quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Are those starting choices tracked at all or do they just change the attributes? I was so disappointed that choosing an abusive dad that lied to the mom and is great at fucking didn't change the first time with him.

Reactions: RyRa²

Exhibitionist Foxie

Nov 14, 2019
I'm currently playing 5.5 and getting stuck at choosing which sorority to attempt to get into. When choosing my preferences, none of my decisions matter as I get:

" Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<if>> clause (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: $UN.rushed[0] = "DZ" "

This shows up no matter which three sorority houses I select. This happens regardless of if I have DZ in my selected three or not. Once this message occurs, the page that follows is blank and I can not progress. The only way around this is to decide to not "rush" and skip this section entirely..

Anyone have any ideas as to how I can avoid this error?

Last edited:
Reactions: MrAnarchy

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Are those starting choices tracked at all or do they just change the attributes? I was so disappointed that choosing an abusive dad that lied to the mom and is great at fucking didn't change the first time with him.
All the choices are tracked. Whether they affect *every* single interaction or not? I'll let you figure that out ;)

I'm currently playing 5.5 and getting stuck at choosing which sorority to attempt to get into. When choosing my preferences, none of my decisions matter as I get:

" Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<if>> clause (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: $UN.rushed[0] = "DZ" "

This shows up no matter which three sorority houses I select. This happens regardless of if I have DZ in my selected three or not. Once this message occurs, the page that follows is blank and I can not progress. The only way around this is to decide to not "rush" and skip this section entirely..

Anyone have anyone else get ths error? Anyone have any ideas as to how I can avoid this error?
It's fixed in the hotfix coming to patrons shortly.

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
Most of the time getting drunk seemed to involve going home with someone, but something like going to a concert and going up on stage to do a dive or something resulted in sleeping with the band stood out as out of nowhere.
Where is this stage diving, band sex option? I feel like I’ve played dozens of times and I can’t recall ever going to a concert or stage diving, unless we’re counting the end of University concert where you sleep with the singer

Gucci Mane

Jul 8, 2017
Actually don't feel bad, taking a closer look i got that one wrong: the option which reduces Excitable is "A young mother" when volunteering to work at a shelter, not MC's mom being a young mother. So you didn't really sabotage yourself :v
I'm at a loss here, I've made adjustments trying to get this kink and still can't see it in the options. At that point I went and checked my traits in the console, and to my surprise I seem to have met them. Honestly not sure what I'm doing wrong here, I'm on version 0.4P if that helps. Attached are the traits I have on the kink selection screen.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Pretty good so far, I would add some pixel sex and maybe a Jump to Chapter X for replays.
How would a jump co chapter function work, though? With all the variables, I can't see that working and I don't even know how to code.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
How would a jump co chapter function work, though? With all the variables, I can't see that working and I don't even know how to code.
Some games have it. You pick some options from a quest sheet to replace in game chapters.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm at a loss here, I've made adjustments trying to get this kink and still can't see it in the options. At that point I went and checked my traits in the console, and to my surprise I seem to have met them. Honestly not sure what I'm doing wrong here, I'm on version 0.4P if that helps. Attached are the traits I have on the kink selection screen.
Note, your screenshot shows "Excitable" trait has value of 1. But it needs to be at 2+. So your MC doesn't meet the requirements and the kink is disabled.

Reactions: Gucci Mane

monker

May 20, 2020
You need to have slept with someone in a position of power in high school. Like, when you set up your body count after prom, pick people like "so and so, high school principal" or "so and so, chemistry teacher." There's a degree of RNG here because not every name will pop on every playthrough, so you might have to save scum to ensure you get it if your character doesn't have a high body count. More promiscuous PCs should be able to get the necessary names just by dint of sleeping with half their social circle.
Is there anything that blocks these people from appearing? because I tried dosens of times to press "hell, i barely remember" -> ctrl+f "pri" (ncipal), back in time, forward in time, repeat
and haven't found principal even once

nor i found any teacher
the closest is "university professor" and "summer camp instructor", but neither of them grant ability to cheat on exams

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
1709819099650.png

Wrong number or did i miss something?

Also those little quotes after names seem to not be affected by gender of the person.
Save attached

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there anything that blocks these people from appearing? because I tried dosens of times to press "hell, i barely remember" -> ctrl+f "pri" (ncipal), back in time, forward in time, repeat
and haven't found principal even once

nor i found any teacher
the closest is "university professor" and "summer camp instructor", but neither of them grant ability to cheat on exams
MC needs to have taken interest in "my teachers" when describing her experience in high school:
HTML:
    <<option "my teachers. How they knew so much, and led so self-assuredly. I focused on them with rapt attention." "power">>
// ...
<<if $CC.schoolinterest == "power">>
  <<set $People['HS'].power1 = { name: "Simon", title: "Simon was a teacher's assistant in the science department, covering labs and always had an inside track on test questions.", gender: "M", caption: "Simon, a high school teaching assistant", schoolHelp: true }>>
  <<set $People['HS'].power2 = { name: "Jose", title: "There was something about Jose's accent, rolling the tongue, or the Latin root.", gender: "M", caption: "Jose, high school Spanish Teacher", schoolHelp: true }>>
  <<set $People['HS'].power3 = { name: "Paul", title: "Paul was young, cute, and made Nabakov's Lolita make sense.", gender: "M", caption: "Paul, high school English teacher", schoolHelp: true }>>
  <<set $People['HS'].power4 = { name: "Karl", title: "We joked that Karl was around when algebra was created but he __did__ know how to balance my equations", gender: "M", caption: "Karl, high school math teacher", schoolHelp: true }>>
  <<set $People['HS'].power6 = { name: "Everett", title: "Everett, who used to buy us alcohol", gender: "M", caption: "Everett, our alcohol hookup." }>>
  <<set $People['HS'].power7 = { name: "Brooklyn", title: "Brooklyn, our Sex Ed teacher. Really gave me the ins and outs.", gender: "F", caption: "Brooklyn, Sex Ed Teacher", schoolHelp: true}>>
  <<set $People['HS'].power8 = { name: "Cora", title: "Cora, queen of the cafeteria", gender: "F", caption: "Cora, lunch lady" }>>
For the principal to be included in the list: either to be a rebel, or have low Discipline (0 or less) or Stability (1 or less):
HTML:
    <<if $CC.clique == "Rebel" || $Stats.Skills['Discipline'].value lt 1 || $Stats.Traits['Stable'].value lt 2>>
      <<set $People['HS'].power5 = { name: "Mark", title: "Sure, our principal sent me to detention a ton. He had ulterior motives.", gender: "M", caption: "Mark, the principal", olderMan: true, schoolHelp: true }>>

Last edited:

Gucci Mane

Jul 8, 2017
Note, your screenshot shows "Excitable" trait has value of 1. But it needs to be at 2+. So your MC doesn't meet the requirements and the kink is disabled.
Ahhhhhh, so gt means greater than in the code... I've been reading it as "get" for some reason, guess I should've payed more attention in CS back in high school instead of thieving off github, thanks!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ahhhhhh, so gt means greater than in the code... I've been reading it as "get" for some reason, guess I should've payed more attention in CS back in high school instead of thieving off github, thanks!
Yup, "gt" stands for "greater than". Similarly "lt" stands for "less than". You'll also see sometimes variants "gte"/"lte" which stand for "greater than or equal to"/"less than or equal to", respectively.

Reactions: Gucci Mane

ScornedBeef

Formerly 'aspicycabbage'
May 30, 2022
how long are updates usually stuck behind the 25 dollar paywall. it's been a week. kind of an insane ask.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Go for partying when there's a choice between activities. There go for "and of course, sex" and "hide"

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
how long are updates usually stuck behind the 25 dollar paywall. it's been a week. kind of an insane ask.
It's a sneak peek, not an actual update. Updates are the final version, which is behind a $3 paywall.

If you want earlier versions, feel free to subscribe for whatever tier you can afford. Otherwise, just be patient. We've a year behind us showing that we push forward updates regularly.

Orange57

Dec 1, 2022
It's a sneak peek, not an actual update. Updates are the final version, which is behind a $3 paywall.

If you want earlier versions, feel free to subscribe for whatever tier you can afford. Otherwise, just be patient. We've a year behind us showing that we push forward updates regularly.
good ass dev imo

Reactions: CassieBare

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
It appears during the club mission, there's an error with the masturbation scene afterwards:

I put myself to sleep by masturbating furiously, imagining [undefined]. My first held a special place in my heart, but that night it was different. I held all of the power. I was merely using them for my own purposes. I had to be sexually sated before I could go out in the field, clear-headed and resolved. And they were my toy. Beneath me, grunting out and holding back their own orgasm so that I could get mine — I could get a half dozen — first.

I collapsed into sleep, thighs quaking, toes digging into the shitty mattress as I laughed out, imagining leaving [undefined] pre-orgasm. I was done, they'd have to take care of themselves.
Judging by the context she's supposed to be thinking of her first time but she was still a virgin so there was nothing to go in there.

Plazaz

Oct 31, 2018
When I try to download the new version my anti-virus says there's a trojan Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

Is anyone else getting this?

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes