4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
But it is an indication when she is NOT there that the mini beasty scene between Martha and the dog is ready to happen. (if you have beasty enabled that is...)
It's still an indication that the scene (Mom Yoga) is not implemented yet...

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
It's still an indication that the scene (Mom Yoga) is not implemented yet...
I understand that, but that is not what I noted, I specifically said when she is not there then the basement scene is ready to be shown.

And yes, it is a not implemented that doesn't say not implemented. :)

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I understand that, but that is not what I noted, I specifically said when she is not there then the basement scene is ready to be shown.

And yes, it is a not implemented that doesn't say not implemented. :)
Mom and yoga, what do i do?
He asked if there was anything to do yet for the scene.

Thank you for noting my note.

Heartbeat

Mar 21, 2018
I am going to go out on a limb here and call you Normon. Go through the corrections that you posted and you will see why. Good job overall though...
Well, my name is not Normon, but I did name my MC that because he reminds me of ParaNorman, for some reason. I guess I forgot t'change one or two instances of that. It was really late when I stopped for the night!

But thank you, all the same.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
hi. where are the pills specifically
The sleeping pills are covered in the walkthrough available for download on the first page of this thread just below the screen shots, the question is also answered multiple times in the past 111 pages and those answers are easy to find with the search feature (here are just mine , , , and here are some from others , , , I located that with the search string sleeping pills and checking the search this thread only box in the search dialog box, there were 65 results as of writing this, most asking about the sleeping pills), constrain your searches to this thread, cheers!

Reactions: C.C@T

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Known bug, also discussed multiple times somewhere in the past 111 pages. It would do anyone playing this game loads of good to peruse the entire thread and familiarize yourself with how to use the convenient search capabilities of the forum. Enjoy! Here search string "mom sex scene repeating" the answer is below the referenced post and is from Rhylick, he posted a response from the game creator Oseo Bones.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes