riolu4535

Apr 2, 2020
Is there a way to turn Tavi into a dominant demon with a penis without her becoming a slave?

Or does she become a more dominant demon with you?

Last edited:

Brort

Mar 20, 2020
As far as I am aware, you need to download the mods through the game.

1. Start the Game.
2. Click on Mod Browser. (Internet access required)
3. Scroll through the list of mods, until you find these two mods: (You need to download both mods, numbered 1 and 2)
View attachment 3497444
This is the only mod that I am aware of that will allow random species to spawn with anal wombs. The other mods I have seen, would only mod that specific species.
4. You might not have any problems if you load an previous save, but you might want to start a New Game. It isn't guaranteed that you won't have any issues, but it won't hurt to try loading a save. Any currently known generic NPC will never gain an ass womb, only new characters you meet will have a 50/50 chance.

5. If you don't want to use that hyper mod, there are specific races that can have an ass womb. Each species will have (Breed Edition) listed to the right of the species name.
So: Skulldog species will NOT have ass wombs for the male/shemale characters.
Skulldog species (Breed Edition) WILL have ass wombs for the male/shemale characters.
Loading that mod, will ONLY affect that species, it will not impart that ability on any other species.
Thank you finally found it

Reactions: CaptainBipto

riolu4535

Apr 2, 2020
Is it just me that thinks Tavi is just confusing?.
Cant start her content without being submissive but you're forced to train her later in the route?

you cant play her content submissively nor dominantly all the way through, not really sure who that was intended for especially when she's basically getting entire updates for herself. I guess if you play a switch character? thing is anyone who is would just choose a character like Rahi to play dominantly while submitting to someone else like the initial Tavi? Maybe dev plans to allow you to play dom/sub the entire way at some point just decided to develop content for her in a weird order?

It's obviously not a problem that she has content in both directions, the strange thing is that it forces you out of your style no matter which you had intended initially If you beat her in the initial fight and don't submit to her there's no way to continue her content right? If you DO submit and intend to play a submissive role you're forced to become her owner later own.

Not a huge issue, Ill just avoid her for now but again it just seems like a strange decision to develop her like that.
Yes, this is very annoying, you kind of have no choice, the game forces you to have to train her even though you are submissive to her from the beginning
I kept imagining her in her demonic form dominating me after all and marking me with a womb mark so that I could get pregnant and become a breeding slave.
but the game destroys all my imagination and hope like a rain of cold water
hoping this comes with a future update

HillbillY0-3

Aug 18, 2022
Any way to edit a npc using debug? I want to change an npc to give them a bigger dick, but all I can do is change their skin. Am dumb or is there no way?

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
Any way to edit a npc using debug? I want to change an npc to give them a bigger dick, but all I can do is change their skin. Am dumb or is there no way?
No, but you can do it through a save file. To do this, make a save, and then in the save/load game menu, export it (the button on the right) to your computer. Open the file in Notepad (or another text editor), find the name of the NPC there (Attention, it is written almost at the very end of the NPC information block! You need to edit the data that is ABOVE the name!) and change what you want. Save the file, and in the same save/load game menu in the game, import it into the game (the button at the bottom). If there was a file with the same name in the list, it will be replaced. Then load and enjoy.

Killjoy150

Mar 23, 2018
how do you actually enslave a npc cause i do the thing but i can't find out how to seal the deal
So you have to mouse over the magnifying glass that appears when you're in a sex scene, the personality bubble.
You do that and it tells you what 'tasks' are left before you can kidnap them.
Also, as an aside, only inmates can be enslaved.

Mar 5, 2018
So you have to mouse over the magnifying glass that appears when you're in a sex scene, the personality bubble.
You do that and it tells you what 'tasks' are left before you can kidnap them.
Also, as an aside, only inmates can be enslaved.
Nope, you can enslave guards once you get the ability to access collars.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

pilot24

Dec 5, 2020
use console commands to connect to correct device
You need to enter unlock command with random password
then use command to view memory. in readout of that memory you see addres, that previous unlock command read. on that addres you see password.
then enter unlock command with correct password

Reactions: jfmherokiller

72 man

Jul 29, 2020
use console commands to connect to correct device
You need to enter unlock command with random password
then use command to view memory. in readout of that memory you see addres, that previous unlock command read. on that addres you see password.
then enter unlock command with correct password
thanks for trying but just do not get it still might need pic which would be embarrssing. finally hit head on well enough to figure it out.

72 man

Jul 29, 2020
now how the fuck to open the safe, got to haveing 4206 but the fuck to do next?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 46 Votes