florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Sorry guys but do cheats still work in this latest version?? I played it last time at bewginning of last year.. I found cheat codes but how and where do i put them? In main menu i cant find any button zo enter cheats.
Its a pity that my old saves are also not compatible anymore so i have to start from beginning and i like to use some cheats to gret at least to the level where i was before. Or a save file would also help. Thanks in advance!
yes you can still cheat in the most recent version, if you don't know how, open the settings, go to the Key Binding and change the one call Console, the default key is "tilde" you can pick something else when you click on it. I took 0 and all the cheats are advalable on the first page of this thread, you can also find them while playing the game under the big ? after you pressed your changed binding key to access the cheat menu

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
yes you can still cheat in the most recent version, if you don't know how, open the settings, go to the Key Binding and change the one call Console, the default key is "tilde" you can pick something else when you click on it. I took 0 and all the cheats are advalable on the first page of this thread, you can also find them while playing the game under the big ? after you pressed your changed binding key to access the cheat menu
Thank you Mate...it worked...!

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
This latest update cheat codes won't work anymore i try activate cheat codes but it won't happended
strange because I have proof it work on the latest version

even if you try a cheat code wrote on the first page and it might not work, like I said in my previous message

you can see all the cheats next to that big question mark visible on the picture, but that big ? only appear if you pressed

your binding key if you don't press it before, the bottom of your screen won't show anything.

BHXRYM

May 12, 2024
There's no male snake man in the game?but I saw a snake man on the cover of the game,And the werewolves look different, Is it a new breed.

DRACOmj1234

Feb 24, 2018
The game seems to crash if you exit a nephelym barn without doing any animation at least once. Not sure if this is per barn though.

Edit: It seems you only need to do one animation in one barn to prevent the barn crash
you are the best, it worked for me, thanks

May 25, 2022
Hey, I think I got it working..
The script should rise the barn cap from 60 to 250.
One little point to care about is, if barns are already at cap limit (60/60) you have to release one creature to make it work.
I only tested with v0.755.4A (Cheat Engine 7.4) and please backup your saves before using my script.
Please let me know your results and have fun.
anyone knows where to extract the barn size increase script to?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Testing Build: 0.761.52 has been released.

Release Notes: 0.761.52
My current focus is to add missing features that were lost in the UI rework, and to get the next public build out soon to make up for the time between the last one. This build contains a new breeder menu, which is work in progress and contains some placeholders for the clothing system.
* Added new breeder menu
* Fixed many bugs, including breeder rank increasing and gallery crashing

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020

My current focus is to add missing features that were lost in the UI rework, and to get the next public build out soon to make up for the time between the last one. This build contains a new breeder menu, which is work in progress and contains some placeholders for the clothing system.
* Added new breeder menu
Has anyone tested that to see how it looks like? :oops:

Ragna666

Jul 15, 2020

* Added new breeder menu
Any links for it?

thebufffatrat

Nov 3, 2023
Sorry guys but do cheats still work in this latest version?? I played it last time at bewginning of last year.. I found cheat codes but how and where do i put them? In main menu i cant find any button zo enter cheats.
Its a pity that my old saves are also not compatible anymore so i have to start from beginning and i like to use some cheats to gret at least to the level where i was before. Or a save file would also help. Thanks in advance!
Press ~ and insert the variant menu cheat in the main menu. The rest of the cheats are done the same way (press ~) but have to be done in game (load a save).

SieurEtalon

Sep 11, 2019
Is there a way to easily disable the "Sterile" from inbreeding?

It looks like the patch does not fix this and only allows breed action, not caring that the results are unusable for further breeding.

I tried hex editing the save but this results in game crashes and even if it worked I don't want to have to do it every time I get a new monster!

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019

It looks like the patch does not fix this and only allows breed action, not caring that the results are unusable for further breeding.

I tried hex editing the save but this results in game crashes and even if it worked I don't want to have to do it every time I get a new monster!
Stop fucking your children and grand children lmao!

No but seriously, the patch doesn't "fix" it because it's not a bug or anything. It was intended to be that way, the patch simply bring back the option to inbreed but the consequences stays the same. Finding new mates is really your only option besides finding away to keep the game from crashing after hex editing. Oh, you can probably edit the script to not have sterile in the game period but pretty much your easiest option is to just find them new mates.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019

Doesn’t the “lewd” trait or whatever it was called prevent inbred offspring from becoming sterile?

Reactions: Xypster
3.90 star(s) 105 Votes