Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
so i just started messing around with the whole slave mechanic and im just curious about what others think, is it profittable or even worth it? also how do i break their spirit?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
being unable to access the discord (infinite captchas and i cant use a nice throwaway acc) ill throw my research here for now.

For anyone who wants a kind of TF item your best bet would be to implement part of the code seen in
`res://UI/QuickCharacterCreator/QuickCharacterCreator.gd`

wherein the potion/item will possibly call this function

```
doll.addPartUnlessSame(currentBodypart.getSlot(), scenePath)
```
to update the body part.
The reason it should in thery work is becaause the cheat menu seems to just call the charater creator.

Last edited:

BigCut

Dec 13, 2023
Can someone give me a list of recommended mods (that are up-to-date and don't have any major issues/bugs associated with them)?

I've essentially power-leveled my red character, and I'm starting to feel like the content is (understandably) running dry.

So, I want to experiment with mods, therefore if someone has recommendations of mods that play nicely together and are of high quality, I'd be very grateful, and perhaps others will be too.

I'm into pretty much anything except for watersports, so don't bother recommending me stuff like that.

I've given watersports a go before, and it's just not my thing.

BigCut

Dec 13, 2023
And is it just me, or is the Mk2 Penis Pump not working as intended?

Says it will automilk you every 30 minutes if you equip it, but that never occurs for me...

Edit: Right after I posted this it started working so I guess I'm just fucking stupid or something...

Last edited:

moralis

May 25, 2018
so i just started messing around with the whole slave mechanic and im just curious about what others think, is it profittable or even worth it? also how do i break their spirit?
i found it difficult to get a grip on managing the fear and trust statistics to "convince" a slave to accept their place, but mass repeatedly abusing them / torturing them with the wooden horse will lead to a broken spirit. the game warns you they may try to kill themselves but it didn't happen to me. once they're broken you can lovebomb them to make it less depressing. its still fucked up whether you do or don't do that last part.

Reactions: Dark918

riolu4535

Apr 2, 2020
It would be really hot if the developer put a breeding farm where you would be captured for doing something wrong or illegal and the guards would throw you there and you would stay there being bred or fucked until you escaped.
I imagine the guards of this place would be minotaurs or bullmen

Reactions: Aliii

72 man

Jul 29, 2020
It would be really hot if the developer put a breeding farm where you would be captured for doing something wrong or illegal and the guards would throw you there and you would stay there being bred or fucked until you escaped.
I imagine the guards of this place would be minotaurs or bullmen
bro the whole station is one already by design.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Weird question, I know, but is there a way to disable to paper doll and just have it be text?

d3le

Nov 5, 2023
Question,
How do I access the save file folder in Android ?
I want to edit something in there.

4.70 star(s) 46 Votes