VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Seeing the rating above and with the female protag, I had high hopes but already two glaring issues making me think about quitting. Another damned game with basketball boobs on every character(at least the first two) and gray text against a pink text box, in small font. Giving me a headache trying to read it.

Edit: This game finally spurred me download the Ren'py SDK and an editor. Will try to teach myself to mod and maybe create a better font size/color for the textbox. If I figure it out, will upload it here.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
bamachine

All you need is unren to extract the game files and then use notepad and drag and drop the .rpy files onto it and search for what you need to change. Might be in the options.rpy screens.rpy or gui.rpy file or any of them for that matter as some put stuff wherever they can. I have changed text colors and stuff before doing it this way.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
bamachine

All you need is unren to extract the game files and then use notepad and drag and drop the .rpy files onto it and search for what you need to change. Might be in the options.rpy screens.rpy or gui.rpy file or any of them for that matter as some put stuff wherever they can. I have changed text colors and stuff before doing it this way.
Thanks, that worked like a champ. Now I can read it without a headache. I went ahead and downloaded the programs anyway, so maybe some day soon will start my own project. Always good to learn new stuff.

Chibi666

Feb 20, 2021
I played for an hour and so far one third of the conversations & thoughts are about underwear... does it get better?

wokaxac212

Mar 22, 2021
Why is there no Incest Tag on this? With story progression does it become non-incest or what? Because I downloaded it thinking it wasn't.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Quick Question, what is this extra file next to the walkthrough?
Im not 100% sure but i think it might be extra scenes or maybe an IC patch. I dont fully rememeber as it has been quite a while sorry. But i think its more scenes again though i could be wrong. Either way id just grab it and install it just incase but thats just me lol

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Yeah but isn't the extra content already up there in the game link for Windows? There is already a "extra File" so it confused me a bit.

Tulay

Aug 6, 2021
well, I know that I am late to this game & forum - typical for me, but better late than never, right?

I only found this game a few days ago, stumbled upon it actually...

I finished it yesterday and I find myself still thinking about it over 24 hours later. Looking here and there, dead links, old dated posts etc - trying to find something to read and continue this journey I was just part of....looking for somewhere to say ALL THIS out loud so to speak. (so here I am writing this now..maybe no one will ever read it, doesnt matter, I am going to say what I feel, if I can find the right words). Yes, its just a game, but for me, it was so much more...not sure I can fully explain the emotions this game has given me. Maybe some will laugh at me, I dont care. Actually, I feel sad for people that dont understand what its like to have something so simple touch your heart. Evelyn & Sophie you will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you for making me feel like I was a part of something "real" - a modern fairy tale come alive "for me"

Does the game have issues, sure, but actually I just let the story unfold (actually my first game like this). Ignoring the typical big boobs male type games that this girl gets tired of, this game drew me into the story and characters without me realizing it. Past the corny comments or obvious things, I began to feel, wishing actually, that I was one of them - not sure which, doesnt matter, I feel in love with both of them, if I am being honest with myself and readers here.

When the screen displayed 4 years later (I think thats right?) somehow I knew the story, I/We were nearing the end. And as embarrassing as it might be for me to say this (thankfully its the interent and I can remain sorta anonymous) I felt my eyes swell up, but they were tears of JOY, of HAPPINESS and I all I could do was smile, happy for two make believe people, BUT two people that shared a love for each other that many of us never find...and a lesson for those who dont follow their heart(s).

LOVE - of how powerful you little four letter word you can be!

Well I could go on, but at some point I would also be repeating things too.

Thank You writers etc for creating and sharing this with us, with me!
and Thank You Again Evelyn & Sophie for what you did to me!

***************************************************************************************************

"Eros, again now, the loosener of limbs troubles me, bittersweet, sly, uncontrollable creature" -Sappho

<Tulay‍❤‍>

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes