Unreal Engine Completed Blue is Better - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.01] [Auril]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Cj87

Apr 8, 2017
Go to the old man´s house and grab a scroll near his bed. Thats an invitation to a club (it is in the island behind the warehouse where the elf ambushes you.) Present the invitation to the Orc bouncer and enter the club.

Watch the scenes and leave; You will find the old man knocked out in the ground. Talk to the bouncer again and you will get the key, but the game ends as soon as you get it.
Are you talking about ortells? I am at the part where the MC says "Ortell must tell me everything today!" and I'm stuck here and see no scroll

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Are you talking about ortells? I am at the part where the MC says "Ortell must tell me everything today!" and I'm stuck here and see no scroll
Yes I am. Go to his house and check the scroll by his bedside for the invitation. The "Press use button" should appear when you are near the scroll.

Cj87

Apr 8, 2017
Yes I am. Go to his house and check the scroll by his bedside for the invitation. The "Press use button" should appear when you are near the scroll.
I went back and got knocked out by the Belf and did the scene there with Luxia and went back to ortells and the MC said something but I skipped it on accident and I still see no scroll

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
So it seems there are 2 buttons that can just nuke your game, don't press X, or Z unless you want the game to just break. It teleports you to a random location and sometimes into a scene that is in the game or a scene you cant find in the game which is kinda interesting. After pressing either multiple times you grow progressively larger until the game is trying to render so much it just grinds to a halt and you have to force quit.

Reactions: Hiuller

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
I went back and got knocked out by the Belf and did the scene there with Luxia and went back to ortells and the MC said something but I skipped it on accident and I still see no scroll
If the MC said something when you entered the old man´s house, then you need to go to the mine and speak to the draenei witch imprisoned there. THEN you need to go back and get the invitation.

G

garwolin

I am having issues with the ladder at the barn. I cant seem to place it

EDIT, nvm
How did you solve this?

Edit: Ok, I found out. "I" key opens inventory :) now i feel stupid that it took me so long.

Last edited by a moderator:

giggs

May 4, 2017
what was added in this version? I've got a few scenes but there didn't seem to be much. had the run in with the BE the short scene in the basement and another in the tavern where hemet is. found the witch, went to the orgy, saw those scenes and it was over.

also does anybody know what the band/song was in the orgy tavern?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The premise alone makes me interested in this game. I hope the MC, after some fun filled debauchery, gets back at his "wife" somehow. You can't cuck me and expect me to stay cuck'd! Either I gotta become a G, make the wife want the D then refuse to give it to her while I'm plowing some other chick in front of her, or the other dude gotta die. Both even. Heh.

Miyka

May 28, 2017
Thank for 0.5 download :)!

Master Rat or randomname52 is possible new upload Walkthrough for v0.5?

Thank again!

Apr 7, 2017
There's also a point where you can go behind the house to trigger a conversation between one of the girls and their aunt, and then go down to the basement where the previous basement futa-scene was for a scene.

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Idk if this will be useful to anyone, but here's an offline version of the Authkey decoder.

Instructions:
1. Unzip to a folder.
2. Run decoder.html

Disclaimer: I don't own any of this code, nor have I coded it myself. All credits go to the owner of the JS Bin and Blue Imp for his Md5 javascript implementation.

SODRAGON

Aug 23, 2017
Idk if this will be useful to anyone, but here's an offline version of the Authkey decoder.

Instructions:
1. Unzip to a folder.
2. Run decoder.html

Disclaimer: I don't own any of this code, nor have I coded it myself. All credits go to the owner of the JS Bin and Blue Imp for his Md5 javascript implementation.
MY THANKS!

Tiber Septim

Jul 22, 2017
Please someone know the name of this song that Auril used in his games?
I want to find the full music. Thanks.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes