• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jubble3

Sep 15, 2018
renaming a nephelym is one of the reason why you could enter a barn without doing an animation, after you change the name doing an animation is not needed if you don't want to, so you should be able to leave the barn, but if the game crash right after naming a new nephelym, then it can be annoying since I doubt that renaming a nephelym count as an animation
Yeah, I get it) It's just that if you are already there - do an animation! ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: PootisPenser76

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
NVM realized it was the last cheat code on the list. Didn't realize a feature that was worth having a whole ass changelog for was hidden behind a code.

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Early build released: 0.761.51 (released May 4) .
As I wrote earlier, the description on Patreon has not changed, perhaps this is a fix.

(MEGA)
(Google)

Release Notes: 0.761.51
The focus of this build is a completely redesigned gallery that includes the following features:
* View breeding scenes with any breedable variant.
* View harvest scenes with any breedable variant.
* View wild sex scenes with any breedable variant.
* View blessed scenes with any medium sized breedable variant
* Load character presets before any scene
* Assign any appearance trait before any scene

Justinian666

Jul 29, 2023
Does anyone know how to get the key to open the neko passage where the queen bee is?
check the closed door in the castle during night, there is a lever on the wall which works only at nights, or comlete the quest of centauress, queen dragon, or pixie

Justinian666

Jul 29, 2023
Early build released: 0.761.51 (released May 4) .
As I wrote earlier, the description on Patreon has not changed, perhaps this is a fix.

BotN Early 0.761.51 (MEGA)
BotN Early 0.761.51 (Google)

Release Notes: 0.761.51
The focus of this build is a completely redesigned gallery that includes the following features:
* View breeding scenes with any breedable variant.
* View harvest scenes with any breedable variant.
* View wild sex scenes with any breedable variant.
* View blessed scenes with any medium sized breedable variant
* Load character presets before any scene
* Assign any appearance trait before any scene
where can you assign any appearance trait before any scene? is there a gallery, which doesn't ask for actual nephelyms to breed?

Reactions: PootisPenser76

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
It's a cheat code that you enter in the title screen. It's changed regularly so check the front page.
Yeah that one activates both the gallery and creator mode.
sorry, do you know, which button unlocks the gallery in the game? in which game versions did it work?
DudeBro79 already mentioned how. Just put the code once and everytime you load the game it should be available on the main menu :3

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
well it feels like sidestepping more than advancing over the last years for sure

and quite a few things didnt make it better (gates, grind, incompatible savegames forcing you to do the grind again even with just minor changes ,... )
not sure how many years ago it was (might be about 5-6years) but i played versions that i remember as more fun to play as now ( not saying they were better thought)
seems like so many other games with minimal patches to keep patreons going

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
well it feels like sidestepping more than advancing over the last years for sure

and quite a few things didnt make it better (gates, grind, incompatible savegames forcing you to do the grind again even with just minor changes ,... )
not sure how many years ago it was (might be about 5-6years) but i played versions that i remember as more fun to play as now ( not saying they were better thought)
seems like so many other games with minimal patches to keep patreons going
This TBH. And what's more infuriating is that many of them are legitly pointless aditions like:
- Gates, seriously blocking previously available areas behind gates is among the stupidest things Derelict made. He could have added those to new areas that spawned new variants like Bunnies way back or even the Seraphims which he had said a long time ago they would get their own area. He could have added a simple variant to make them unique and give a reason to do the dumb grind.
- Save wipes.... This.... Just is unjustifiable. Specially after simply changing the save's version number in SaveEdit totally unlocks the save file to be used on newer versions.
- Locking previously available positions from the start behind the Pawsmatti Favor stuff. That system would be awesome if it was added as a way to unlock new positions like the Lap Dance which I think everyone assumed it was going to be the way it would function but not to unlock the ones you had fully available the previous version.
- Still keeping females way behind in terms of sex interactions compared to futas by not adding something like a strapon of some kind. I get it that in the breeding yard options would remain the same but you seriously expect me to believe that female on female interactions are limited to just scissoring when Wild Life has more lesbian cisgirl on cisgirl animations that hetero/futa on female ones? Come on!

Don't get me wrong, I still love this game's possibilities and the whole Gallery addition got me excited but then I gotta ask myself what's gonna be the omega grind extra weight the dev is gonna add to compensate since for every nice addition there's 10 bs to neutralize it on this game.

Jubble3

Sep 15, 2018
Hey, I think I got it working..
The script should rise the barn cap from 60 to 250.
One little point to care about is, if barns are already at cap limit (60/60) you have to release one creature to make it work.
I only tested with v0.755.4A (Cheat Engine 7.4) and please backup your saves before using my script.
Please let me know your results and have fun.
I knew it existed! One time I managed to update it to a newest version, but since then I lost all my knowlege in CE. Maybe some of you guys or a original author could revive this script?

Reactions: laiko9

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Sorry guys but do cheats still work in this latest version?? I played it last time at bewginning of last year.. I found cheat codes but how and where do i put them? In main menu i cant find any button zo enter cheats.
Its a pity that my old saves are also not compatible anymore so i have to start from beginning and i like to use some cheats to gret at least to the level where i was before. Or a save file would also help. Thanks in advance!

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes