VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes
Feb 22, 2018
I really liked this game. However when I read the phrase "and such" so frequently... it felt very stale. I also intentionally did a careful play-through, and I gotta say it is a bit frustrating when my agency as the player is removed due to bugs and intentional narrative devices. Art was a little, uh, let's call it inconsistent.

But. I did like it. Very cool, would recommend.

Reactions: 2bornot2b

Saryon

May 2, 2019
I love this game. I think the writing is quite good, which is essential for VN. I found refreshing the light heart, naive and optimistic way the story advance (a lot of things would be simplier if people in real life were as comprehensive as they are in this VN: homophobia and incest taboo are still a lot more present in current society than it appear in the game). This game present the world how it should be, not like it is in reality, that's what make his charm. That's really a feel good story!

Last edited:

Nick Wayne

Nov 19, 2018
Hi, I have a question, because someone has an idea if there is any translation into Spanish of this game, since English is not my mother tongue and I am not so good at it either, and I would like to enjoy this story completely. although I almost finished it, I plan to play it again in the future and I would like to do it, if you can, in Spanish which is my mother tongue

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Well, this was a cute game if a bit short. Ending was a little strange.
Not much in the way of replay value though.

Mustang00

Nov 23, 2018
How do I get this to work in Linux? I've allowed it to be executable, but that still doesn't work.

Aug 8, 2017
How do I get this to work in Linux? I've allowed it to be executable, but that still doesn't work.
I just tried downloading it and it worked for me. I didn't even have to monkey with file permissions. Are you doing it through the terminal or GUI? If the latter, I recommend the former, as in the case of problems it'll tell you what went wrong.
cd BloomingLove-1.0-pc/
./BloomingLove.sh

Mustang00

Nov 23, 2018
I just tried downloading it and it worked for me. I didn't even have to monkey with file permissions. Are you doing it through the terminal or GUI? If the latter, I recommend the former, as in the case of problems it'll tell you what went wrong.
I keep getting permission denied, even after a reinstall.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes