5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 2, 2018
This is the problem i try log in but is dont work
you gots to give me more info than just a screenshot of the login screen...
If you could zip your whole folder with your appdata cache of the game, then that would be perfect cause I could try for myself instead of blindly asking questions.

trazzdiiiii

Apr 20, 2018
This is really cool wankmachineman. Maybe some day if it stops working and you don't want to update, you can provide the whole source code?

whee

Jun 5, 2017
try edit your .json savefile within saves\ to this

then tell me if it works for you
I looked at what you did for their save file. I had similar extra data in mine. Removing the extra bits makes it work again!

Nov 2, 2018
This is really cool wankmachineman. Maybe some day if it stops working and you don't want to update, you can provide the whole source code?
There is no closed source... It's php web files, they're all in Backend\laragon\www\ & of course you'll have to edit with dnSpy so the game goes to localhost instead of official host.
I looked at what you did for their save file. I had similar extra data in mine. Removing the extra bits makes it work again!
yes that extra bit shouldn't even have been there :/

whee

Jun 5, 2017
There is no closed source... It's php web files, they're all in Backend\laragon\www\ & of course you'll have to edit with dnSpy so the game goes to localhost instead of official host.

yes that extra bit shouldn't even have been there :/
When you fopen the save file in profile.php, you use "c+". Should probably just use "w"?

Korzic

Oct 14, 2018
That fixed it. Sort of.

The extra data that whee mentioned. Can you highlight what needs to be deleted as I had to reload the old save after an hour or so worth of clicking repeatedly.

Nov 2, 2018
When you fopen the save file in profile.php, you use "c+". Should probably just use "w"?
yeah I changed it to that when I found out what the problem was, I'll reup in a little bit.
That fixed it. Sort of.

The extra data that whee mentioned. Can you highlight what needs to be deleted as I had to reload the old save after an hour or so worth of clicking repeatedly.
EOF.png
This is how it should look in the end of the file, to find the correct place to trim look for "}}]}" that should be last, issue was that there was 2 duplicates after "endtime". (you can turn word wrap on to locate it easier)

krchmar

Jun 19, 2017
So can this method be applicable on other Unity based games from Nutaku? And what I need to change in Assembly-CSharp?

Nov 2, 2018
So can this method be applicable on other Unity based games from Nutaku? And what I need to change in Assembly-CSharp?
Probably if they use the same system that this does, otherwise there will be a bit more tweaking.
I had a look at fap ceo yesterday and they use analytics framework called deltadna which is a lot harder to get around(still working on a stable fix for this).
Booty farm has also adapted this framework into their game with the release of v1.9, I've gotten around it but in a messy way so will not upload it until it works as intended.
I do all work myself so I cannot give you an ETA of release.

krchmar

Jun 19, 2017
Probably if they use the same system that this does, otherwise there will be a bit more tweaking.
I had a look at fap ceo yesterday and they use analytics framework called deltadna which is a lot harder to get around(still working on a stable fix for this).
Booty farm has also adapted this framework into their game with the release of v1.9, I've gotten around it but in a messy way so will not upload it until it works as intended.
Cool, where have you been all this time to crack these Nutaku scammers? You are the guy we have been waiting for :D

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
Well, there is another issue with logging again. I logged out the way you suggested, after logging again, I can't do anything with my buildings, I accesed them via building new one then going through them, but I can only click to speed up the prodution and after I do that I loose any ability to interact with them, can't collect, can't do anything else.
Downloaded the new version. Solved the log in problem, now I have the same problem as this guy. The game starts right where I left off now, I don't have to log in anymore. But I can no longer interact with buildings, only the crops and animals. So I can't make more feed for the animals or breakfast items. :confused:

Appreciate you uploading this workaround version in the first place though. And also if people bothered looking in the Backend folder, all the CG images of the girls in the game are already in there. Noticed the image files as WinRar was unpacking the game folders. Loving me a hot, red-headed cowgirl who likes a hard cock in her mouth and ass. :love:

Nov 2, 2018
Downloaded the new version. Solved the log in problem, now I have the same problem as this guy. The game starts right where I left off now, I don't have to log in anymore. But I can no longer interact with buildings, only the crops and animals. So I can't make more feed for the animals or breakfast items. :confused:

Appreciate you uploading this workaround version in the first place though. And also if people bothered looking in the Backend folder, all the CG images of the girls in the game are already in there. Noticed the image files as WinRar was unpacking the game folders. Loving me a hot, red-headed cowgirl who likes a hard cock in her mouth and ass. :love:
mind handing me all logs you got?

YoshuD

Jan 28, 2018
Oh, sweet, I hope you do get FapCEO cracked. It's fun, but so damn grindy if you don't want to buy anything.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes