• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
If he finishes the game, his cash cow will be milked dry.
that applies to most games in here that have a patreon/subscribestar link :HideThePain:.

I do not understand the character creator, I'm either dumb as hell(which is a highly possible outcome) or the creator is wonky ass hell and I can't choose anything apart from the general anatomy of the character, no clothing, no hairtstyles. nuthin
which character? clothing is supposed to be the ranch looking one for all characters but you can change a few things here and there for the male character, female and futa ones are mostly on anatomy.

Reactions: questionablewolfboy

morpheus87

May 5, 2020
that applies to most games in here that have a patreon/subscribestar link :HideThePain:.
It's the sad reality for NSFW creators on Patreon. You just have to check the rate of updates and content added to see if they're actually a 'good' creator or if they are just milking the fanbase.
this ruins the whole field for NSFW creators and content on Patreon, but oh well :HideThePain:

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
I do not understand the character creator, I'm either dumb as hell(which is a highly possible outcome) or the creator is wonky ass hell and I can't choose anything apart from the general anatomy of the character, no clothing, no hairtstyles. nuthin
you can change your clothes with preloaded sets, the male only has one outfit, I don't know if you can change the colors, both female and futa has some preset for their appearence. Also the creator cheat allow you to do a lot of changes than cannont be done the normal way, you can set yhour character has a variant appearence example : a dragon. And so much more variants, in fact you can pick all of them, then you visite the green goblin in the Alchemy, she can make you wear your variant look. Returning with my example, you can wear scales of the dragon, no wings, no tail, no dragon head when you pick exotic variant, in other words if you don't like much the head of the dragon that could appear on you, you can simply remove the head and keep the rest of the dragon.

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
you can change your clothes with preloaded sets, the male only has one outfit, I don't know if you can change the colors, both female and futa has some preset for their appearence. Also the creator cheat allow you to do a lot of changes than cannont be done the normal way, you can set yhour character has a variant appearence example : a dragon. And so much more variants, in fact you can pick all of them, then you visite the green goblin in the Alchemy, she can make you wear your variant look. Returning with my example, you can wear scales of the dragon, no wings, no tail, no dragon head when you pick exotic variant, in other words if you don't like much the head of the dragon that could appear on you, you can simply remove the head and keep the rest of the dragon.
Alrighty, thanks for the help bud, will look into it when I swing back around to the game in a few updates. Cheers <3

ViMeloetta

Sep 21, 2017
Enjoy the game for what it is, and mourn yet another breeding game meeting an untimely demise.
Breeding season meets the same fate or smth like that, and the devs make Cloud Meadow afterward, which as funny it seems last time i checked the game updates, it went trought 2 years of bugfix the previous one.
Very sad reality for this kind of games, always ending in the same greedy way. And the saddest thing is that u can see devs actually put effort and dedication at the beginning

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 3588509 View attachment 3588510
(pictures taken from free posts on patreon)
We're still on version 0.76X after a fucking year?
Elder Scrolls 6 and GTA 6 will be out before this game hits version 0.8
The dev is crazy or paranoid or something and won't get other people to help work on the game (And drove away people who helped work on it in the past), and at the same time won't make any serious updates himself. It's been like this for multiple years.

Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones
Jan 27, 2022
ik it's old but anyone got a full save?
i tried looking it up but can't find any new ones
i used cheats but i still don't have the creatures

Axelluu

Sep 8, 2018
did he remove the option have males spawn as futa? I used that option religiously, also did he remove the separate .exe to make custom color palettes for races?

Reactions: Darkwolves603
May 25, 2022
Sure! But... how?! I don't see any of my modified presets in "CharacterPresets" folder :C

Here's some previews though:
View attachment 3593575
View attachment 3593577
View attachment 3593578
View attachment 3593579
They look beautiful!!!
When you save them as custom variants, you can find their file in AppData\Local\OBF\Saved\CharacterPresets
type in %appdata% in your windows search bar to open the first folder you can navigate from there.
Would be very grateful to have your variants in my game! :love: :giggle:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Early Build: 0.761.5 has been released.

(MEGA)
(Google)

Release Notes: 0.761.5
The focus of this build is a completely redesigned gallery that includes the following features:
* View breeding scenes with any breedable variant.
* View harvest scenes with any breedable variant.
* View wild sex scenes with any breedable variant.
* View blessed scenes with any medium sized breedable variant
* Load character presets before any scene
* Assign any appearance trait before any scene

Last edited:

Jubble3

Sep 15, 2018
They look beautiful!!!
When you save them as custom variants, you can find their file in AppData\Local\OBF\Saved\CharacterPresets
type in %appdata% in your windows search bar to open the first folder you can navigate from there.
Would be very grateful to have your variants in my game! :love: :giggle:
Sure, I'll be glad to provide. Thank for the tip!

Some of the old ones I made look janky in the game. I think I'll give them all a little revision and post it here in a .rar

Took a look yeasterday: I made some crazy stuff... Like flying vampire/spirit girls and scary Slavic mermaids

• Red Heart
Reactions: PootisPenser76

Axelluu

Sep 8, 2018
I'm guessing the feature to make all males spawn as futas has been completely removed since the new UI change and there's no way to get it working again?

• Sad
Reactions: PootisPenser76
May 25, 2022
Sure, I'll be glad to provide. Thank for the tip!

Some of the old ones I made look janky in the game. I think I'll give them all a little revision and post it here in a .rar

Took a look yeasterday: I made some crazy stuff... Like flying vampire/spirit girls and scary Slavic mermaids
how are you getting the mermaid tail and other stuff by the way, this sounds pretty amazing

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes