• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Completed Blue is Better - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.01] [Auril]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

VampireNoir

Dec 4, 2017
It doesn't help
It does, I tried it. But you also need to make sure you do the step when you input the key from the rar's file name.
Personally I couldnt get invested cause you'll find out, these games don't have a Save Game option and they are quite lengthy at that. If you are to *take your time and enjoy the scenes* you have no save states to return to your current progress.
That's very frustrating

Ellanas

Jul 4, 2021
the game crashes after a minute on my laptop, but it doesn't crash on my PC, although the laptop is more powerful than the PC
Exactly the same thing happens to me (con la diferencia de que no tengo un ordenador de sobremensa para comprobar si me va mejor), in fact it's not the only one, I haven't been able to play any of the Tales of games, nor with Vizonica or Breeding of Nephelin. With Breeding it's curious, the Steam version also closed within a minute, but the last update did allow me to play it (I don't know if it was updated again and it would give me the same error again)

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes