5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
mind handing me all logs you got?
Zipped up what I thought was pertinent from Laragon and posted them on Zippy. Hope Zippyshare doesn't give you any trouble downloading it. Appreciate you taking the time to look into it, wmm.

Nov 2, 2018
Zipped up what I thought was pertinent from Laragon and posted them on Zippy. Hope Zippyshare doesn't give you any trouble downloading it. Appreciate you taking the time to look into it, wmm.

I need your cache located in %appdata%\locallow\tender troupe\ & your laragon\bin\nginx\logs aswell

fireboy619

Aug 22, 2017
Hello, guys can you help me a bit, i have no idea what to do. Untitled.png
i already deleted the folder and extract it again if thats what you mean by re-extract it.

fireboy619

Aug 22, 2017
something went wrong during extract, try re-extract if that don't work then re-download and wait for mega to sync it before extracting.
i am using winrar to extract if that is a factor. also i deleted the 7z file again and re-downloaded from mega but still same problem

Nov 2, 2018
i am using winrar to extract if that is a factor. also i deleted the 7z file again and re-downloaded from mega but still same problem
I don't really know buddy, try downloading without the use of the mega client. nginx shouldn't refer to anything with mega.

fireboy619

Aug 22, 2017
I don't really know buddy, try downloading without the use of the mega client. nginx shouldn't refer to anything with mega.
Nvm i just rinse and repeat by re-downloading in mega and i got it to work actually lol
btw can i download the latest bootyfarm 1.9 and place it in the folder of 1.8 and will that work as an "update"?

Nov 2, 2018
Nvm i just rinse and repeat by re-downloading in mega and i got it to work actually lol
btw can i download the latest bootyfarm 1.9 and place it in the folder of 1.8 and will that work as an "update"?
no you cannot. latest uses deltadna, which is very different from Gameanalytics. It would require a lot of modifications for it to work, but you're welcome to try yourself.
deltadna url is in globalgamemanagers file, look for "ddna_configuration". Then you need to rewrite a bunch of stuff in dll as to not load it.

1 sec I can get you the new girl cg's(its just 3 images)

Nov 2, 2018
thanks :) also with this. can i use my actual account and buy gems then play normally with that hacked gems?
no, it will only work for this download, this has nothing to do with nutaku at all except I got the game from there before I cracked. Your email will be your ingame PlayerName & password whatever you want.
Buy all the gems you want but it will only be for your local account and has no integration what so ever with nutaku.net accounts

fireboy619

Aug 22, 2017
no, it will only work for this download, this has nothing to do with nutaku at all except I got the game from there before I cracked. Your email will be your ingame PlayerName & password whatever you want.
oh right okie dokie thanks man :) keep up the good work and if u got some more free time keep cracking nutaku games lol

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
For anyone who can't log in or wrong password etc. : Follow the Installation step on the 1st page

For anyone who trying Laragon but it give error, from my experience it's because I put it to deep (in so many folder). Try to put the game directly in your Local Disk XXX:

For anyone who want some cheat or walkthrough (I'm doing this so you can find this when search for the word), you can "buy" crystal in Crystal Shop with no money actually needed. Then just fulfill the request with that crystal.

I hope that helps some of you.

Reactions: wankmachineman
Nov 2, 2018
For anyone who can't log in or wrong password etc. : Follow the Installation step on the 1st page

For anyone who trying Laragon but it give error, from my experience it's because I put it to deep (in so many folder). Try to put the game directly in your Local Disk XXX:

For anyone who want some cheat or walkthrough (I'm doing this so you can find this when search for the word), you can "buy" crystal in Crystal Shop with no money actually needed. Then just fulfill the request with that crystal.

I hope that helps some of you.
quoted and addded to main post

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
Thank you. I have unfortunately found myself facing "LOST CONNECTION" after playing this for a while. Do you know what cause that ? Laragon are still on. I just check forum for a while and while I came back, lost connection.

EDIT: OK, I just re-download fixed version. I can play again (Lost progress though).

Nov 2, 2018
Thank you. I have unfortunately found myself facing "LOST CONNECTION" after playing this for a while. Do you know what cause that ? Laragon are still on. I just check forum for a while and while I came back, lost connection.
some guy had same issue a few hours back and I asked him to send me all logs including cache but he only send me webserver logs. could you please zip these folders for me and upload so I can have a look, I've never encountered this problem myself.
%appdata%\locallow\tender troupe\
backend\laragon\bin\nginx\logs\
backend\laragon\tmp\
backend\laragon\www\ (remember to remove your password from the files in \saves & \users if it poses a security risk for you, but dont remove other info in them, I'll need it)
I need all those folders to replicate the problem on my system to be able to fix it.

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
Sorry... After I download new one, I deleted the old. If I manage to get same bug again, I would send it to you. But for now don't hold a faith in my bug generator skills.

Nov 2, 2018
Sorry... After I download new one, I deleted the old. If I manage to get same bug again, I would send it to you. But for now don't hold a faith in my bug generator skills.
alright just make sure to inform me if a bug/error occurs, it's supposed to work so bug fixing has to be done.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes