Unreal Engine - Completed - Blue is Better - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.01] [Auril]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Blue is Better - Tails of Azeroth Series 1.0.1 [Completed]

I never played the actual game that this Blue is Better is a parody of, or watched anyone playing it, so I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I played Blue is Better 2 for a few seconds and didn't think that the three blue females (mother and two daughters) were worth fapping to. But I ended up downloading and playing the first Blue is Better game anyway because I was curious. It turned out to be an interesting game with fun missions and a decent story, with the added benefit that you get to see a lot of nudity and sex scenes. I don't think that anything in the game was fapworthy, but I still appreciated the adult nature of the game. I really liked how the game had a 3D environment where you could move your character around using the WASD keys and could cam around. I also didn't encounter any bugs. The only real flaw that I can see with the game is that there is no way to save or load save, so you have to play the game from beginning to end without quitting. I'm a slow gamer and I was doing other things throughout the day, so it ended up taking me five hours to complete the game. But it will probably take other people around an hour? So anyway, I advise people to use a walkthrough. Why? Well, I did some exploring and I completed a quest earlier than I was supposed to and that caused me to miss one or two hidden sex scenes. Also, it is easy to get stuck and there are some hidden sex scenes in the game that you can only trigger if you collect certain items and do certain things. Unfortunately, the website that had the walkthrough no longer exists. So I am going to post a link to the walkthrough as well as share some other important information such as what the controls are.

I was able to use the Wayback Machine to get the complete walkthrough for this game.

https://web.archive.org/web/2020102...sofalexstrasza.fandom.com/wiki/Blue_is_Better

Just ignore the large icons and pictures at the top of the page and scroll all the way down to the bottom until you get to the text walkthrough.

Controls:

WASD: Move
    Space: Jump
    Shift: Sprint
    E: Interact
    I: Inventory (and Journal)
    N: Speedhack

Sometimes to proceed in the game, instead of pressing E on your keyboard to "Use", you need to stand in a specific area, open up your Inventory, select the relevant item, and click the in-game Use Item button.

Ctrl is supposed to let you dive deeper while swimming. I haven't tested it. When I was swimming, I just quit pressing keyboard buttons and that let me sink below the surface.

There are some other controls like X and Z, but I saw some comments about how you shouldn't use them because they might break the game.

There is no Save or Load Save in this game, so you have to play it from beginning to end without exiting or breaking the game.

If you plan on deleting the game after you are done playing and want to erase all of the game files, you can delete this folder afterwards.

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\OST_Game
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Mr_SID133

Revised version: v1.01

The story of the game is quite entertaining, even funny, a man trying to find a way to get back on the map, it really is good, the secondary characters are just as interesting taking the kind of even giving him their moments within the story , The exploration is not remarkable, it even becomes a bit annoying due to the emptiness of the world, but it offers you a tool to go faster (speed up the game) that compensates for that, the animations are very good giving it a plus next to the graphics of the game that are really amazing as well as the design of the characters is something to highlight

The problem with the game, yes, is the save, although there really is the option to reload a game, during the duration of this it does not present moments where the game can be saved, the bad visual aid turns out to be annoying and problems with the audio, which are not so common but somehow you have to mention them
  3. 4.00 star(s)

macadam

That's a good one.
    its pretty long, have lots of sex scenes and a nice story.
    The characters are nice and have a good personality.
    You can actually go in various path, some may shorter than others so you miss stuff, but at least, its a choice.
    playing as a male MC is way better than a female MC, not only because you aint a cumbucket who need to fuck everything for progress, but also because it give a better way to the char himself. you'r a guy who try to get his revenge (kind of) on his wife by getting the biggest dick possible.
    (fuck it i choosed to go with Luxia, and its the best ending imho)

i take off a star due to the fact the game have way...way to much anal sex and not enougth vaginal. its basically like 10% vaginal for 90% anal.
    even if the cumshots (the cum itself) arent greatc ompared to more recent game from Auril, its still enjoyable.

solid good game, probably the best one from Auril as for now. And the length of the gameplay really deserve a try.

negative points goes too for the lack of possibility to save (or at least, the lack of "logic way" to save), the difficulty to know wtf you are supposed to do (no indication, soo walkthrough help alots sometime) and some few bugs i get during playing , like falling through the world map infinitly (this broke the game and require a complete restart) and the touch "E" that didnt answered alots at the mid-end-late part of the game. still keep 4 starts because its good and long.