Unreal Engine Completed Blue is Better - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.01] [Auril]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
In the right side there is a box after the "Input number" text, put the number there and press "solve".

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I fixed the OP, added the tags (pay attention when you move threads like this). Can someone please describe the story of the game in a few words to add.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Can someone please describe the story of the game in a few words to add.
Human male main character returns from failed raid to find his wife having sex with somebody else, and gets kicked out of his house. A plan (of sorts) is concocted to make his dick bigger because he thinks that will magically solve his problems, which requires him to find a (horny and annoying) old man. This sets off a chain of events which has him watching and participating in many sex acts, mostly involving female Draenei (hence the title).

Master Rat

Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Human male main character returns from failed raid to find his wife having sex with somebody else, and gets kicked out of his house. A plan (of sorts) is concocted to make his dick bigger because he thinks that will magically solve his problems, which requires him to find a (horny and annoying) old man. This sets off a chain of events which has him watching and participating in many sex acts, mostly involving female Draenei (hence the title).
It works Im putting it in

raulmp

Jun 6, 2017
In the right side there is a box after the "Input number" text, put the number there and press "solve".
i still don't get it, i don't see any "solve" button on that page and in the right side i only see this
function findNumber(){
var x = document.getElementById('number').value;
var firstNum = Number(x[0]);
switch(firstNum){
case 0:
solve("FzYy$kP{IJ", x);
break;
case 1:
solve("FzYy$kP{IJ", x);
break;
case 2:
solve("Ja7R2cIHA%", x);
break;
case 3:
solve("vJ@Gqk~L0p", x);
break;
case 4:
solve("bUt#CWJm7h", x);
break;
case 5:
solve("@vP{fIO~hK", x);
break;
case 6:
solve("v?UFDIhSpj", x);
break;
case 7:
solve("mt~B|kh5NV", x);
break;
case 8:
solve("Cf1nVltvJW", x);
break;
case 9:
solve("T}Nso@mhfL", x);
break;
}
}

function solve(hash, number){
var forHash = "";
number = number;
for(var i = 0; i < number.length; i += 1){
forHash += hash[number];
}

document.getElementById('result').innerHTML = md5(forHash);
}

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Everything is a pixelated mess, is there some setting that needs to be corrected? I mess with the settings but its just pixelated as fuck

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes