4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
Two questions:

1) How do you trigger the merchant scenes? I see the indicator on the gate but after talking to her nothing happens.

2) Aside from the handjob then "sex talk" are there any other sex scenes with the mom to trigger?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Two questions:

1) How do you trigger the merchant scenes? I see the indicator on the gate but after talking to her nothing happens.

2) Aside from the handjob then "sex talk" are there any other sex scenes with the mom to trigger?
This is covered quite well in the last 15 pages, just do a bit of reading.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
This i have a bug. Have done all scenes but sex with martha, have max stats which i past the day to get in the 40's then used scenes to get to 50/55. Have gotten the morning martha blowjob many times, but after the initial time of going into the bedroom after the bath and the game said i didnt have enough martha guilt to do the scene (was about 48 at this time) so it made me leave the room. Now everytime after the bath the mc just leaves the bathroom, the trigger for following martha into the bedroom wont happen again.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
This i have a bug. Have done all scenes but sex with martha, have max stats which i past the day to get in the 40's then used scenes to get to 50/55. Have gotten the morning martha blowjob many times, but after the initial time of going into the bedroom after the bath and the game said i didnt have enough martha guilt to do the scene (was about 48 at this time) so it made me leave the room. Now everytime after the bath the mc just leaves the bathroom, the trigger for following martha into the bedroom wont happen again.
Try this spoiler posted by Rhylick straight from the Good Doctor and if you ever get stuck in the future, try reading this whole thread, loads of good info. For questions on new updates, start at the end and work backwards, frequently it is much faster than waiting for a response, and the search is great too.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Here's a little drawing I did on stream today, using the suggestion of the peeps that kept me company for about 5
>Non-Canon
Doc, pls...:FeelsBadMan:

...y'know, I can actually respect a dev who can stick to their guns. It's been my experience that if a game is good enough, people will put up with a hell of a lot more than a "Nah, that's not what I have in mind for the game/character(s)" from the creator. And this is by far one of the best RPG Maker games out there with bestiality content. A lot of the other ones either run like crap, aren't much fun to play, or have terrible writing and/or art. Beyond the grind and a smattering of grammatical errors, this game stands out in a good way.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Man hopefully the beast scenes have better posing then the Non-Canon one.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Try this spoiler posted by Rhylick straight from the Good Doctor and if you ever get stuck in the future, try reading this whole thread, loads of good info. For questions on new updates, start at the end and work backwards, frequently it is much faster than waiting for a response, and the search is great too.
Did both read the thread and searched it. Am not using an old save, first time playing the game at all. I will try the wait a full day thing anyway though, see if it helps, thank you.

On a side, NOT directed at you. I see quite a few people suggest others read an entire thread for answers. That takes a LOT of time, and many people simply do not have that much time to sit through that much text. Search should always be the first answer, reading an entire thread though? Try doing that yourself to a thread like Summertime Saga and see where that gets you.

VR04

Jun 26, 2018
hello Doctor, just wanted to say that you´re a genious man, i really liked the game form the beginning when i played one of the first versions, i love the art style and the gameplay, you`re very creative. And i also wanted to ask you a question: are you still in patreon? because i can`t find you there animore, unfortunately I do not have enough money to help in any way but when I have you can be sure that I will help you with the project keep up the good work Doctor. PS:i`m brazillian so Sorry for my bad english.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Did both read the thread and searched it. Am not using an old save, first time playing the game at all. I will try the wait a full day thing anyway though, see if it helps, thank you.

On a side, NOT directed at you. I see quite a few people suggest others read an entire thread for answers. That takes a LOT of time, and many people simply do not have that much time to sit through that much text. Search should always be the first answer, reading an entire thread though? Try doing that yourself to a thread like Summertime Saga and see where that gets you.
I agree with you that many may not have the time / be willing to spend the time reading the whole thread, especially for an update. That is why I suggested that for new items start at the last page and even just skim through to see if your issue / question is already posted and answered. This thread could be much more manageable to read in its entirety if so many questions were not asked and answered over and over again. If you are good at searching with Google, i.e. thinking to pick out good search terms, the search in this websites forum works well, constrain your search to this thread and you will find your answer easily. Enjoy the game, there are a few bugs here and there, and some of the writing needs a little tweaking (Heartbeat compiled this for the good doctor to peruse ) but overall an outstanding game, especially when one considers that all of this has been done nearly singlehandedly by one person. Cheers.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
While waiting for update, anyone can suggest a game like this?
Art wise maybe Summertime Saga which also started out with the MC getting it on with family (Debbie was his mom, Jenny was his sister and Dianne was his aunt on his mothers side) but due to being on Patreon, the relationships were changed, but it has no Beasty.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes