" lets you decide to what degree your character likes or dislikes a whole slew of fetishes. This will affect how your character reacts to these fetishes. I'm not entirely certain if or how this affects other aspects of game play.

"My Personality" lets you adjust various aspects of your character's personality. I haven't got clue one on if or how this affects game play.

"Genders" has a major effect on game play. With this button, you can adjust the percentages of the various genders of other, randomly generated characters in the game. If you don't want to encounter a given gender at all, set the percentage to zero. On a side note, your choices here also seem to determine the gender ratio of any children birthed/sired by your character.

"Species" is functionally, nearly identical to "Genders".

"Restrictions" allows you to turn off any fetishes you don't want to see. The "Hypnotize" button, however, does not turn off Hypnotism, at least not in version 0.1.3. It's possible that this may have been fixed in subsequent updates.

"Goal Weights" lets you determine how much of any given fetish you want to see in the game. It's not perfect, but does a decent enough job of tailoring the game to your desires, here again with "Hypnotize" being a glaring exception, which I hope has been fixed by now.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 49 Votes