5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jerry Seiner

Sep 4, 2017
So the first time I went to use the backend, it worked, but now it won't load past halfway saying that an error occurred. check your network connection. any ideas?

Reactions: L33tmaster

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
then you should see what the official version on nutaku does, scroll back a bit and I linked their latest analytics framework that they added in game version 1.9, I have located it so will update soon.
Personally speaking though, I'd rather being followed by an official "company" such as Nutaku than some random dude on the internet who delete the microtransaction but who knows what may have put inside.

That said, generally speaking, have fun lad!

Nov 2, 2018
Nothing in the php_errors.log
So the first time I went to use the backend, it worked, but now it won't load past halfway saying that an error occurred. check your network connection. any ideas?
look in laragon\bin\nginx\logs\ and give me both txt files I'll have a look.
also how would one go about using the backend for other nutaku games
Look how requests & responses are formatted and edit/change backend to accompany that. When trying just edit your hosts file for a quicker way to debug issues, when ready for testing edit the unitygame source code with dnSpy and change all urls/ips to
I'm having the same issue here, and it says

[16-Feb-2019 20:31:18 UTC] PHP Notice: Array to string conversion in Download\BootyFarm[v1.8]+Backend\Backend\Laragon\www\pay.php on line 4
Just remove ". $_POST" from line 4 in pay.php so it looks like this "echo 'OK';

Personally speaking though, I'd rather being followed by an official "company" such as Nutaku than some random dude on the internet who delete the microtransaction but who knows what may have put inside.

That said, generally speaking, have fun lad!
Ok "lad". Generally speaking, I like to stay informed and if you're just another commoner in the masses sure go for allowing ddna analytics capturing your screen.

just don't cry when your data gets sold.
I enjoy just licking the tip but some take it all down their throat, you do you and I'll do me.

Reactions: r3k and Orlox

Jerry Seiner

Sep 4, 2017
look in laragon\bin\nginx\logs\ and give me both txt files I'll have a look.

Look how requests & responses are formatted and edit/change backend to accompany that. When trying just edit your hosts file for a quicker way to debug issues, when ready for testing edit the unitygame source code with dnSpy and change all urls/ips to

Just remove ". $_POST" from line 4 in pay.php so it looks like this "echo 'OK';

Ok "lad". Generally speaking, I like to stay informed and if you're just another commoner in the masses sure go for allowing ddna analytics capturing your screen.

just don't cry when your data gets sold.
I enjoy just licking the tip but some take it all down their throat, you do you and I'll do me.
I tried to add the files, but it won't let me on here because their unsupported file extensions. Also, I changed the text in pay.php but it still doesn't work. The only way I get it to work is if I delete the save and user folders in
Downloads\BootyFarm[v1.8]+Backend\Backend\Laragon\www

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Nginx failed and cannot access

What do i do?

Nov 2, 2018
Nginx failed and cannot access

What do i do?
something went wrong during your extraction, try re-extract, try looking for errors, maybe your port is already occupied? otherwise install your own web server and import the web files and edit the config to enable extension rewriting.

Korzic

Oct 14, 2018
Much the same as everyone else. Works once, then never again.

Replaced login.php with the pastebin code on page 3? same issue

Replaced Line 4 pay.php without the . $_POST and still wont connect.

Thanks for the rip OP. WIll wait until youve fixed it.

Nov 2, 2018
Much the same as everyone else. Works once, then never again.

Replaced login.php with the pastebin code on page 3? same issue

Replaced Line 4 pay.php without the . $_POST and still wont connect.

Thanks for the rip OP. WIll wait until youve fixed it.
someone zip me their cache and folder so I can check errors please, it will be a lot easier to troubleshoot than just guessing. I have no issues like yous do.

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
Ok so I played it last night and when i tried to log in it would error out. So i deleted the user and save file from www and the game will load. weird thing is, it wont ask for log in anymore. i can close the game and start it up and it will load and even have my progress but no new info is placed in the usr/save folder anymore.

Nov 2, 2018
Ok so I played it last night and when i tried to log in it would error out. So i deleted the user and save file from www and the game will load. weird thing is, it wont ask for log in anymore. i can close the game and start it up and it will load and even have my progress but no new info is placed in the usr/save folder anymore.
cause when you login to an existing account with autologin token it uses token.txt to validate.
it's bad design on my part, just got so sick of playing the tutorial over and over again.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes