VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Just finished this game this morning. I liked it for the most part. I'm not really a fan of women with Hindenburgs stuck to their chests but at least the characters aren't unattractive. The story was sweet for the most part (it felt a little weird in the beginning) and it veered into experimental medication when I was wondering where the story would go from here.
It stayed true to what the writers had planned and it's good to see that there are developers like that still around.

But that "skip to ending" was VERY jarring.

Reactions: lewdman89

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it's good to see that there are developers like that still around.
Dev hasn't been around for 3 years after he got laughed off the site for trying to scam people.

This was the last game he completed despite releasing about 6 more under this name and a couple of alt accounts.

• Wow
Reactions: lewdman89

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Squark

They finished one other game around the same time called Rosie's innocence if you haven't played it yet here is the link to it. The rest of their games other then this one and Rosie's were all abandoned because if they didn't make X amount of money after 1 or so updates they killed the game and started a new one and then started making alt accounts to do the same thing till they got found out and laughed off of the site.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rosies-innocence-bright-sun-studios.11178/

code991

Aug 21, 2021
So for those who played this before ... If you dont tell your sister how you feel after the night you sleep together, do you still end up in a relationship with her or not?
If yes, how does that go?

Im asking because i dont play games multiple times (unless i find the game to be a masterpiece) and i went with the route where you tell her how you feel about her ...

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
So for those who played this before ... If you dont tell your sister how you feel after the night you sleep together, do you still end up in a relationship with her or not?
If yes, how does that go?

Im asking because i dont play games multiple times (unless i find the game to be a masterpiece) and i went with the route where you tell her how you feel about her ...
According to the walkthrough, no matter what you do or say you always end up with the sister. The choices mostly affect the side characters

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
was replaying this one recently and made simple multi-mod while at it - WT/choice helper, font change to a better readable Sans, black UI with textbox and opacity slider in the options, default names for MC and sister if left blank (they are defined, but not used correctly), minor UI and color adjustments here and there

edit: reuploaded mod - fixed one recommended choice, not critical, pretty much everything in this game is fluff anyway

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes