3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Mipmip can you tell me the future fetishes the game will have.
Is the mc the only one that fuck the girls? there is no info about this and is something most players like me want to know in games.
Also, will this have animations? can we skip minigames? (not a fan of those.).
Thanks and good luck with your game.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
djkunn :
1) There will be no NTR in this game.
2) The booty call with Jess has a (very basic) animation, similar animations are planned for the other two girls as well, but that is it as far as animations are concerned.
3) you can skip all minigames right now, just go to the settings and click skip minigames.
4) thanks and have fun :)

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Hey, boss, do you plan to continie releasing, or what is your plan?
I've gone into details about this over on my patreon but since you asked:
the tl;dr is: I don't know, but if so it's not going to be soon.

the long version: I used to have a rather comfy day job that left me a lot of time for (frankly money losing) passion projects like this one. A few months ago the entire company was shut down so I had to go looking for a new job. Game development has been on pause since then. I've now found a new job but it's far more demanding of my time and energy. It's possible that in a couple of months, once I've settled in, I'll manage to get back on the game dev horse, but I don't want to make promises based on hypotheticals.
My patreon charging has been paused all this time, and will remain so until I manage to get game dev momentum again.
I understand this is a bit of a disappointment for those that like this game, I can assure you I'm disappointed too, but this is the unfortunate reality of fun side projects, the "real" job comes first.

datram

Sep 6, 2018
Almost 3 years have passed, and the computer has been changed twice, but I still have this little game as an unforgettable memory. I wish developers a happy work and a happy life forever!

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I wish developers a happy work and a happy life forever!
Developer. Singular. Both in team size and in vision. Only six months though since he last updated us here about his change in circumstances that put this project (and others) on hold.

Mipmip I hope you are well, and will eventually return to your own projects. You have some real talent in applying a unique take and vision to your games. I mean, many games have a character step out for a ciggie, but not many have the MC step out for a Siggy (BellMaster). :D

There's a depth and maturity and worldliness to your games that very few other devs rival. Hurry on back, fella.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
That is incredibly kind! I'm as well as one can be. Life has been... a bit hectic, but I'm safe and healthy and employed so no need to worry :) I wish I could say I'm on my way back but that doesn't seem to be in the cards any time soon.
I'm always glad to hear that my game(s) resonated with people. Especially after going on indefinite hold. So thank you, it really does mean a lot to me.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes