VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Far as I can tell the choices in this game don't really matter you end up with your sister regardless it's just a matter of how forward you are with her which is stupid tbh
Could you explain to me why you want there to be an option to not end up with the sister? Why exactly do you want there to be an ending in which they break up?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Here is a link to this week's Sunday Community Poll:

It's a big one. With this you can let me know exactly what you're looking for in an adult game

Reactions: CandyMan29

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
I started playing but stopped after a while. The game has too much text and not enough pictures. I feel like I'm reading a story and not playing a game. I like reading an erotic story but not when I play a game. This game describe all the little actions and thoughts even when they are not important, it's too much. As for the pictues, they lack action. Granted I didn't advance much (I stopped after the pool) but they are pratically no pictures of them together. Sometimes they talk and the screen show an empty room. The big sister isn't shown often enough. It would have been nice to have a picture of the character who is talking.

The rest is very good. The renders are very good and the girls hot as hell. The story was nice so far. Maybe I'll give it another try but I'm not sure.

Reactions: Moisan4

Rebel_Raven

Aug 11, 2018
The ending was a little sudden. Enjoyable, though.

I think if i had one complaint is that if there is a gallery of scenes, i can't find it. There really needs to be one if there isn't.

Other tban that, a stellar game.

harala

Jun 12, 2017
A lot of text, a lot!, and few pictures, very few!
If you like read novel try this one.
You look empty rooms and/or standing people most of game.
Yes, models are great, agreed but you can't see them enough.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Version 0.1 of The Desire Within (my new project) can now be downloaded here:

Jun 10, 2018
I really enjoyed this, and what has been done so far on HSCS that i became a patron, but this game did end really abruptly. I didn't mind at all how linear it was, but it felt like it needed a few more chapters.

Still, I understand that moving on to new projects seems to be what draws in more backers. I hope you can find the success needed to continue Bright Sun Studios, you really do make great content. If you'are able to in the future, i'd love for this story to continue from where it leaves off in the Academy, however doubtful that may be.
I also don't like the ending.

Reddead

Apr 26, 2017
Is it possible to translate the game? Entering translated text in scripts.rpa results in an error message.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Is it possible to translate the game? Entering translated text in scripts.rpa results in an error message.
.rpa files are Ren'py archives. You can easily extract them using programs like RPAExtractor to get the individual script files. But those script files are in then in the .rpyc file format (which is a compiled script file extention used by Ren'py games). Those aren't for editing purposes. You need the .rpy versions of the script. It's a bit complicated, but it bascially works like this: As a developer your work with the .rpy scripts (which you can easily edit in programs like Editra). The Ren'py game than translates those .rpy files to .rpyc that it can use to actually run the games.

To make translation a bit easier for you, here are the .rpy script files of Blooming Love so you don't have to go through the annoying process of extracting them from the game:

You can make the translation changes to these scripts. If you drop the translated scripts into the 'game' folder of the Blooming Love game folder, the game should automatically use the translated scripts

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
.rpa files are Ren'py archives. You can easily extract them using programs like RPAExtractor to get the individual script files. But those script files are in then in the .rpyc file format (which is a compiled script file extention used by Ren'py games). Those aren't for editing purposes. You need the .rpy versions of the script. It's a bit complicated, but it bascially works like this: As a developer your work with the .rpy scripts (which you can easily edit in programs like Editra). The Ren'py game than translates those .rpy files to .rpyc that it can use to actually run the games.

To make translation a bit easier for you, here are the .rpy script files of Blooming Love so you don't have to go through the annoying process of extracting them from the game:

You can make the translation changes to these scripts. If you drop the translated scripts into the 'game' folder of the Blooming Love game folder, the game should automatically use the translated scripts
UnRen makes the annoying job of unpacking rpas and uncompiling rpycs much easier.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
is there a guide to the endings? the walkthrough just says "this will affect the ending," and I'm hoping there's options that let you stay in touch with Lisa and others

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
is there a guide to the endings? the walkthrough just says "this will affect the ending," and I'm hoping there's options that let you stay in touch with Lisa and others
The way to keep in touch with Lisa (and have a positive relationship with her new girlfriend) is by not having a foursome with her

If you want a full guide all of all choices that impact the ending, let me know

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Weird, I'm pretty sure I only ever did the threesome with her; I didn't know there was a foursome possibility

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Yeah we would love to have a detailed walkthrough
Alright, here are the choices that matter for the ending (each causes ending variations): Having a threesome with Lisa or not, who Lexi's new girlfriend is, if Sophie's 'balance' is more free or more pure (is the heart in the top-right corner pink or orange), if Lexi knows about your relationship or not, if you become a test subject for your father's research, if Evelyn (older sister/main character) has an anal fetish or not

And here they are in a bit more detail but with spoilers for the actual endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jackoffonher
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes