4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
i kinda need help with martha sex scene
i readed carefully every post from here, literally did everything but it just dont trigger.
i did everything i could do with martha ( boob-grope and boobjob, ass in afternoon ) ( handjob in bath )
but i still dont have the scene.
i even tryed to combine some to try a new thing but still dont work

Reactions: eben

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
i kinda need help with martha sex scene
i readed carefully every post from here, literally did everything but it just dont trigger.
i did everything i could do with martha ( boob-grope and boobjob, ass in afternoon ) ( handjob in bath )
but i still dont have the scene.
i even tryed to combine some to try a new thing but still dont work
Did you get the boobjob in the morning ?
You need to have 50 guilt then in the middle of the night you interact (watch) with the clock in your room. Then pretend to sleep Martha will come in and give you a boobjob. Then after you need to do the hj in the bath again after the dialogue will change and she'll go to her bedroom naked and you follow and scene.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
You need to have 50 guilt then in the middle of the night you interact (watch) with the clock in your room. Then pretend to sleep Martha will come in and give you a boobjob. Then after you need to do the hj in the bath again after the dialogue will change and she'll go to her bedroom naked and you follow and scene.
I think you meant Blowjob in the morning after watching the clock and then pretending to sleep.

D

Deleted member 482355

Holy shit its another Martha/Dog one I think! That's fucking awesome!

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
ty for helping me man, but i already find that clock secret stuff...i did the sex scene 30 minuts ago

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
The sleeping pills are covered in the walkthrough available for download on the first page of this thread just below the screen shots, the question is also answered multiple times in the past 111 pages and those answers are easy to find with the search feature (here are just mine , , , and here are some from others , , , I located that with the search string sleeping pills and checking the search this thread only box in the search dialog box, there were 65 results as of writing this, most asking about the sleeping pills), constrain your searches to this thread, cheers!
thx mate! i readed the complete guide in the post. :D

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Can someone drop save files or walkthrough guide? For academic purpose
There is a partial walkthrough on the first page of this thread just below the screen shots other that that > & cheers! P.S. An academic is not afraid to read and research.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
excellent RPG. walkthrough 061?
Doesn't exist currently beyond the one on the first page of this thread which covers up to .03 except as answers to questions throughout this thread. The search feature is your friend, make sure to constrain your search to this thread only with the check box in the search.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Is this in-game already? If so, how do I trigger it, as I've only seen the one and done everything else I can think of.
No, it was some random artwork and the report i saw said it was not cannon #2253, EDIT: Sorry used the wrong canon there, I hope no one was injured by my mistake.

D

Deleted member 482355

Is this in-game already? If so, how do I trigger it, as I've only seen the one and done everything else I can think of.
Like somedude said not cannon sorry. But she does titfuck a dog in game.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes